Lets rank breakfasts Veeky Forums

Lets rank breakfasts Veeky Forums

1. german breakfast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1WfBGeriM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only thing I would bother with there is the OJ and maybe the egg if it's hard boiled.

Superior American breakfast coming through.

do people seriously eat these kinds of breakfasts?

i just eat a poptart or a slice of toast with some almond butter.

i'd feel logy all day if i atet his for breakfast.

Only sometimes on the weekends. Normally I just have a cup of coffee or don't eat at all.

There is nothing specifically German about bread, cold cuts, cheese, and soft boiled eggs.

Where's the liver?

Once a week I'll make myself something big for breakfast like pancakes or omelet with a bunch of fresh fruit, and then have a light lunch. Usually it's just cereal or toast, and on mornings when I run I just grab a banana or glass of juice before I go.

More fucking condiments than actual food...

I guess that's why you guys are always so angry.

German breakfast: eggs, pork based meat, cheese, bread, orange juice & coffee

American breakfast: eggs, pork based meat, pancakes, orange juice & coffee. There may be cheese with the eggs depending on how they're prepared, and the ingredients of the bread & the pancakes are similar enough to make little difference at a macro level.

You basically have the same breakfast...

for a big traditional breakfast this is a Puerto Rican one, just add sweet porridge

Turkish breakfast is my favorite.

comfy/10

Are those battered shrimp? What meat's the cutlet?
Also, Polish breakfast

Meh.
Scrambled eggs with sausage are common, but I wonder who in Poland would fry potato pancakes for breakfast? Making them takes a lot of time, and dough would turn black over night.
Also scrambled eggs + salad is bizzare combination.

The salad's not usually a part of it. What do you mean potato pancakes take a long time?

Also, I couldn't find a good photo, but it usually also includes dark bread, cocoa and tea with jam. Cottage cheese and crunchy lard and pickle sandwiches are also common

Breakfast in developed countries from Japan to the US to Italy is probably much closer than we think for the average person the average day. Aside for some twists.

These breakfast platters showcase traditional fare that is generally eaten on weekends, special occasions, restaurants and hotels.

...i thought that was obvious and the point of the thread

Well, you have peel potatoes, grate them, add salt, and wait until water will come out.
In Poland there is generally no breakfast tradition, most people eat eggs, bread, cheese, cornflakes and food from yesterday's dinner.
And I have to mention that potato pancakes are not considered breakfast food in Poland.

These are once a week/two week breakfasts, unless you're super fat or do manual labor.

wpjerdole that looks great

You have a point, but it still doesn't take THAT long... I've had them for breakfast. Also, maybe they're not a breakfast food in your region but they are here in the southwest.

Filipinos 4 lyf

Mexican

"Ay, ese, jus add a ingles muffin n we breakfas now, ese"

England #1

Breakfast at Casey Station Antarctic base (Australian).

This

People seem to forget how cozy Antarctica can be.

That's because no one is fucking allowed to go there without being shot.

The coziest.

ignore
this is where it's at.

Not pictured:
>tocino
>longganisa
>tuyo
>tapa

Speaking of longganisa, what are my fellow flip's favorite kind? Vigan is my favorite.

McMurdo Antarctic base (USA)

Mexican

Huevos rancheros

10/10 eggs

My father always maked me this with salsa borracha. Miss that nigga, he was an excellent cook

This. I eat granola with milk and a chopped up banana every morning plus coffee. That's it and it keeps me full until lunchtime.

Corned beef hash with an egg or two on top
shit makes me diamonds and I always make it the morning after I do Reubens

breakfasts itt are enough to feed fucking somalia for a week, i usually just have a bowl of porridge with brown sugar. i live in new zealand so most people just have shitty weetbix or cornflakes

Cold chicken, broccoli, and rice from last night

4 eggs over easy and toast

Also Mex, but from a southern part.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1WfBGeriM

looks like ensaladilla
is that fried banana ?
i have no idea how this would taste, would probably preffer with just banana and eggs

It's a mix of peas, jam, tomato sauce and sometimes cheese. And is a special type of fried banana, used in dishes likes this one or in some desserts.

Hawaiian?

German here. My breakfast looks mostly like OP every day if I have the time. So right now only on weekends...

1. French Breakfast

inb4 "dats no french yo". I know my shit, thanks.

Russian breakfasts are pretty dope though.

That's a beautiful plate

>corned beef
>potato
>eggs

I honestly think this is the most delicious combination of all time

Who the fuck put the butter on those? It's like they didn't even fucking try. I am literally triggered.

Always eat scrambled egg. Ive never had a sunny side up or over easy egg. Are they good?

This. Perfect breakfast.

In Viet Nam, pho is great for breakfast - you'll find a lot of stalls in the morning.

I prefer hu tieu in the morning though.

who /porridge/ here?

Every day without fail, but no pics unfortunately. Sorry.

I rank it 10/10

is this airplane food

It depends but people generally grow out of poptarts once they turn 15

You should try having an actual breakfast instead of a plate of cholesterol

third or fourth best right here

those are fried plantains and pork cutlet.

second best is clearly the crab cake Benedict with a mimosa

but the GOAT breakfast, out of left fucking field is, of course, what else, a blueberry cheesecake ice cream in a hot waffle cone

>brown bread

germany here, this is the real deal

Turkish breakfast is god tier.

All these posts about Mexican breakfast and no chilaquiles?

Die Wahrheit.

>breakfast
But user, that's dessert!

if it's the first thing I eat when I wake up it's breakfast

not in America

Your classic israeli breakfast, never disappoints.

So then this is just a regular food pics thread, only with food you happened to eat in the morning?

Why not just go to your local hawker center and get it for a few Ringgit cheaper?

no babe if I can have ice cream for breakfast I will
why wouldn't I

Norway

>do people seriously eat these kinds of breakfasts?
On Sundays yes.....9/10 times though waffles are superior to pancakes

>It depends but people generally grow out of Poptarts once they turn 15

No. I stopped when I was 12. I have a 32 year old roommate that still eats them but he is developmentally disabled and his parents pay his rent. Tempted to post a pic...

Triggeredo

I miss him too, son.

shakshuka is fucking great at least

>eating literal raw meat

kek

>not eating raw meat

what a "pleb"

Oats, water, blueberries, honey and salt. Erre' day

>Breakfast thread
>No biscuits and gravy
You disappoint me Veeky Forums

traditional finnish breakfast

Oatmeal with butter?

god-tier

that is some interesting looking vomit

I think you meant to quote

Where's the mayo? I've eaten breakfast in Germany on more than one occasion and a packet of mayo was never far away.
Germany has the worst food.