It's happening

Choose your pick because 1 of these 2 will happen in the next coming days. Anything ever close to fortune telling... this is it.

after the recent pump ofc it will go up, we have been stagnating for a while

>it will go up or down
Thanks for the important info, TAnigger

LMao
Point is.... where is it going up and down fag

if it really does a huge move like that i'll make money either way

Sold at 11500, but I have to say I am starting to feel the fomo haha

It will be 12k in a couple of days

don't. every market, 80% of the trading is done by whales. they are obviously trying to paint it like btc is breaking out of downtrend then they dump it on your ass. the bear market is not close to over. 7k inc

HEY HEY, WE MOONIN, GET IN HERE

You really wanna know a good indicator of BTC's health? CND. CND is dropping hard as fuck, and there's not even any bad news about crypto. Even during the SEC dip to $6k, CND still held pretty strong.

There are some people involved in CND's predictions that really know a lot about the direction crypto is going. They are already in tether 100% I'm sure.

im watching
Seeing how hard this breaks out, or if it'll get dumped

You literally posted this earlier today. Consensus was it'll pump to 12k short term. Long term nobody knows.

this. the entire market is manipulated with bots. i wouldnt be surprised if bitfinex was painting the tape like mt gox was doing.

t. sold at 9.5k

>80% of the trading is done by whales

No shit, also it's the same for the stock/forex market too. Ever heard of the pareto principle?

I'm playing on 1/3/5/15min candles. ema, td, rsi. The last 24hours has been shockingly easy

Had to make sure the wagecucks could see too

It's difficult for me because I my mind are two options
1. Big bull trap
2massive bull run

Ohhhh fackkkkk

These Massive dildo's out of nowhere really make it look like it's an coordinated effort to break through the 10500 wall, i don't Trust it yet but hey i guess im salty because i sold at 10k

yes thats pretty much what I just said? thanks for the (You) though

this is exactly whats happening. notice how bitfinex is trading at a premium vs gdax?

nah I sold at 11400. shorted down, shorted some more at 10200 today. we'll see where it goes.

The bull run started 2 days ago. It will break 12k soon and then the trend reversal will be indisputable.

Thanks Bear nigga

>sold at 10k
dumbass

i slept through most of this one

I guess i am, ill wait till the end of the week te reenter though.

Well then they fucked up. BTC moon now

You are bad at TA if thats your interpretation. And no im not a bullfag

This seems like healthy organic growth nothing suspicious about it.

>The bull run started 2 days ago
there is no "run"
it is just series of whale pumps
pretty much no one gives a fuck about buying between them

Are real human being actually buying this at this price

only daytraders. whale could have market bought 300 btc to push it to 10700. now after an hour he can market sell it all down to 10600 and he just made 3% profit assuming no leverage

What are you talking about normie, it's gonna be a long ass bullrun to a new ATH.

the irony here. you are the normie if you think we're going to ATH right after a massive crash

ath bags so heavy you have to resort to deluded fantasies now, huh?

should i be selling my alts during this pump, up 20% on Neo from 2 days ago, if btc bullruns it will go down, if it dips it will go down too??

20% stack at absolute maximum with 3-5% stop

This is the type of delusion which keeps me waiting te reenter till btc is at least under 9k again.

what indicator is that?

>long ass bullrun
>right away
pic related

i don't own any BTC. you're obviously the fucking retard who sold low.

>i don't own any BTC
then shut the fuck up larping faggot
no one cares about your fantasies
>mmuuh bulh ruhn
>mmuh nehw ath

Same. I bought a bit ~9.3k but I’m waiting for sub 9k with staggered buy orders from 8.8 all the way down to 7.5 , I’m convinced we will hit this range one more time , and it will remain there for less amount of time than early February.

The burgers are asleep, who do you think is pumping out of the blue? It's a trap

td sequential, I only change the colour of the bars and just use it in default. Its not stand alone but I enjoy using it with the rsi and the moving averages and sometimes one called a fisher transform. try it out

I have 200$ to spare, when should I buy?

t. buttblasted he sold low
have fun being a loser faggot.

thnx

Shorted more at 10700, this is going back to 10400 in a couple hours.

Same

I heard from multiple sources it's crashing today, could be a whole bunch of larps or could be insiders

whats the info?for me its just overbought on all major timeframes, pump was artificial, started on bitfinex, it did +4% in 2 minutes.

>look at me i'm so deluded i can't spend 5 minutes without pretending anyone around me are bigger loosers because it makes me feel better

Yeah im quite sure of it too, theres really nothing justifying bitcoin going up this fast again this soon, the recent crash is still way too recent, these near vertical pumps on flat volume just look like whales playing around, at least the run to 11.8k had some volume to it.

just fomo back in like the weak handed bitchnigger you are

major news about an exchange, possibly related to tether

another info said it would crash hard before the end of the month

another info said it would pump hard like this before going down

we'll see

here trading euros off btc candle. more could've been made with someone better

You mean Poloniex splitting up their Tether wallets into 22 million increments and cashing them out? Circle buying Polo for 400M when they have 400M Tethers in their wallets is sketchy indeed. Means Circle just bought the Tethers.

nocoiner tells biz what to do
how long are you going to keep demonstrating your autism, user? it's not healthy

Down

BTC is being a tricky little cunt right now
>i'm not buying

I don't know the specifics nor even if it was a true info, I was thinking it could be bitfinex going down, but it's true there's that thing that just happened with poloniex. Maybe they wanted to crash it today but Circle buying poloniex's tethers interferes with their plans? I don't know

You don't think theres anything concerning about these recent pumps looking like a pump and dump pattern?

You'll fomo back in at 12k like the brainlet you are.

Obviously without the 630 percent increase.

How are these pumps any different to any other pumps during any other bullrun?

This looks so sketchy desu

>You'll fomo back in at 12k like the brainlet you are.
i will close my long at 11k
and you still will be here larping about mmmuhh bulhrun without any actual stakes in the game because you have nothing else in your life

The other pumps weren't nearly as vertical, and the candles stand out way more compared to the overall volume. First pump to 10k is somewhat understandable because of the news this recent one one isn't, especially because it already increased by 1k one day ago. I could always be wrong ofcourse, but its looking suspicious to me.

Think of me when you fomo back in bitchboy.

>Think of me when you fomo back in bitchboy.
Think of me when your mommy takes you to your next psychiatric appointment
You can even discuss your delusion with your doctor

>being this sour cause he sold low

>13 posts by this ID
is Bitfinex paying you to post or something?

Isn't this like your 5th trip/name by now, omega/oracle?

It just had 2 hours where it pumped a lot. Look at the daily. Nothing out of the ordinary.

>shaking in his chair grabbing his legs
>hesoldlow hesoldlow hesoldlow hesoldlow hesoldlow
>mother enters room
>user! you forgot to take your pills again?

Did you sell low too, user?

strong hands needed

still waiting to see if it'll break 10.8k in next 2-3 hrs..

>2 hours
It's gone from 320 to 670 in 15 minutes

>pajeet humor

you'll get snowblind if you watch the 5 minute candles.

no sir i am verily not pajeet

4% in less than 5 mins. seems totally legit. nothing sketchy going on here. not trying to get people to long and then liquidate them. nope none of that here.

We're gunning for 11.8 unless more fud comes out

I'm bearfag, the original shot caller
Get it right, not oracle faggot
Don't make me post my calls nigger

lmao you faggot, you were wrong every time. just like omega

Ding ding ding, watch longs get destroyed next.

>unless more fud comes out
it's been declining mostly regardless of fud
and fomo reasons are getting more silly each time
>look another country is not banning btc
>sooo bullish now

hahaha oracle nigger dump 6k confirmed

VISUALISE