Be honest

Be honest

>XLM

reprehensible

dump XLM and BNTY, buy into ZRX, KNC, OMG, NEO

get some BNB

good LINK investment

Get rid of that nigger gibs rocket and bnty shitcoin and buy REQ you massive faggot.

It was free. I got it four years ago on launch day and forgot about it until last week.

this is garbage get some WTC or VEN and drop fucking link and bounty garbage tier coins.. ven or wtc will make u more coins from staking and they are supplychain coins with partnerships

Hold LINK, sell the others, buy more LINK

Can bnty really go any lower tho

sell the XLM/BNTY for NEO and youve got a sexy folio

How much will I be worth eoy?

>BNTY

Lmao, should of sold that pump

You're going to make it.
BIG by 2019

Im right behind you OP.

God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural... fluids. God bless you all."

>be honest

It's not easy everyday.

Fuckin mirin' bruh. We all gonna make it.

Which are shit and ill put back into coss k thx

You have too much shipple Marine.

Thanks but I bought in at 2.80
have no choice but to HODL to 0 or Hero at this point

At least you have enough LINK. You’re gonna make it.

Get rid of xlm for more icx

kek

I have 0 holdings.

Thank you.

God willing, We will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural... fluids. God bless you all.

Im with you on the LINK but I never could find a normie friendly exchange for XRP.

God willing, We will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural... fluids. God bless you all.

u might as well hodl onto it until it goes back to $1 or invest that $1800 into NEO/ARK/BNB

Ripple, Verge, Bounty and Stellar are all shit coins. I am dissappoint Veeky Forums

Good call on bounty, it somewhat hit the bottom and their team has been marketing their coin more. Maybe keep an eye on deepbrain with NEP5 coins coming out soon on binance and it being low. Also, why no vechain user?

fine except bounty

icx is good, the rest is trash

This portfolio will be worth $400k EOY 2018.

why are there two portfolio threads up, and one is exclusively delta and the other exclusively blockfolio?

Why the fuck do you have Bounty? lol.

Sell the XLM when you break even and purchase REQ ready for the mainnet.

ICX is decent.

8/10 - LINK is god-mode.

Im gonna make it right guys? I need 200k so I can take out 20k to buy a nice Toyota gt86 (I live in an expensive country)

I sold have my bounty when it mooned but then it fucking died. Hoping for another pump then sell.

Am I gonna make it?
Honest answer

Is req going to do anything this year?

Where's the XRP?

Let me know what you goys think

Mainnet release in March.

Backed by none other than Y Combinator.

It's hit the bottom and the only way is up.

Isn't xrp really dumb?

kill yourselves

Anyone here without GVT or RLC will not make it.

Sorry boys.

Never even heard of these.

Buy Mobius sir.

You guys are letting racism cloud your judgement. XLM will allow black to skip banks the same way they skipped landline phones and went straight to mobile.

>Keep the LINK
>Sell all the other shit and put it into OMG, ETH or any other non-shit project

Or just do what I did. Put 80% into LINK, use 20% to daytrade with bots, profits into LINK. And make sure to send Sergey weekly death threats so that he knows what's at stake if he doesn't deliver.

daytrading is a meme

Not when you're using algo bots across 3 markets with a maximum of 10 active pairs per market. 0.8% profit per trade, plus trailing, which turns the average profit per trade up to slightly above 1%.

Daytrading manually is a waste of fucking time. But I've been making weekly gains of approximately 18% during the peak of the bear market, and currently 23%. Which pans out to an average of approximately $770 per day.

Crypto is economic darwinism on steroids. Show me dumb money, and I will fuck to them death.

and by the time this starts showing signs of genuine adoption and growth I will consider it. Until then enjoy watching the value you pumped into the coin diluted among the inhabitants of Africa.

if you can apply bots used on the stock markets to crypto markets, you probably can make some sort of margin desu. not sure how it works tho, who cares when your holding 15k linkies

Probably not

Do not give this fag good advice

1000 link
500 icx
40 wtc

Do i have any shot?

why wont i make it?

>Selling NANO on this pump
>MAN til Q3
>mine the rest directly or selling ETH for it

What's the word boys?

>MOBI

hello kind sirs

Help

Abso fucking lutely user

Unironically trash, get in the oven shlomo

The underlying mechanisms of the bot is exactly the same as the ones used in ordinary stock markets. It's a clean slate with the sole purpose of buying/selling according to the rules you set. The strategies that you impose on the bot is all that matters.

That, and latency. I'm paying a fucking fortune for VPS servers as close as fucking possible to the exchange servers, so that I get to snipe every other bot.

The weirdest thing about Veeky Forums is that when people start posting screenshots of their portfolios, the rich people are almost always holding coins that are NEVER spoken about here. Anyone else notice this?

Do not listen to this mongoloid.

You're holding XLM and BNTY

Put that into NEO, OMG, REQ, KNC, AST. You nay have a chance then

there is probably a lot more leeway in the crypto market that allows botters to make a good margin, dealing in seconds whereas stock market bots deal in nanoseconds.

yes

i dont like holding lots of different coins. why not just all into omg or neo?

All that matters is latency. Wall Street floors of neighboring buildings of the exchanges in order to reduce latency. If I could afford to purchase a building next to the Binance servers, I would. But until then, I'll have to set for a server that is located 3 km away.

It's the best anyone's going to get until they begin purchasing buildings.

my trip dubs confirm i am putting half my xlm/bnty into omg and the other half into neo.

>Wall Street floors of neighboring buildings

Wall Street purchases floors of neighboring buildings**

> neo
Don’t fall for Veeky Forums meme buy high sell low
Last week they would have tell to buy LTC

3 weeks in the game

Looks good, got in at a pretty good time

Am I going to make it?

rate my shitfolio
went from 6k to 27k and didn't take profits so I'm back to poorfag levels for being an idiot
how fucked am I?

>VEN
>IOTA
>Tron
>XRP

Is this a joke?

DBC has him covered.

sell everything including coss but neo

Think this is the first time I've ever laughed at a folio.

sell everything exept link and req

xrb and eng are shit. your other decisions are allmost ok

>XMR, ETH, LINK
>Almost ok

Doesn't get much more ok than that.

exept for link and req you collected a nice set of shitcoin.

Far from optimal C+

you look good exept for LTC

i think you need delta

you deserve to be poor

Can I be a billionaire pls?

pump and dump
>your past and your future

same lmao

what do you recommend genius user?

Boring but I'm still convinced BTC will be king.

This time with pic

Lel me too

op here i think i will trade the stellar for omg, then wait for a bounty pump if it ever comes and put that in Link. We're all gonna make it bros.

Not bad. I'd personally put some of that eth into NEO. Without going into the strengths and weaknesses of both, NEO just has a lot more room for growth. Realistically it has the potential to 10x long before ETH.

Good choice, OMG has huge potential this year. Still on the fence about LINK, the overwhelming shilling has put me off.

what bot do you use?

why is XRB shit?