Congrats on this Veeky Forums

seriously

lmao reminds me of this

Lol

Untraceable doge
This is gonna make me so much money

>there are people in the discord unironically believing this will go to 100 sats eventually

kekkkkkkk

so verge hummm

jealous cunt, dont want other anons to make it?

people holding tron will make it before a single turtlenigger does

dumped 10mil at 30 sats, thanks for buying my bags user

but tron is cancerous
trtl is anonymous, fast, no shenanigans
top kek

>implying i did not mine my bags
Fucking mongs on this board. You dont deserve to live if you bought at 30 sats

the wallet is broken, you need to download the blockchain from a discordlink uploaded on amazon servers and the admin is a childish coke addict.
>muh privacy coin

Brilliant FUD i must admit, copy paste this nonsense some more please. Happily mining away

>tfw canceled my sell orders over 4k sat before i went to sleep
>would made 9x on a complete joke coin
still haunts me

>wallet is broken
Duh, the whole project has been going only for 2 months. Better wallets will come, I'm sure of it.
>you need to download the blockchain from a discordlink uploaded on amazon servers
More like you can download the blockchain to synch faster, like with literally every other crypto, and this is useful as fuck btw.

Look at all the other cryptos, they ALL flatlined after their initial pump. It's the nature of crypto. Yes, we will go sideways for a while, and that's a GOOD thing - you can accumulate TRTLs, so do it. This is literally the best chance for Veeky Forums to 1000x.

>buy at 1 sat
>sell at 3 sats
Triple your money?

Topkek

also remember that there are several devs on the discord with over 500M who will dump on you if this ever scratches 5sat again

TurtleCoin has a future, why?

They will implement smart contracts, a rewritten core code base in Golang, it's anonymous, it's cheap, it's fast. It's fucking brilliant. TRTL could be a more attractive platform for building dapps than both Ethereum and EOS due to it's low entry level.

You're welcome, OP.

poor retards, i feel sorry for those imbeciles still wasting time on this shitcoin.

With 85millon shat out every day, this is the new PACcoin. 1sat forever.

jesus on a bike, the fucking nigger blockchain is 7GB and they only done 222K blocks.

we'll all be dead before that is out. They cant even make a wallet that works.

if we ever hit 3sat i have about 12 million i will dump fast and furious.

jej