BUY MORE ARK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never seen a coin quite as disappointing as this one

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

its 10 am and i already had to shit twice today

I got paid to shit like 2 hours ago. I might shit again Thursday.

Ark v2 will destroy Ethereum and Lisk
Blockport will destroy Binance
Persona will destroy Ontology

Ark will have the single most massive moon of 2018.

Arkies assemble!!!!!!

I'm not even joking here when I say this but I have a friend who owns 750,000 ark coins. He is in contact with whales who bought into the ico and own 10% of all the coins split up amongst wallets. He tells me every day that as soon as this shit goes past its all time high they are dumping it. I don't own ark just thought I would tell you guys

Would have expected something a little more creative, but hey.....

gosh thanks bro, you're a really good freind to that guy and I hope he shares some of the payout you apparently want to shrink for some reason

On another note, I just saw the nice just forged 100k article, good stuff

Held this shit for fucking months and did nothing but go sideways dumped this shit for more neo

wow my dad works at Nintendo and he is holding ark hard so i dont belive you.

Ethereum has more tricks up its sleeves nub.

Ark will just be another player on the blockchain platform.

Don’t blame this shit has done nothing for months, good tech but the strategy has been diabolical

They’re working on it. Guess me and my fellow arkies will have to wait til end of q2 at least to see some significant changes

Price prediction for end of July anyone?

i have 5200 ARK is that enough

Regarding your passive gains via staking, quite impressive, user.

>Market Cap $392,543,783 USD

You're too late user.

ARK alongside KMD are going to be either the biggest successes or biggest disappointments of 2018

s c r e e n c a p t h i s

No thanks. I'll buy more NANO instead. It looks more promising.

Who here in 1k plus ARK club?

BIZCLASSIC MEMBER #383 REPORTING IN.

Ath in sats or USD?

>VB is a victim of child molestation, got heavily into drugs, through silkroad and the like he got interested in crypto, thus ethereum was born

1k Ark isn't anything to be proud of

Why is this blue now? Was red bad?

Being a fag isn't anything to be proud of either user.

No change, blue & red are patriarch colours

I unironically believe that Ark will be worth $100 a coin. My mind is already set in a place in time where I get $100 a day from staking. To me, it's not a question of will it happen, but when will it happen. The sane part of me is telling me its nothing but a pipedream, that this is nothing more than a delusion of a poorfag. But at the same time, it feels like it had already happened.

Everyone in this thread is a little deluded, no one enters an Ark thread without being so. You are still correct. I will hold til $1000, swing trade here and there.

Ark a day, hello 5-6k Ark user. 1k Arkie jelly af here.