I don't know what the FUCK to invest in, there's so many choices and I don't have a fucking clue

I don't know what the FUCK to invest in, there's so many choices and I don't have a fucking clue...

I don't want to all in some coin, I want a decent 50/50 spread of low risk and high risk

Can someone who's actually smart and not a dick trolling me give me a good portfolio to copy?

BITCOIN

Low risk
>XLM, ETH, BTC, EOS
Low risk, +10000x gains
>Link
High risk, high gains
>HST
Buy two from the top, one from the middle and one from the bottom and you'll be a millionaire soon
HST and LINK are making me so much fucking money

Low Risk: BTC/ETH

High Risk: ADB, FOTA, KEY
but probably one will 50x

low risk low reward:
btc, eth, neo

high risk high reward
amb, jnt

$LINK

DYOR

REQ

Accelerator.network

lowmcap and staking. DYOR.

Damn, good post man. Agree on all accounts except HST, that one's a little spotty on their token pricing plans

Neo
Bch
Chainlink because of the memes

Cryptobeak gave out his portfolio breakdown last week on his podcast. Could copy that if you wanted, he has made a lot of good calls.

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING DIFFERENT COINS

It's almost like they want to sell you their bags

Look, I'm gonna redpill you real quick, doesn't matter what you buy, if you don't buy absolute shit you are gonna make money, no one knows which coins are gonna be the best performers so it's like rolling a dice.

This, but still DYOR.

If you want to get rich buy DERO

> Smart contracts & privacy
> Actual work being done on github
> Good communication

The only coins you should be paying attention to in order of importance:

LINK - 50% Long 5+ years
REQ - 10% Long 5+ years
QSP - 10% Long 5+ years
FUN - 10% Long 2+ years
QTUM - 5% Long 2+ years
ZRX - 5% Med 1-2 year/s
SALT - 5% Med 1-2 year/s
BOT - 5% Med 1-2 year/s

Not sure about how much starting capital you have, but I'd probably distribute it like that. If you have less than like 10k, stop after FUN and try your best to afford at least a little QTUM. Also, ignore the inevitable responses from the butthurt little faggots who bought into garbage like TRX, XLM, ADA, BTC, MOBI, XRP, VEN, OMG, XVG, DOGE, ENG, and other reddit tier 'nerd' coins; this board went to shit last year.

Also, dyor stupid faggot. That's the only way you'll have the gonads to hold through the bullshit for several years, I was nice and spoonfed you a bit.

go all in on enigma, its the lowest its ever going to be, 100$ eoy

Actually this, OP. Go at least 50% in or you will regret it in a year. Thank us later.

>ETH
>OMG

OP, if you don't follow this advice; at least screenshot or write it down with the date, so you know what could have been. This combo is guarantee'd profit this year. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

OMG
GVT

These puppies ain't trx or verge so you won't be able to get 1000s of them for fuck all, but if your autistim can get around holding 15-20 of each you will make decent gains EOY