Lost 50% in shitcoin scam ICX

Lost 50% in shitcoin scam ICX.
Shill me a coin that will go up 100% in the next 2 months so i can cut my losses.

$lux

Watch icx rebound nicely within a few weeks when token swap happens. Try to get your hands on wanchain user

mywish

Acc - Accelerator token
check accelerator.network, staking is high plus has a promising future.

ADB

REN

Icx is one of the few coins i didnt screw up on. Got in at 7 out at 12 and back in recently for 3.80. This is also the guy that bought trtl for 36 sats though. Also xrb at 23 and trx at .20.

ICX

The only screw up was selling it you moron.. biztards will never win.

GenesisVision (GVT)

Should have gotten in yesterday

yeah, im sure the only major blockchain platform in Korea will stay under 2b indefinitely, It will never list in korean exchange and even if it does they will just ignore it. you guys really have figured it out

ICX

This is literally how you go poor in Crypto...

Or do i hold this piece of shit for months and months and hope it will recover enough that i break even.

>listing on korean exchanges
B-but that's priced in already, right? Everyone knows about that

>sold NEO at 15% loss yesterday morning
>it's up like 30% literally starting an hour later
I'm down 50% on icx too, but afraid of repeating the same mistake.

You could always kill yourself.

Exrn

You don't want to hear this, but ICX might not actually be the coin the be in at the moment. I has solid fundamentals and since the price went down a lot, it's very likely undervalued right now - compared to the rest of the market at least. If you want to get out because you're mad it made you lose some money, fine, but now might not be the smartest moment in my opinion (I just dumped most of my Neo in it since that's what I truly believe).

Absolutely 100% CPChain. The new exchanges, rebranding, info about masternodes is coming.

Why would you sell NEO before the airdrop and NEX ICO?

lol how did you fuck that one up

Yeah, priced in by 10 percent.

$DTA

Down at 180 sats. Good team. Good partners. Headed up.

You should be stockpiling ICX but ok

icx unironically

your biggest shot at making money next month is tron coin.

God damn. I was on the fence about it yesterday, but I thought $21/coin was too much. Now it's at $27.

Risky though. If we get back to a bull market, people might FOMO into it again, but there's also a real chance that the coin just continue sinking until it disappears.

>bought in at 7k sats
>still holding
I'm a brainlet neet though