Imminent moon: MWAT

Okay anons, poor fag from Netherlands here. Wassa wassa wassssup and listen up.

MWAT is thé best energy coin. Get in or stay poor. Not just my opinion. MWAT dominates POWR, WPR and SLR. Read this analysis: btcmanager.com/blockchain-meets-energy-industry-analysis-powr-mwat-wpr-slr/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

More important for /biz: low MC and nice logo

Already mooned

Iv had my eye on this one. However, this was the least convincing argument Iv ever heard.

Doe geen moeite, een ieder hier is kkgierig en zitten alleen maar domme shit te lullen, vertrouw niemand hier, ze willen je alleen maar naaien voor hun eigen kkbelang

1) Yo utrecht chap get $LINK

2) Dont day trade

3) Smile

lmao it's below ICO price

isnt that even more of an argument that it should moon hard when it will list on a larger exchange/gain more reach?

exactly. was a reply to 7991178

there are really fat sell walls, is it just >muh whales accumulating before the exchange announcement?

I really cant see this dropping even lower as it's a working product and company with a really fucking professional whitepaper

that was exactly mfw typing that sentence out

cant find another explanation though, it's below ICO price so even presale whales are below a break even point, there's no way they wouldn't pump this up

bump for discussion

bumpan

bumpp

it's the best blockchain energy project. for me it's a nobrainer, a long term hold. at least 2018.

I agree it looks solid, currently only deciding whether to wait for a price retracement as there are fat sell walls and the exchange announcement could come in 2-3 days

brapp

dit, Veeky Forums is dood en kut

Is this some sort of weird Dutch humour? Do I need to eat more fucking pancakes to get it?

Suncontract is miles ahead of these jokers in the EU. MWAT is below ICO because they will be late the party and won't amount to jack shit.

something something Veeky Forums is a dude cunt

why are they miles ahead?

bump

>MWAT dominates POWR, WPR and SLR.
WPR has anational level partrernship with Estonia through Elering, which is a national transmission system operator for electricity and natural gas.

and the Norwegian equivalent of Elering have also expressed interests.

POWR is 10x mcap though

which makes WPR a juicier buy imo, more room for growth