Daily reminder that you should be accumulating assets that are already established but under the hype radar...

Daily reminder that you should be accumulating assets that are already established but under the hype radar. Forget the new moon missions, you'll get a small pump and then bag hold through the bottom of the curve.
What have you been accumulating biz?

lamden

ven/vet

Link, because a. mongolian meme factory and a sub2k reddit page thats just recycled Veeky Forums information says alot.

Link only game in town. Not even fudding it anymore, done swing trading.

Link is a good answer.

Sorry user, this hasn't been around long enough to have bled enough.What news do they have coming up?

they literally completed atomoc swaps and released testnet

pff, done fudding link, comeon bud I'll keep fudding it all the way to the bank

REQ

Many good answers, but ADA looks exactly like that graph

AION

Achain seems pretty promising to me.

Factom obviously, I can’t believe I’m still able to buy few each month so cheap.

HORSE

PPT, forming bottom.

Link is not a good answer.

waltonchain since $1.40

amb

The coin /biz doesnt deserve

You have to go back.

HPB my dude

wax

Aigang AIX
Flixxo FLIXX

look at their charts and try not to get erect

QASH
ELA

ELIX, obviously. Fits this description perfectly.

ICX

HST. Simple.
Look at the chart, then look at your picture.

ICX and ADA. Keeping a few other coins but these are the two main ones that I really accumulate at the moment. It's giving me a lot of opportunities to do so. I... I've had just about enough now.

faggots are going to be crying in 2 years about their missed opportunity when ADA was only 30 cents

lold

Every coin that came out during oct-early jan will fit this chart

9 billion marketcap. x10 EOY would be extremely generous.

Comparing to other dapp platforms its much easier for icx, wan, achain, nebulas even zilliqa to x20. NEO at same marketcap a better prospect also. Or am I missing something?

LINK, HPB and THEKEY, lets get it.

icx and nexus

DBC

OMG

We still have not crossed the chasm. We need more adoption for charts to really go up.

ark

2 solid answers

+1 on the key vip ohh baby ready to see the gains the gains for me

>triple dubs

NEO doesn’t scale
EOS won’t have a product before 2019, too late
ICX has no presence outside Korea. I have no idea what they are doing exactly

Never sell, fellow deluded. ARK is my only permahold. I don’t give a fuck about price

HAT
ITNS

Rich EOY

Iexec

I wont. Deluded as they come. You've hit some tasty rolls, its nearing the jackpot atm, you want to be rolling in the next 30mins

TRAC

Didn't mention EOS, same category as cardano for me.

I'm talking about what has better potential gains.
Icx, wan, achain, nebulas all far more likely to 10x.

ICX and NAS*

Imma stop you right there, achain is dogshit and you shouldn't buy it. Nebulas is top tier, ICX is ok, wanchain is debatable. But achain is pump and dump, you will get burned by chink investors.

Unironically Tron

I don't and wouldn't hold achain but the chances of it getting to 1.2b marketcap is far higher than cardano getting to 90b marketcap this year.

NAS to 3b will happen. ICX to 15b likely, wanchain let's say opens at 600m, 6b is completely feasible.

Bought some ICX

Nobody has answered me this yet: why the fuck does smart contracts need a search engine? I don't see the use case for nebulas. Shill me if u will.

Captcha trying to tell me

>get out

Mtl and Ark

You search & rank smart contracts and data differently than you would webpages, read the whitepaper, visit plebbit get informed then stop asking stupid questions.

Christ, your super bullish on Achain. Your other predictions are fair. I'm salty about Achain invested, pulled out at 15% profit after watching the BTC miami presentation, the wallet not working, fork airdrop problems, written in GULA language

Nebulas isn't just a search engine. Nebulas rank is one of many features of it's platform. The search ranking system is part of it's proof of devotion solution and development incentive program. So for example nebulas ranks developers/projects and rewards the most successful/active etc. with NAS. That's one use case. It's more for industry side not consumer.

I’ve recently increased my positions in LINK, ADA, and ARK. Hoping I make it, but I like these projects and I want to see them succeed.

masternode coins and earning return from setting up a vps... I think masternodes are going to be the next craze similar to "ICOs"

I have 4 masternodes, colossus, smart cash, syndicate and alqo I make about $115 a day and 32k a year from a 55k investment...

Electra (ECA) of course.All of you are going to miss the massive gains this year will bring.

so would ICX be a good buy atm? why should it 10x like some of you say?

tokenswap and korean exchange listings will take in to new ATH in march/april. Then a steady increase through Q2/3 with dapp hype and release. ICX at $4 is like getting NEO at $15-20.

Ambrosus. Pretty noice team, dedicated, lots of updates, active ceo etc.. UN partnership, hinting at Nestle partnership, masternodes. Really low marketcap atm. It's like buying ven sub 1 dollar. Of course it's not on the same magnitude as Ven in terms of partners, but buying 10 or 20k of this coin is pretty much a guaruanteed profit once they get rolling.

what does tokenswap mean? which exchange will it list on? it's already on okex isnt it, why should a new korean exchange even matter

Daniel?

It means the icx tokens are switching from erc20 to ICX mainnet coins. OKEX is chinese/does not have KRW pair. The KRW pair is the big deal with korean exchange listings. For example KRW pair is 25% of NEOs volume. Company that owns ICX also owns the korean exchange coinone.

thanks
is the listing already announced more specifically? or just in next 1-2 months?

OMG and MCO.

I'm going to FUD it as it hits $100 and I cash out $15 mil.

you are fucked

Not announced, but expected to happen within weeks after tokenswap, which is expected early march.

Didn't Aigang pull one of those sublime exit-scams where they slowly dump the project?

IOTA for the sure thing, Streamr is gonna shine

Hexxcoin HXX

IOI, smartcontracts, atomic network, multisign, anonymous, free transactions, fast, POS. it has all

If my little Hexxcoin keeps going. i will buy all these bitches and lick their assholes. yum

XSN tokenswap in 1 day. Masternodes are 15k coins. Equals less than $10k

27m marketcap. Plenty of room to grow

Would be a nice speculative add to your Masternode portfolio

(Token swap is from PoSW --> XSN)

NULS, BTO, ITC

QASH, VET, OMG, ZEC

my nigga, and also shuuuush!

>blockstream had a falling out 'cause can't get LN to work decent
>BCH is still praying that moore's law will work for storage and praying that le rubbing hands will overcome BTC's first mover advantage
>ETH hasn't even had decent apps, nor transfered to PoS, nor the architecture for going truly global
>LINK not battle tested at all
>ADA still being written
>other alternatives are even farther behind
We're still at the end of the innovation stage. There's a niche interest by rebel programmers, but nothing like an empire of workers tirelessly crunching code and issues. If we were in the slough, BTC would hit $1k, which is about what it is truly worth including a reasonable amount for future value speculation.

If we're in a slump, you'd be posting pink wojaks for a few years ala MtGox ala 80% loss

HPB

Zero hype. Will be partnering with M$oft. Sidechains, icos, smart contracts different from ethereum. No hype. Price low. My bags are chock full.

KORE, dyor

LINK
REQ
ADA
IOTA
EOS
ETH

FUN , NAS

I want to dump my ETH because it goes down no matter what BTC does. Shill me on a top 20., is ADa a good pick?

>PoSW
Holy shit. I have my POSW in Cryptopia. Do i Have to do anything?

>implying BTC's store of value property isn't worth trillions

This is because people are trading it for ETC, will buy back in after the airdrop.

When is the airdrop?

>0 replies
Excellent

Always VEN

Shut the fuck up asshole we cant let the sheep become self aware because then the system breaks down. Let me accumulate in peace.

PBL
They’ve had a huge correction from their high for no reason beyond a bear market.
Releasing the alpha of their e-reader software with built in wallet and shopping catalogue— months ahead of original roadmap.
They seem to be over delivering and are in constant communication with community.
I can’t find a more obvious moonshot, and this is a perfect time to strap in.