>2016
>willingly injecting your body with garbage

If you're over 12% bodyfat, you have no room to judge.

I ate three last night and felt like shit the whole next day.

FOR ME

How fucking fragile are you?

And I know I know, surely only a hambeast would make such a comment (6'0 170lbs)

It's not that bad, you can just spend a dollar and some change more for a chic fil a sandwich that's a million times better if you're really that lazy

no thats my wife when I dont pull out

McDouble is where it's at

IT IS THE MCCHICKEN

THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

I prefer the jack in the box ones tbqh

Burgers are so good. Especially with bacon onion rings and bbq sauce on them. Maybe a little mayo too

You can't enjoy an orgasm until you've shared your body with the world. That includes a whopper and a big mac.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

>implying ChicFilA has hours even remotely comparable to McDonald's

I know their garbage but they do have a tender spot in my heart

If you're gonna eat super late you might as well get taco bell anyway

For me it is THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST fast food sandwich.

Taco Bell is crap. Ive never met a non stoner who liked it

As someone who works there, people go apeshit for that sandwich especially the 2 for 2.50 deal. I don't know if that's in every state but it's here in Tex

For me, it's the Steak, Egg, and Cheese bagel. The best fast food sandwich.

>2016
>willingly injecting your body with garbage
Not making your own at home

I like it :3

When will this meme die? Ironically hating the Bell gets stale

non stoner here. you can tell people you've met one who likes taco bell now.