The next x50

So I rode the Ether wave from sub 20$ on but I was a poorfag and only had 500€.

Not complaining having now 20k but nevertheless I need something new to invest in now. Otherwise I'm not gonna make it.

Fucking HCOL areas. So tell me, what are the next solid gems? Wanchain?

Help me

next x50 is unironically ethphoenix (coupled with the ether price appreciation we still have yet to see)

this is the biggest shit I've seen in a long while

rlc will be 10 bucks my may

Omisego the next ethereum basically and Vitalik's favorite side project to ehtereum?

no prob my man
invest in wanchain and please screencap this thread so we can reassess this come 2020

HPB, user.

look at the graphs for BLT and ZIL
i for one am very sure they will go nuclear sooner rather than later
dyor yourself

amb, jnt

AMB

>HPB

yea I'm interested in that one

looking into amb now

Nice shillthread for your pajeet shitcoin, but the reality is that only litecoin is the realistic massive x coin.

unironically link

Protip, if it's getting shilled here, it's probably won't x50.

Blockmason
also this

ITT: the coins that won't x50 and have many bagholders

Remember this advice: "Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says". It made rich. pic related.

Hexxcoin HXX
Zerocoin protocol coin. Total privacy.

Only 3 million marketcap, 10million max supply.

Its on Cryptopia, KuCoin listing incoming.

Whitepaper out on 1st March.

Only mineable with CPU.

Has better potential than Zcoin.

Zerocoin protocol is more superior than the Cryptonight coins that use mixins.

Lamden, it's going to $50 after mainnet. Recently released a testnet. It's hard to find something with more active development.
Unfortunately it mooned 10x after ico so there are many who bought at peak and sold at a loss. They are now salty, it's best to ignore them.

How is he so comfy?

Streamr is a sleeping giant at the moment until their marketplace comes online towards the end of the year. Get in quick while it's cheap.

Unironically just bought some, cheers lad

is Lamden a high risk maybe scam coin like Xtrabytes?

Veeky Forums had daily ANS threads tho

DBIX
LUX
DNA
INT
HPB
BTO

No, To bw honest everyone thought it would be a scam so I just put in 500€ at ICO, couldn't sell the top because eth delta wouldn't work because I had some pending transaction. So I held and now I am really comfy.
They put a lot of work in and communication is great. Don't think these people would risk their life (because we all know them) on an internet scam.

RVT looks very good

BTC and ETH were shilled here, it seems.

Trac