ETC price just before airdrop?

2 ltc = 1 btc

what airdrop?

I sold. I figure air will plummet right after. I’m sure others will wanna dump before that too so I’m taking my small profit and buying BNB. It’s set to moon

There's a nice wedge here, so lets hope the market sentiment stays true and we get a bullish breakout.

Callisto.

Hoping for 45 bucks

I sold my btc worth of ETC to be honest. Zcl didn't do anything in the last month

I would think there would be potential for 50-60 dollars but I'd sell at 45. at least some.

Everyone is playing this game, so now people leave earlier and earlier. Like this user said
I think that is most likely, esp with BTC being so attractive atm.

Lel, everyone fell for the "sell 3-4 days before the fork" meme. That's some cheap BTCP there

Hello friends. All we need is that Binance announce ETC (CLO) Airdrop. like they did yesterday for Ontology (ONT) Airdrop For NEO Holders.

Then most of people from Veeky Forums will buy. Because Veeky Forums represents the "dumb" money category.

TLDR: ETC is going to shoot up when dumb money comes in and an exchange announces that it supports the fork.

Just need to break the 0.004 resistance for that lad, then the dumb money will flow in as the FOMO starts.

Go up

FUCKING BOUNCE ALREADY

>few days before fork
>is dumping
Its fucking zclassic v2 Im selling my bags before its too late

>wealthy korean men going to sleep
>amerisharts waking up
Its fucking over

Do you think, its possible that people are waiting for this Bitcoin Snapshot so they are not buying anything at all? After this, we can see some ETC FOMO runnup I guess. Especially when Binance announce ETC (CLO) Airdrop support.

Well we have 3 days so they better say something.

Based on Avg block height time 15 secs, 34928 left. That is aprox 6 days to Airdrop... So they have some time..

>still down without really going up

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

people on reddit saying its gonna be around march 2 now

To tgd moon

50 bucks should really be no problem at all, geez

it's moving

Is it finally fucking happening

Bull trap

Look at what happened to ZClassic last night. It is the same thing that will happen to ETC. Chasing the pump will only make you lose money

Not necessarily, ETC just bounced off some really strong support.

>Let them think it will moon
>Then Dump it

This

>omegacuck mentions Zclassic
>it crashes