The next recession

Hopefully we can all cash out before the next crash, right guys?

Super Hopefully the money we cash out in won't be worthless as fuck/impossible to withdraw from banks as people rush to attempt to avoid losing everything again?

The next crash is going to make 2008 look like a minor correction.

Other urls found in this thread:

multpl.com/us-real-retail-sales-growth
ycharts.com/indicators/purchasing_managers_index
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/industrial-production
data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many years of "growth" can we exist on with >100% of our GDP being owed?

I agree that it's coming soon. Not sure what national debt has to do with it though.

Debt is meaningless in modern economics.

>cash out
Why? What do you think will happen when the $ continues its freefall and BTC continues to climb high? People will flee fiat and enter crypto. You will have an advantage because you'll know all the projects by then, so you'll know which pumps have actual value behind them and which don't. You will be able to navigate what to buy and what to sell. I'm not saying it will be BTC that's the saviour, mind you, but many of them will be.

stocks will continue to do well as long as the economy is not in a recession

look at the bond yield curve: it has not inverted yet (usually it predicts recessions)

look at real retail sales growth: it's still strong

unemployment claims are at all time low

Debt means nothing until those numbers change

We have cases of -% interest rates. If that doesn't signal impending recession to you then nothing will.

thanks obama

Not in the US.

can't wait desu
all of dem kike rackets will go tits up
hopefully without a major war but I'm ready for that too

>implying debt doesn't have an impact on the yield curve

>Super Hopefully the money we cash out in won't be worthless as fuck/impossible to withdraw from banks

Cash out to gold retard

>look at the bond yield curve: it has not inverted yet (usually it predicts recessions)
>Debt means nothing until those numbers change
Drumpf is going to be running deficits of 6% of GDP at the same time as the fed are supposedly going to allow their treasury bonds to roll over. The flood of government paper hitting the market is going to rocket the the yield sky high, this is the bursting of a 30+ yer bond bubble.

>unemployment claims are at all time low
if you actually believe this you should read into how unemployment is calculated, if you have been out of work for over a year you are kicked out of the statistic, its all fake.

>look at real retail sales growth: it's still strong
wtf are you basing this off? 2017 was called the retail apocalypse, last year was the worst for brick and mortor retailers during any financial expansionary period in history

>stocks will continue to do well as long as the economy is not in a recession
wrong! stocks are in a massive bubble thanks to these unprecedentedly low interest rates, they shiting the bed in the markets early this month was based on what? nothing, no news, just the fear that the fed might hike rates sooner. when they actually do hike rates watch the bodys hit the floor. The markets are going to fall so fast the graphs are going to fall so fast we might invent time travel - there going down faster than 90 degrees

Don't spread false information where peoples money and future is at risk retard

> The flood of government paper hitting the market is going to rocket the the yield sky high, this is the bursting of a 30+ yer bond bubble.

This means a steeper yield curve

> wtf are you basing this off?

I'm basing this off numbers, brainlet

multpl.com/us-real-retail-sales-growth

we haven't had a negative reading since 2009 (the last big reccession)

> stocks are in a massive bubble

no disagreement there, but the bubble will keep growing for several years due to tax reform and people FOMOing in

yes. which will crash the stock market

and even if you are right about strong retail growth and low unemployment (which your not) that would be inflation news meaning the fed will need to hike faster and higher, sooner. I bet they'll love that down on wallstreet

already priced in, we had a correction due to inflation fears (10y went up)

you haven't shown me any numbers on why I'm wrong

Manufacturing PMI is also above 50:

ycharts.com/indicators/purchasing_managers_index

The us will not move rates because their debt will be unmanageable.

>Pro-tip: This is playing out all over the world and the answer is unwashed hoards from Africa and the middle East to prolong the ponzi.

No but you've had artificially low interest rates for some 8 years, the only growth you've really had is an inflated stock market and increased government spending.
As soon as federal reserve starts increasing interest rates you're fucked and most of the developed world will go down with you.

>already priced in
pic related was the reaction to some insignificant wage growth statistic, if you think the markets are pricing anything in your retarded - they are ecstatic

>The us will not move rates because their debt will be unmanageable.
rates on what? yield curve control on these massive deficits and not raising the fed funds rate will inflate these bubbles to new staggering hights. Do you realize your describing qe4? If thats the case were having a hyper inflation.

If the economy is as good as you say why are you asking for qe4?

this

industrial production growth is positive too

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/industrial-production

job growth is up too:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

nobody else actually offered data and numbers, only FUD

im not refuting this, were at the end of the cycle, data like this should be normal. What isn't normal for the end of the cycle is near 0% interest rates and 6% gdp federal deficits.

So just wait until the indicators start to go south and sell then. It's at least a year before a recession. Remember, the interest rates went up last year and the stock market did great.

want to know how we can all tell that you get your talking points from soy fueled youtube investment channels?

the world's central banks were still doing full scale stimulus last year, and a raise of 0.25% or what ever it was is hardly a raise. If the economy is so great then why is the ECB still refusing to stop stimulus? why is the fed only now thinking about qt? its because this whole recovery has been fake, and now were at the end of the cycle, all the fundementals are even worse than 2008 and the central banks have run out of options to kick the can down the road any further. I don't know when the markets are going to crash, but keeping your money in them now is like playing russian roulette, just don't complain when you loose 70+%

can confirm the retail part and it's global. I own a store (europe) and post June the retails income fell like a bag of bricks.

Isn't it because of the ecommence/Amazon meme?

HR told me there were 384 candidates for a job I recently applied for within the company. We are so cooked.

I don't. Even if I did, it wouldn't make them false, that's a form of ad hominem fallacy

It doesn't matter, when it comes to financial crises literally the whole world could go to hell and the US markets barely react

the US economy has a quarter with no growth? world-wide panic

>Europe

again, doesn't matter, local economies don't correlate even with local stocks (local stocks follow more global markets)

>the US economy has a quarter with no growth? world-wide panic
Kinda explains why the whole world is turning to China these days

yo guys, whats going on, hope your haveing a great daaaaaaaaaaaay guys, so trumps tax plan guys, wow, it doesn't even matter guys, its like, its just like an ad hominem fallacy guys! teh us economy has a quarter with no growth? like guys? world wide panic! but don't worry guys you can avoid that with my stock market mastery course guys, only 19.99 per month guys

>cash out before recession
>cash becomes worthless
>china pumps the coins and you're still poor as fuck
Great plan, OP.

>industrial production growth is positive too
>job growth is up too:
Are they keeping up with your population growth though? You wouldn't need to keep adding welfare programs if things were going great, federal reserve wouldn't have to keep interest rates low for 8 years if things were good. You're living on borrowed money and all you do is spend more just to keep things afloat, it's a big fat ugly bubble.

What bothers me the most is just how short sighted everything is. Most western countries are currently forced to replace their population through mass immigration, keep borrowing money and have low interest rates just to survive. What the fuck do people think will happen when this system inevitably comes crashing down?