Even orange fucking juice is considered unhealthy now

>even orange fucking juice is considered unhealthy now
Fuck this "healthy life" bullshit, I'm sick of it. 90% of """"Healthy"""" food tastes like absolute crap. For what, so I can live at most 5 years more? Yeah, whatever, I don't mind living a bit less.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8e4CEm9yybo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Orange juice
>Unhealthy

Who the fuck said that?! Do they just hate vitamin C?

Suburban moms

That's because there's perfume in it.
Scented products with chemical dispersants like ether sulfate are at the top of the unhealthy lifestyle food chain.

No one said it was unhealthy, we said it has a poor calorie to satiety ratio so it's best to avoid it

I forgot where I read it but just google "orange juice unhealthy" and it should pop up. Apparently orange juice now is considered junk food tier in the same level as soda. It's even getting banned from school cafeterias or some shit like that.

>Suburban moms
>Knowing dick fuck all about nutrition

Pick one

Buy an orange juicer. Problem is solve.

>orange juicer
True.
youtu.be/8e4CEm9yybo

I had it like that when I went to Italy. A machine with a bigass hopper of oranges that makes some kickass OJ. Best I ever had in my life.

>OJ

did you just call orange juice "OJ"?

i bet you are american.

This is one of the only acceptable phone anacronyms, have a heart.
If he has a physical keyboard though, there is no excuse.

Also g'day m8 I see down under came top side up again.

I am Canadian.

And I'll call it "tangy wangy citrus elixir" if I so goddamn please.

Australanon called it. I'm on my phone.

Fresh squeezed orange juice is still healthy, it's just that most "orange juice" sold in stores is orange-flavored sugar water.

fruit has sugar so it's bad

but fuck 'em. fresh squeezed tastes amazing and it's such a bitch to make I barely get a few glasses of it out of the week anyway

sometimes blend in some mango and put in some lemon juice too. shit's great.

blend a full orange and drink it. No pulp is just glorified sugar water.

I hear you user.

I used to make a kind of half and half cold tea and home squeezed orange juice mixture to drink in the mornings. Very light but also flavourful and refreshing. I definitely gotta get back into that.

Like I said it's not "orange flavored," it's perfumed.

that does sound good, kinda like an arnold palmer

what kinda tea would go best with orange juice? any kind caffeinated to go with the morning?

Just eat two damn oranges, you whiny sissy.

A variety of blends, depending on my mood.

I used mostly green tea. But others, including a variety of herbal blends, also worked wonderfully.

Moderation.
And health is not about five extra years, it's about making the ones you have better,

Have you ever had the kind of ''''''''orange juice'''''''' that whites consider good?

It's an abomination

If you live in a place where a thing doesn't grow, how about don't try to enjoy that thing and then grouse about how it's no good

But we're not allowed to say that anymore, it's genocide against whites or something

I knew a guy who stopped drinking, smoking weed, getting laid and eating """"""""unhealthy"""""""" food in favour of leading a life of clean living right up to the day he offed himself.

>It has sugar so it's bad

Don't be a fat fuck and don't eat constantly and it no problem.

But its not untrue, only thing orange juice has over say soda or something is vitamin c, and honestly they stick vitamin c in everything so most americans get more than enough.

For me, being healthy has less to with longevity of life and everything to do with quality of life. You just feel better when you're healthy.