LINK Golden Cross, nigga

We finna be rich.

tradingview.com/chart/LINKBTC/F0jIvD4L-LINK-Possible-fractal-LINK-ChainLink/

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are MANIAC

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Can you guys start fud'ing already? I need to accumulate.

You have had 6 months to accumulate..what the fuck were you doing? Jerking off?

Pretty much.

This is legitimately bullish.

yep, im an ico and below guy, been ready since january. lets get fucking rich anons!

sold all my LINK for VEN rebranding

thank you whales for crashing VEN

wow
double cup and handle with the biggest handle ever
and golden cross

stinky linkies sure are lucky....

Can anyone explain why TA works? Why does lines crossing certain support and resistance levels (I do get those) and forming certain patterns mean some things are more likely to happen? I understand it if the market is moved mostly by people going by TA-charts, but it isn't. It moves on fundamentals and whalesong. Not that I don't want Link to fucking skyrocket, 5k stinkies here.

The sudden volume spike. Some company is buying huge amount of Chainlink.

Because when everyone's using TA, it effectively becomes a meme so you can predict what everyone else is planning to do.

Yeah I get the whole self-fulfulling prophecy aspect of it, but the market doesn't move purely by TA. Just look at BTC price following the EU hearing yesterday, news of LINK alpha from conference etc.

Its time we all swore off fud and swing trading and let it soar.

have 6000 links, how much will l have in 2022?

My theory is that TA is mapping human psychology. Like if 95% of people think $10 is too low for a stock they start buying it. Then TA calculates how often this happens based on patterns.

>It moves on fundamentals

HAHAHAHAHAH MY SIDES LOOOL

still 6000

quads of riches

checked

Traders need an emotional spark to move in the market. On TA you're not talking about price, you're talking about value, and this value has human feelings behind it. We are all humans here except the reptilian couple aka the bogs

People program bots to TA indicators.
t. Have a gunbot

LORDE
O
R
D
E

Numbers confirm

Kek’d

It works on legacy markets because they are closed several days of the week, giving analysts time to try and predict what will happen before they make their moves on opening. Over time, the most succesful strategies have turned into the TA indicators you see anons post.

It works in crypto too, but less so than in legacy markets. Why? Because people know TA from legacy markets so they use it here + they program bots to follow patterns.

it's meant to mimic natural growth ratios like the number "e" and shit

Thanks for the TA brief those of you who answered sensibly! Guess biz isn't just fags

stealing that

But you are retarded and dont know that TA does not yield ANY additional returns. You could just as well invest into a broad index and most of the time you will perform better than with TA. This has been empirically proven for many markets.
>Thinking a book by some jew called "how to get rich with meme lines" will do as promised.
You are so fucking illiterate, its sick.

What do the orange line and purple line represent?
brainlet.png

we cant take off until the whole market takes off again which probably wont be until april

hopefully we have more CL news by then too

Can't you feel the spring bursting out of the ground of settled failure all across biz?

bullrun imminent.

After link crashes, Veeky Forums's favourite band will be ChainLinkin Park.

All I need is 40 dollar LINK. That's it.

>After link crashes,

not happening user. well supported at current levels are ready to breakout

>bullrun imminent.

i feel it too but just think that there will be more cool off time

>bullrun imminent.

That's the thing though, everyone including all the TA memers are expecting the bullrun breakout. Which makes me think that the whales will take everyone for one more shakeout down to 6-8k. Assblaster said we'd go up, dip back to the mean and then bullrun. We've gone up but i don't think we've dipped enough yet.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

MANIAC
A
N
I
A
C

All I need is two 16 yo Russian twins with D cups that blow me 2 hours straight.

Hurr did you think of that one yourself? You're so funny! You should go on stage!

Checked - In it to win it, I see that CMC #3 spot $1000 EOY

Riddle user here. It's been a while, but some of you may remember what I told you about Vladimir Putin. There's information about this online. ChainLink is involved. You just have to connect the dots. The truth is out there. Do you want to believe?

a fellow 25k holder here. it's gonna be tough to not sell at $40-50. I'll probably sell and if it dips rebuy with half the money.

you are a MANIAC

TA is just an in-depth analysis of price action. And price action is a reaction to volume and demand.