Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRtx5MeP0v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The cow would run off, plus you would get alll that hair/fur in your mouth. Gross

Sup fitizen

it's fine if it's fillet. most other cuts benefit both in terms of flavour and texture from more cooking. i'm sure there are some people who actually prefer to tear at a raw working muscle for some reason, but i'm also sure a lot of people who order it that way are just acting on ignorance in an earnest attempt to make the 'mature' choice.

>acting on ignorance in an earnest attempt to make the 'mature' choice

I agree, and would also add that sometimes 'masculine' should go in place of 'mature'. This applies to lots of food-related ideas.

See also: Hot sauces, basically every variety of alcoholic beverages, meme-based health foods, etc

I'll just cut off what I need myself and RIDE THE REST HOME!

Pretty much. And that's if you like filet. I prefer a warm red/ slightly pink center on strip/ribeye.

I mean if you have a spare cow and a blow torch I wouldn't mind.

There is rare and there is that thing. I would not touch it. I don't even care about the whole blue rare thing. You can just tell it's still cold inside. Rare is at least warm inside.

>if your steak look like
Why does everyone write/talk like a retard now without actually trying to be ironic?

I think it started as just niggers on twitter. Then suddenly everyone decided to talk like a babboon and now you regularly see images like the OP made by white people because of LE DANK MEMES XDDD.

black "people"

On that note, when did "dank memes" become a thing?

pretty good while ago. I haven't taken swamps seriously since.

>the middle should ALWAYS be pink
>My grandfather taught me to appreciate the actual taste of the meat

Ironic blackspeak is back in vogue again apparently. I thought we were done with this shit after 2007.

>'masculine' should go in place of 'mature'

No. Bitches pull shit all the damn time, stop trying to blame men for everything.

I think you need to stop reposting crap like this and have an original thought for once. You don't get internet points for getting replies just because newfags are guaranteed to reply to a dumb thread that's been posted 100 times.

>this level of reading comprehension

Its CTR shills from pol who get bored because they arent making their pennies from replies there anymore they have pretty much infected the entire site

Medium > Medium rare > Medium well > shit > well done > cancer > rare

It's how americans speak

>muh bogeyman

Yeah, the middle. Not the whole thing

when mlg compilations got popular

I'm not a bad enough dude for that, but others are, so I wont hold them back.

You mean it's /b/, /pol/, and [s4s] being the retards they've always been.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRtx5MeP0v4

I hate every about that video.

user, just because you don't like hot sauce and beer doesn't mean everybody else secretly hates it.

Stop being a dumb-dumb.

Thats pretty even.

My other thoughts on the matter are somewhere over how long that steak has been exposed while cut because myoglobin does that oxidizing thing and turns meat more red so a medium well steak can look like a medium rare.

>Looks good to me

Waste of money and time

mexican clientele confirmed

same as quoted user. We use the same sofware as the pic quoted. i would ignore them forever as i know they are hispanics and they wont tip for shit.

>Kobe
>Wagyu
>well done everyfuckingwhere

Triggered.

>tips

Nah m8 I shouldn't pay you for doing your job like you're supposed to.

>if your steak look like this

You might as well just drink a big bucket of milk and blood if you're going to type in niggerspeak.

Come on now, you know what he means.
There's always one guy who insists that he loves drinking shitty cheap whiskey straight, or orders the hottest curry on the menu whilst reminding everyone that he's ordering the hottest curry, just because he believes it will make him look more 'manly'.

I like tartare tho

Thoughts?

Words cannot express how triggered I am

White hipster nu-males think they're clever and trendy by using ebonics. It's been like this since the 70s.

cheese overload

Needed a little less broth, little less cream, and let it simmer + thicken and mix the cheese right in the pot.

I actually try to be ironic when I talk like a tard, but people now just think I'm cool.
Feels bat man

Boy this sure makes me mad.

I don't get what's wrong with well done. I'm pretty sure that the whole "let's eat raw meat" is just a social experiment testing the effects of peer pressure on a society.

Kek

Somewhence around 2013, I suppose?

I don't like my steaks blue rare, but if you aren't ordering your steak rare or at the very least medium rare and you're in a good establishment, you're fucking up big time and there's no excuse.

lol

nigger

>black people in charge of knowing what tastes good
They turn their meat into hockey pucks and coat it in mrs. dash to hide the burnt flavor.

I like a little bit of pink in the middle: what I like is called medium-well.

damn

I'd actually prefer eating almost-raw meat to eating something over-done.

j

Who says I don't?

>Thoughts?

Would eat

Would not cook

>I clicked on the post even though I've seen this before.

Why god dammit?

I like my steak like I like my sex--raw,animalistic, and a feeling a satisfaction after.

Its also an imaginary entity

>Americans will fight to the death over their backwards system

Not as bad but they also don't include taxes in the item prices on their shelves. I am surprised they don't omit the transportation and production, overhead, profit and retailer costs and list the item as $0.00 on the shelves and surprise you with all the shit when it comes to check out.

just fuck my arteries up senpai

Perfect for me, the good time without the effort and I never call it the wrong name.

It's true. I've tried this, the beasts are much faster than they look.

>if your steak look like this

it's "looks" not "look"
are these shitty memes made by 5 year olds? or just illiterate facebook normies?

>2016
>taking advice from niggers on cuisine

it's niggers

It's more effort than it's worth to eat a steak like that, but the taste is amazing, as long as the outside is seared well enough and the fat/ gristle is crispy.

that chicken meat is cooked three times over
how dry do you want it?

Anyone else always order medium rare, just because nobody fucking knows how to cook a rare steak?

it looks really stodgy, it's like 75% fat/carbs. Is this American food?

That sounds like me. There's no decent steak place near me, and I've been fucked over before by trusting my local Italian restaurant.

There was this ten year old kid who made a YouTube video about dank memes.

Pictures that look like that are written by niggers.

Jesus. At least let the chicken breasts brown a bit.

Also
>Olive oil to fry, because it's "healthy"
>A literal fuckton of cheese
Might as well go with butter to begin with

How this shit is done?

He's 100% right, people who push that bullshit should go hunt an animal and eat it raw and quit pretending to be a civilized human being like the rest of us. When I want my food cooked I want it fucking cooked,

Fucking disgusting

no one unironically likes hot sauce, it's to look cool. Stop lying to yourself.

reee

The crazy spicy ones, I agree
But things like Franks red or tabassco?
Shit, nigga who doesn't like that