I have some thyme and celery in the fridge that I want to get rid off

I have some thyme and celery in the fridge that I want to get rid off
What should I make?

stock

>off

How about you learn some basic English before shitting up my board?

cry more looser

Sardine sallad with tsatziki.
Sardines
Kale (or other salad of choice)
Celery
Sun dried tomato
Boiled egg (fried works, too)
Salt
Olive oil
Apple cider vinegar

Look up a recipe for tsatziki.

celery

Oh yeah, and add thyme because you have that.
It'll probably work.

>looser
Stop reminding me of your butthole incident.

Eggs

i could care less lmao

for all intensive purposes you know exactly what he meant

is their a problem?

You can also add feta cheese if you'd like.

How much less? I suspect you lack self of steam.

Just make s bloody mary and throw some thyme in it.

alright calm down pre-madonna

Alternatively you can just roast a big steak with thyme on it, and make a side salad with the celery.

great posts unless this was samefag then fuck you

don't EVER fucking reply to me again.

>17 / 0 / 9 / 1
youre guess

Welcome to Veeky Forums - we're weird.

I am literally the only one who posted the actual suggestions.

what're gonna do about it kid

10/10 troll

Or jamal's son EVER AGAIN

you cared enough to reply

Great pictures posts are a diamond dozen here

Stop acting like a prime Madonna

*Picture
Stupid auto-correct, stop adding words

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

What the fuck is served at "Kirby Café"? And how did they get past copyright? Unless Nintendo owns it, which'd be weirder.

I've always hated this copypasta because most of the mondegreens it uses suck.

Yes, Nintendo owns it. This isn't out of the ordinary for Japan, many games publishers smaller than Nintendo have themed cafes/bars.

There's a Capcom bar and Final Fantasy cafe, for example

>doubles advocate
You, are a fucking retard.

Weak

I have celery and thyme too... Made a big pot of chicken vegetable soup with wild rice

lol not putting celery in peanut butter classic combo. as for thyme, everybody needs thyme

The fact that you only got that out of his post means you, my friend, are the fucking retard.

>as for thyme, everybody needs thyme
Deep. For a namefag.