What's his end game?

What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2014/03/25/satoshi-nakamotos-neighbor-the-bitcoin-ghostwriter-who-wasnt/#9c82b754a37d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To larp

to be the alpha male crypto deserves

What a fucking man.

He worked with/as satoshi in a team, and killed him/the other(s).
His end game is to get all the bitcoins, obviously.

Really goes to show that even the creator of BTC has no control over the product

He started writing the paper but most of the actual work was done by his friend who used the satoshi handle. He really believes he is the real satoshi even though he doesn't really know that much about bitcoin and murdered satoshi a few years ago.

How did he murder satoshi?

To buy Veeky Forums itself and run Veeky Forums as a psyop

With an army of pajeet shills

Hope you can prove that and are ready to defend yourself in court.

When bitcoin became worth anything of note Satoshi was found dead from "natural causes" with a bullet hole in the couch next to him and a gun but no bullet casing.

>claims he is Satoshi
>also claims he wants to remain obscure
He isn't Satoshi. He is a man who was bought by the kikes because they needed a face to the movement in order to effect it more directly.

he must be a /bizraeli/

Another important point: why would CW claim he's Satoshi, unless he's absolutely sure Satoshi can't speak against him?
CW is convinced there's no Satoshi out there that can supply cryptographic proof to the internet that says "CW: you're lying. I'm not you".
It's because the keys are held up in the trust, or dead with Kleiman.

Actually makes a lot of sense. More reason to believe David kleiman

Does that look like the face of a man who would ever consider being anonymous and not taking credit for his creation?

I think satoshi was Kleiman and Hal Finney. CW was the guy who reviewed the whitepaper IF THAT. I don't discard he might just be a big troll...

i am afraid that you are falling for a trivial bluff. consider...

> satoshi dislikes the direction bitcoin is headed
> he sends his friend wright out in an attept to fix the situation
> satoshi and wright know, that as soon as wright declares himself as being satoshi, the CIA would speculate about wright not actually being satoshi, but him knowing that satoshi wouldn't appear (because satoshi is either dead or a friend of his)
> wright invents a relationship to a diseased character named "kleiman" in order to mislead intelligence agencies into thinking that satoshi is dead and that there is no 3rd actor
> the CIA calls this bluff and abducts and tortures him

same as everyone elses, to die in a couple decades

You're going too far, CW is not even that smart

Regrets using pseudonym when he invented Bitcoin

No, no ones believes he's Satoshi Nakamoto.

He's bait to distract from the real SN.

I'm sure someone has asked him why the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, what was his reason?

Because he didn't come up with that pseudonym. Hal Finney did. Satoshi Nakamoto was the name of his neoughbor who was about to lose his house because he couldn't pay. Which is something bitcoin would solve.
You can read more here: forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2014/03/25/satoshi-nakamotos-neighbor-the-bitcoin-ghostwriter-who-wasnt/#9c82b754a37d

> Another important point: why would CW claim he's Satoshi, unless he's absolutely sure Satoshi can't speak against him?
He knew the real SN, who was Kleiman. The reason he fabricated the ridiculous "tulip trust" contract was to have a claim once Kleiman's coins are discovered.

What if satoshi is paying him to long con??

Good point.

He probably knows real Satoshi AKA Hal Finney is dead.

It's going to be interesting. I will be more interested in this lawsuit if i hear that CW has a crazy amount of BTC. And if he does,whether the court can make him surrender his private keys.

> i hear that CW has a crazy amount of BTC
He doesn't. He bought btc in fucking mtgox. Why would SN go to a shady card game exchange to buy his own coins?

To avoid moving SN wallets?
He knows if that shit moves, its over

> He knows if that shit moves, its over
Why is it over? He'll still make a crazy sum by selling over time.

taxes