VeChain $1000 in 5 years

Hahaha get over it, it's a fact.
If once company were to put $1b into VeChain then the market cap would be $1t - which would mean VEN would be close to $1000.

Now golly g gosh which crypto project has numerous partners with 10b, 20b, 50b, 100b+ values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
cryptic-falls-38699.herokuapp.com/
hackernoon.com/the-unique-technology-that-separates-waltonchain-from-its-competitors-e561956c8ba2
youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

copes so heavy it fucking defies gravity. $5-$6 in 5 years time tops.

Kys if you think more than 12$ end of 2022

>worlds first massively adopted and deployed logistics and enterprise crypto going anywhere but into the top 5 within a year

In this thread people who can't math. VeChain only needs annual transaction fees on the network to the value of 500 million dollars for the tokens to be worth $25-35 dollars, given a Price to Earnings ratio in the 20-30 range. If VeChain can earn 2 billion in annual netowrk transactions then the tokens will be between $100 and $150. Now have a think about how many customers it already has and just how big those customers are. A couple of billion in annual earnings is a certainty and if they do well earnings will likely be an order of magnitude higher, along with token prices.

What kind of logic is this? Every single coin already has a P/E in the thousands

We're still years away from that kind of adoption though. 2 Billion in annual network fees requires many big projects running on the VeChain blockchain. It can happen, but won't for a while.

Do they have customers or partners? How do you accrue transaction fees on a non-existent network?

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

The amount of Veeky Forums and even Reddit FUD on this coin is amazing and this is exactly what happened when NEO fell (initially) after the rebrand. I made a killing buying NEO on the fud and I'll make a fortune on VEN, too. Timing is key and this is a prime example of transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient. I don't agree with the $1,000 per VEN estimate, but $25-$75 is do-able.

I kinda agree with you, now that VEN’s taking a beating it would be a good time to swoop in and pick it up on the cheap. But your money will be tied up for a long time waiting for $25, if that ever happens. Realistically it could hit $8 and you’d still do well to flip it.

I agree with $1,000 being unreasonable, but your estimates are rather conservative.

People seem to underestimate how powerful the China Tobacco partnership is.

>Government owned tobacco company, partnership confirmed.
>Put rfid chips on tobacco packets. Nearly completely eliminate counterfeiting. Anyone selling counterfeits can be arrested/fined because they should have checked the chips
>Cost of chips can be offset by increasing tobacco cost/tax. People are addicted so they don't have a choice here.
>300millions smokers in China consuming over 2.3trillion cigarettes a year

This is only one industry, in one country.

Sup

go here if you can't math with price predictions
cryptic-falls-38699.herokuapp.com/

Looks like the waiting room at a BMW dealership.

W..what are you doing here people, get out before I call security.
Fucking chinks, third time in a week...

whos that azn goddess?

>GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOM ABORD VECHAIN TOR
>price drop from 59450 to 59250
>price drop to 58950
>price drop to 56560

Vechain will be the only blockchain network operating at a profit this year. It's a lot closer than most people think.

31k VEN here

I'm having doubts VEN brahs, are we going to make it still?

So much FUD against VEN recently that I end up putting the trading gains I made on that day into VEN.
Do not give in. Look at very bad projects such as cardano and eos and their market caps. Eyes to the horizon.

private net already running with customers brah

thanks fren, i hope we both make it

Haha Breyer just bought Poloniex and will get VEN a USD pair. You ain’t getting cheap VEN.

Serious q: Is 203 VEN worth it? Can I be anywhere near "making it" with that? If it pumps I could buy 1500 MAN, or divvy up some other promising coins. Unless VEN hits something like $500 I'm having doubts. MAN seems to be my other ticket.

What's more likely: $70 MAN, or $500 VEN?

I am confident this is the way to buy low and sell high. It bled 25%, now its low. FOMO people get rekt. GL to you as well

I know who you are and I approve of your style.

Thanks for all you do to talk the nuts off the ledges of crypto.

I was on the ledge and my buddy saved me from selling my stack.

Glory Ve

Sorry, quads speak the truth, $8 eoy. You can still make a profit boys.

Trips say: no

i fucking kill you, you fucking piece of shit

I don't think 200 VEN is worth it user, you need at least 1k.

Scroll out, it's time for a correction now.
This is healthy for Vechain but in the short term we are going to pull back maybe 60%.

Sunny doesn't have it in him. What CEO wants to go though some farcical hammer holding? Hes too cringe for the gray white man.

That rebrand was a massive embarrassment.

I sold 75% and bought EOS just in time for their airdrop.

Good luck everyone

Except they aren't manipulating the price of their token.

I'm just looking for 100k endgame. Hell, that's CAD, so 80K USD. Maybe I'll dump it for something I can accumulate more of.

Sold during the conference at 58k and bought back 700 VEN at 52k....it’s already down to 49k...I’m not gonna make it am I?

U’ll be back, and we’ll be here for u

Kek

Better get out when you can. Once the panic sell begins it won't stop easily. $4 eom.

this you OP?

>measuring in fiat

The panic sell already began (and happened). We are almost at the February 6th's absolute bottom in Satoshi's.

I've got 2370 VEN and holding out closer to $125,000 CAD for cash out due to capital gains taxes (Which would be around $21K ) so I can actually walk away with $100K so I have my fingers crossed VEN can hit just over $50 EOY to make that a possibility, but there's no doubt in my mind it can surpass that and maybe end at $75 plans are to cash out after the 2018 tax season next year around April-May 2019.

This is one of the few coins that will survive the purge, buy accordingly.

Yeah, that's my issue right now. I only have 200; if people with their crazy expectations of $300+ come true, yeah, I'll have made what I'm happy with. But I'm not experienced, I have no idea how realistic that is, and I don't want to pretend I do know. What if it caps out at 100? Hell, I'd still be super happy, but what if I could have made much more?
This game is rough :(

But this is wrong

>Put rfid chips on tobacco packets. Nearly completely eliminate counterfeiting. Anyone selling counterfeits can be arrested/fined because they should have checked the chips

A prime example of wishful thinking
They will probably use on rfid per crate for logistics and that's it, same with heineken

>If once company were to put $1b into VeChain
No company would ever do that.

Why would heineken have rfid chips on their beer lmao

Shipping crates, massive counterfeit prob, huge prob in Asia where Heineken is like liquid gold. Doesn’t make sense. Skunky.

could potentially be on packets, i think they said the rfid chips cost 5 cents or less.

Still a good outcome. Individual packet serial numbers could be checked against a database of shipping crate chips for example?
Either way this just demonstrates how massive the partnership is. It gets memed to death but it will push the price of VEN a lot higher than people here seem to think.

Hmm I wonder what company could possibly afford to put $1b into VEN? Let's just do a quick google search of China Tobacco.

"the retail value of China's cigarette market in 2010 was RMB 922.1 billion, or USD 136.2 billion"

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5...

Coca Cola duh

DNV customer.

Umm, switch that around. VeChain is the one that uses API and its WTC that has patents for RFID chips. hackernoon.com/the-unique-technology-that-separates-waltonchain-from-its-competitors-e561956c8ba2

Yeah, but that doesn't change my point. We're projecting the worth of VEN based on what the annual network fees will cost in THOR. They have a lot of big named partners, but they still have to implement their blockchain projects on the VeChain network. (But not until the VeChain network is operational). At that point, they will be consuming THOR, but you have to be realistic about what that is going to cost them. A multi-billion dollar company isn't going to spend billions annually to operate on a blockchain solution, so be realistic. They will be looking at VeChain as a cost saving solution, which it should be. As I say, we are still years away from reaching 2 billion in annual network fees.

Depends how quickly Vechain can scale and how quickly they get customers on their chain. I think 2 billion is a year away, but i don’t know shit. Speculation will take care of the rest.

The only way the VeChain network will be successful if if THOR can be consumed cheaply. $2 billion is a lot. I think they'll get there eventually, but not any time soon.

10,000 tps.
assuming hey reach that capacity most the time, we wont need a very high price of thor to get that much revenue.

You will be lucky if its at $20 EOY

You misunderstand. Distributers will not be interested in replacing their existing systems for a blockchain solution unless the network is able to provide a cost savings to their business. The cost per transaction will be minuscule.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5...