Alright Veeky Forums, this is a real deal

Got an idea of setting up home strawberry hydroponic farm.

i mean, how bad could it turn out to be? Going to grow this under UV lamps, and sell the harvest to restaraunts and small eco shops.

Restaraunts will require some sorts of quality certificates from me, but i think i will be able to fake them.

Have anyone done anything like this before? Which country you are at?

not sure plans will grow under UV lamp, possibly kill them actually.
get some LEDs

Other berries are more valuable, esp. Redcurrant, if you manage to produce it during winter (see NL) you'll get a shitton of money

that's nice idea, thanks

DONT DO IT user. well first let me ask where do u live? only if u live in a massive city and have to farm on a rooftop or in a tiny greenhouse. Im am an experienced organic farmer and this business is no fucking joke user. You will end up spending 20k on shit and not sell 10 dollars worth of berries.

>I'm an experience organic farmer
lolled
This is like the Canadian plumber

this. you can buy full spectrum LED's and they use less electricity.

do a youtube search on mark sheppard. You can buy 15 acres of good land in the midwest for 100k and start a nice little farm. have 1k apple trees, 1k plum trees, 30k red currant bushes, 30k grape vines, and all the vegetables/ chickens in the world.

the fuck does that mean. I have 5k chestnut trees, 5k apple trees, and 5k hazelnut shrubs being delivered to my farm in about a month. My fucking nickname is farmanon on here and i have made several threads on permaculture and agroforestry.

well, i do actually live in a city and was thinking to to do it in a flat, lol.

Any pastas - (?) - curious to see what a farmanon has to say...?

>so, uh, hey, I wanna grow some low value berries I have no clue about, and with a capital intesinve high-tech way

>Restaraunts will require some sorts of quality certificates from me, but i think i will be able to fake them.
>Also, I want to fake my way into being able to sell them

>Dear mongolian microfinance mentalists, how do I actually do this

Yeah… no.

Thanks user, a neighbor had given me two blackcurrant stems, you just made my day with that idea.

youtube mark shepard, bill mollison, or pa yeomans. if you cant be bothered to do that then have fun never knowing mother earths possibilities.

Agricultural Economist here. You're not going to make it.

listen to this guy.

it might be worth it if your in a big city then broski. make sure u look into the shit i was talking about. the peoples names and agroforestry/ permaculture. that is the future 100%.

Grow weed instead. Its basically the same to grow but with bigger profits

Cook meth instead. It's basically the same to grow but with explosive profits.

Look into microgreens

Quickest wat to make a $1MM in Agric is to start with $5MM

Wow I never knew this was a thing before now, I don't know about running a business but it could be fun to grow a plant or two in your home. In face I might setup one of these in my cellar connected to solar panels and a battery see how it turns out.

strawberry is legal. it will be easy for me to find customers among restaurants, it won't be a problem, cause a guy in my team selling them different cooking chemestry

do the math, respect the fact that you need a substrate that can manage salt build up. Acknowledge the fact that you have to artificially induce flowering. Get a pest cotnrol plan.

I was fucking with the same idea and its just too much of an invest for too much of a risk for too less of a return.

I can answer some of your questions though.