Just a reminder

Just a reminder to:
- Zoom out
- Remember that market is cyclical
- Do not make the same mistake twice
- Do not fall for the bulltrap.
We're in a post crash faze. Volatility is crazy and it's a great place for making huge profits in a short amount of time, but remember that things might and probably will go much lower than they are now. We will again come to the accumulation faze, but we're not there yet... maybe not for another year.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off 6k seller.

Haha take your fud elsewhere and stop trying to cope with selling ATL

I haven't sold at 6k. I bought at 6,6K and sold much higher. Volatility is great for short-term trading.

b-but t-teeka said on april 18, 800bil were going to pump the market

Just a reminder, there's no MtGox-like event in 2017 you dumb fuck

>comparing market several billions worth, that crashed due to by far the biggest exchange being hacked, to a current market
Either absolutely retarded or an unfunny larp.

Oh shit, wait guys...OP is right. Opening x100 long, thanks

Mt Gox faggot.

6k shortie scared. bad luck op

We're heading back to the 7.5-8k range. Screenshot this.

Unironically accurate

screencapped, here's my prediction in turn: 30k by end of May, March horizontal 10-12k, April 10-14k.

>mmuh 6k seller
Amount of retards in this thread is clear indicator that we will go lower again

There's always a big pump in april.

I've been thinking this for awhile, we go sideways for a few months then something will happen that will trigger a ridiculous spike up in cryptos. Probably a stock market crash + bank failures.

Again,
I haven't shorted BTC @ 6k, I bought there.
I'm not saying that we will go down to 2k, I'm saying that it's possible we will go down further and wait until it's better time to accumulate.
Be rational and buy more when things will go sideways for a longer period of time.

>he sold the bottom

>2018 is comparable to 2014 when the exchange with 70% of the volume got hacked

>bulltrap
>twice
It's already our 327th bulltrap

Does it mean 100k by 2020? ok, I will wait

Saved. I don't completely disagree with you, I've just been of the opinion that the low needs to be tested in some way.

I agree, if we hit the low I'm expecting I think we'll go sideways for a bit then begin the bullrun in April. Of course a lot can happen between then, I'll be watching the DJI closely.

You can’t predict the market by looking at charts. There are things happening in the real world and charts are a reflection of these things. Bitcoin crashed in 2014 because of mt Gox. The equivalent today would be Coinbase exit scamming and there is 0 probability for that happening

>The equivalent today would be Coinbase exit scamming and there is 0 probability for that happening
no even that isn't close to enough

gox was 70% of ALL volume.

Binance is only 10%

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

You'd need multiple exchanges to exit scam at once

Unironically yes.

The only way crypto will recover if there is a huge influx of nornies

Dumb money needs to enter the market

Now all the dumb normies just got justed by buying bitcoin at 19K
They got burnt hard

They ain’t coming back

Crypto is dead

Why are you here then?

How much are you down on your short op? You're aware posting here won't influence the market yes?

Drowning sorrows

You mean april 2013, right?

$40k - $100k in 2018.

2020 post halving target is probably closer to $500k - $1M.

OH NO BITCOIN IS LOSING VALUE! HOW WILL WE EVER SURVIVE!? IT'S NOT LIKE THINGS WITH USES ARE BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR

I'm up a considerable amount from buying @ 6,6k.

2014 is when mtgox happened you dumb weasel bitch, neck yourself

>The state of a 6Ker

THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!!!

>you need to get GOXXED XDDD
meanwhile both show a +50% correction. never change biz

Can we not have an actual discussion without "kys 6k cuckseller" type of shit?

This

If the market was predictable people would take notice and act accordingly. Their actions would effect the market and others, which would make it unpredictable again.

Just a reminder that Goldman Sach, the largest long-term P&D outfit in the world just bought Poloniex today. They're gonna bring dat big money in, ETFs, the fucking works.

Yeah, that means massive crash dot com style circa 2021. But until then, the trend is up. Their whole business model is taking little speculative markets like this and blowing them up. Buy the dips and we ALL make it by 2020, leave the normies to hold our bags when Goldman goes the big dump.

OP I think I'd agree, even though I don't want to and have come up with few excuses to why it's different perhaps:

>more people in
>institutions/banks in
>projects only starting with their product launches
>anyone can get in quickly, unlike other markets

No fuck off

when btc sideways - alts up. me alts. you kys

it's in May, not April

Yeah, I meant, start buying in april.

>coping that hard

kys stupid noob

Teeka makes good calls but what I don't get is why he didn't advice his members to sell off december-januari, he must have known a sell off was coming right? (like every january ever)

Why not make it crash now so they can control the supply?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a JEW!
>the emotional /pol/acks guide to posting on Veeky Forums

GS didn't buy Poloneix. Circle, a start-up funded by GS, acquired Poloneix. Not the same, but your point is not invalid.