i did that when i was a child

>SEC on a roll with 2 eggs and American cheese
>chili dogs
>Tecate beer with lime in it

>I squirt ketchup all over my spaghetti bolognese when it's in my bowl
Why?

faggot

I do that too. Sweet and savory is a good combination of flavors

I used to buy a box of chips every day from the fish and chip shop, melt a bar of galaxy over it, then have a fag. I wondered why I was fat and unhealthy. id still eat it if i didnt care about my health.

Nutella and walkers crisps
also I overcook my pasta by ~5 extra minutes

-Mashing cookies, graham crackers or shortbread biscuits in milk to make a drinkable and spoonable paste.

-Flamin' Hot Cheetos crusted chicken sandwiches. Firehole be damned, it's fucking delicious.

-Buying a 6 pack of Hershey's bars. Break each bar in half, spread creamy Jif on flat side. Put 2nd half of chocolate bar on top. PB&Chocolate bars. Wash down with milk.

-Cold boneless buffalo chicken from the grocer's deli + Frito Lay Jalapeno Cheddar dip.

-Frying burger buns in a combination of cooking oil and lard on cast iron.

>half orange juice/half milk=god tier
>salt on cantaloupe
>sliced cucumbers dipped in queso

Try this user it works with any computer!

I use ketchup on tacos instead of hot sauce or salsa, it tastes great but apparently its some horrible travesty according to everyone I know

That's the most disgusting shit I've ever heard.

You should probably kill yourself. This is not acceptable even in brutal societies of cannibals. There is no rational for this blasphemy.

Fuck you all they're delicious every time

How

I think I just threw up

Even worse than I could have imagined

Move to North Carolina, in most cracker barrels I know most foods on the menu are given a hearty extra scoop of mayo and ketchup. Like for example if I got steak ,ketchup +mayo. And if I got tacos ketchup + mayo. And if I ate soup ketchup + mayo. It really mixs in with the consistency of the broth.
DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE YOU FAT FUCKING TROGLODYTE

Soft Pretzels Dipped in an unholy mixture of chocolate milk and marinara sauce.