You must only post in this thread if yourew drunk

you must only post in this thread if yourew drunk

1. what are you drinking
2. why are you drinking

1. i am drinking bulllfrogs.

white rum and tequila, vodka, gin and blue curaco, topped up with redbull

why? it makes me feel good and gets me fucked fast

2. i failed a very important finance exam and have been depressed eversince. didnt get a job i wanted and now i feel like nobody is fucking hiring me because im retarded

1. Budweiser and ciroc. Brought the bottle of ciroc when I was really drunk. Been drunk since last week and even blacked out a few times.

2. I think I'm an alcoholic. If not that edgy response, then it's because I like how alcohol tastes.

1. a nice bulleit bourbon on two rocks

2. becaus its a lonely, boring summer home from uni and I miss the love of my ex

What are those
They look very cute and I want one

Posting from the gay bar. I'm obviouslt nott engaged,

1. foxwood wine from the store by the mountain

2. because i'm an alcoholic and can hike there with my gun and pack and not look weird.

not OP, but they look to me like blue Hawaiians - blue curacoa and white rum and shit like that

1.) Pic related. My sister brought me back a bottle of Abbey Beer from her vacation.

2.) I'm bored and I wanted to see what a 10% abv beer tasted like

forgot pic

>tfw almost out of rum
>tfw such an alcoholic I've been drinking straight rum from the bottle and then chasing it with water

Modelo.

Because it's past noon.

>such an alcoholic I've been drinking straight rum from the bottle and then chasing it with water
>such an alcoholic

You must be new here.

1. four loko gold
2. because i'm an alcoholic on a budget

OP said it, first bump at

>Not superior Indio

You're going to get sick. They're sending out thousands of cans of rancid alcohol, smell is undetectable but the next day will be hell for you.
Switch to beer.

Guessing everyone in the thread got alcohol poisoning

1. scotch with one ice cube

2. bored, university starts next monday and nobody else is back from summer break

alcohol isn't food, it's a drug. go to 420chan, degenerate

champagne, 2 bottles, every night, sometimes 3

it's fun and I might be an alcoholic.

Just feels great when you're drinking and always go 40-3 ish in deathmatch on cs-go cause everyone you play against is garbage.

downing double shots of amaretto
why? bored, 3 weeks until my senior year of college starts

>yourew
>look at me guize, i'm so le drunk that I can't even type XDDDDDDDD
>le alcoholism for life guys!!! XDDDDDD

1. rye whiskey that I stash in the freezer
since it's damn near freezing it has less taste than vodka
2. because I have fucked up my life in the past 7 years and the future ain't looking so bright

>beer

>because I want to

vodka neat with a soda back

career alkie, trying to lose wieght

Recovering alcoholic. Drinking water. Not hungover, won't be hungover tomorrow.

Fuck your rules faggot.

1. Started with 6 bottles of beer, now I am on to gin+tonic. I finished work early today so I took the opportunity to start drinking at 2pm.

2. Because the city I live in a shithole and my job is stressful. I am trying to survive anothe ryear and and half until my wife is ready to move (school, training, etc.)

1. Sailor Jerry's and cherry coke

2. I've had a cluster headache/migraine behind my right eye for like 3 days and I'd rather be drunk than not drunk.

Also I think I'm an alcoholic. I just crave the shit. My family are alcoholics in general, so it's no surprise. Whatever.

If you consume it, it's food. Ice is food by FDA standards. Fuck off.

you won't be hungover tomorrow

but you'll be bored tonight

This was the official drink of Harris dormitory when I went to Georgia tech. It still makes me happy on a bad day.

Well it's working. I've never tried rum before and it's delicious. I picked up a 750 ml bottle and I'm through about half of it. It's delicious with Cherry coke.

Maybe I became a lightweight because I've abstained for a long time, but I'm absolutel fucking drunk now.

this bitch is deep inaggs

i was drinking beer now i'm drinking tanqueray

PBR because I'm broke

I only drink on days that end in 'y'

On my fourth Ayinger right now. Going to switch to whiskey and diet squirt next, cause this is my last one. Not drunk, but surely buzzed. My reason is I've got to be to work tomorrow at 7am and work 10 hours and I'm a fucking masochist.

>whiskey and diet squirt next

Is that like a half-assed whiskey sour? I've never tried a whiskey sour to begin with, I'm just wondering. I've been meaning to give whiskey a second chance, because the only other time I've had it was when I got real sick off of Irish car bombs. Was not a happy time.

1. Bud
2. idk. Probably cause I'm a degenerate fucko

I'm currently distilling vodka in a stripping run.

So is this retail vodka that you're re-filtering, or is it like homeade shit?

ps sorry if I'm incoherent, op did request drunks fffs

It's vodka made from sugar, tomato paste and bakers yeast and a few other nutrients.

115L of water
30Kg Sugar
1326ml tomato paste (8.5cans)
5tsp Citric Acid
380g Yeast
1 tsp Epsom salt
2 campden tablets in water

That will produce 135 liters of 12% wash, give or take.

So...is it good?

A very half-assed, hickish version of a whiskey sour, yes. Do yourself a favor a find a bartender who can mix up a real one, or do it yourself. They're fucking delicious if done right.

1. Vodka tonic.
2. Lonesome, tired alcoholic. Separated from my wife at the beginning of the month. Went to Canada last week and fell in love with my cousin whom I'll never see again (or have retarded babies with, worst of all) Work overtime in a kitchen every week. Just spent half of my check on credit card bills, loans, and DUI fines. Just watched the episode of The First 48 about my buddy getting killed.

Shit. I need to drink another one.

Yes, if you're willing to distill it down to a clean ethanol. It's better than anything run though a continuous still.

wait what you're on a TV show?

how high does your second distill get? looks like your stripping run is getting you to around 42% abv. Do you have a reflux, or are you just using a pot still?

First distillation to low wines is 65% down to 55% on the second half down to 40% on the ass end. When I use my tuned column(reflux) it gets up to 93%.

I was drinking vodka cranberyys and now im having a few grapefruit radlers and im drinming because tuesday is my friday

If you were really on a budget you would be buying grain alcohol and cutting it with tap water.

>tuned column
wat dat? Google failed me.
I've never actually gotten around to building a still; my knowledge is pretty rudimentary.
sounds like you have a sweet set up though.

Beer! Well, Malt Liqour.

Beer!!

I dont know why I am actually. But I must. Not because of DTs or anything.

Sailor Jerry's and cherry coke guy back. Now I'm watching Princess Mononoke and trying not to cry every other scene. Can barley type. I love this movie so much, call me a weeb, idgaf. I can barley walk when I stand up to piss.

The important thing, though, is that the orbit of my eye no longer hurts. Only getting absolutely drunk seems to soothe it. Pain killers do fucking nothing.

Drinking half a fifth of Jack Daniels at 7:45 AM. Starting work at 9 AM.

If I don't let myself think about things, all is well.

That sounds fucking terrible. Like an even more pleb college frat-bro version of a Long Island ice tea.

I can't watch that movie anymore. The first time I saw it was the same night I had sex with my ex for the first time. Girl was the love of my life, we were together five years and even now, I still miss her terribly. Every time I see that movie,mint reminds me of her and I almost cry.

Shit sucks.

Why are all alcoholics also overly romantic fuck ups that can't move on?

Because us romantic types are emotional, and emotional people are more prone to vices and addictions.

It's like, science and shit.

Nah. The First 48 is a reality show about people getting deaded and the cops scrambling to close the case within two days. My buddy got blasted and they had an episode about finding his killers. Feels bad, man. We used to drink lotsa PBR, sangria, all types of shit. If I smoked meth, I probably woulda been there that night.

Moral of the story: be a drunk. Don't do meth.

you can just say vodka soda. does your mom know you're on the computer?

On a budget doesn't have to mean broke

"I'm allowing myself only 3 lap dances, as I'm on a budget"

1. Soju, straight

2. My fucking kids won't shut up so this makes my mood better.

2b. I lost at mahjong and I'm pissed

Red blend, syrah and malbec I believe

Vacation!

My nigga!

1. G&T
2. its fucking hot out

1. i've been drinking bourbon teas for a while. Juust a couple scoops of sugar.

2. Cause i didn't do enough work the last week and i feel guilty. Also have to go argue an open container ticket tomorrow in fucking manhattan court ... of all the times i deserved to get a ticket for open container this one I still kind of deserved it (central park though :^(

>Not a Mint julep

the second cheapest trader joes brand wine
because I have no job, done school, no ambition, no friends that don't live with me...

and I'm a degenerate

>spaten lager
>it's fun

Then do something about it you mopey bitch

Keep trying other varieties, but cheap jinro keess being my fav