What does Veeky Forums think of McDonald's?

What does Veeky Forums think of McDonald's?

Personally I fucking love it and I eat it all the time. I mean, not too much, obviously I have a healthy diet most of the time. I maybe have it once every two weeks.

As long as you're not *solely* eating McD's I don't see what the problem is.

It's a really cheap source of protein and carbs when you think about it.

Double cheeseburgers are the best. Literally like cocaine to me.

>all the time
>once every two weeks

When their fries are good, they're really good.

i like mcdonalds as well
i only eat it when i'm drunk though
since there isn't any mcdonald's in my part of town i don't eat there very often
i like the regular cheeseburgers and the chili cheese tops
the big mac is overrated

I eat it pretty regularly is what I'm saying

And if I get drunk I will almost certainly have it. Either that night or the next day

Eh I think BK's fries are much better

I just love the double cheeseburgers basically

And the fact that McD's is like half the price

Yeah Big Macs are overrated, I don't even know anyone who has them 2bh. Dbl Cheeseburger, 1/4 pounder with cheese, Chicken Mayo / McChicken Sandwich (I think you guys call it just the McChicken), and their speciality promotional burgers - those are all you need

I have orange juice/cinnamon melts for breakfast there sometimes and it's great

Not fan.
I get a little sick of hipsters shitting on McDonald's when they don't even understand the concepts that they are bitching about. That said, when I do go for fast food, there are so many tasty options out there I can't see myself ever going to McD for something that at best will just be "meh. alright."

I like McDonald's because their bathrooms are usually clean, and they have free internet. If i want a quick chicken sandwich I go to Chic-Fil-A, if I want a burger I go to Freddy's, if I want good fries I go to Arby's, if I want a corndog Sonic etc. None of McDonald's food is bad, but none of it is good either. But yeah, you should cut back on fast food though.

>cinnamon melts
That's just a big sloppy mess.

Doesn't Burger King still have those Cinni-Minis?

>mess
Sort of, but that's why you use the knife and fork.
BK discontinued Cini-Minis years ago and I'm still mad. Those were the absolute best

IT'S NOT FAIR DAMN IT
GIVE US BACK OUR CINI MINIS

>I thought I was just being health conscious now by choosing not to go back to BK
>In reality, I had no choice, I just forgot about the pain

Thanks for inducing that rage.

the chicken burgers they have in italy are the best tbqh. Shame they don't have simple chicken burgers where I live

not shilling, but the mcdouble and mcchicken were a god-send in undergrad for both price and the fact that there was a mcd's across the street from my engineering building. It was effectively cheaper than making my own food and more convenient

I actually like McDonald’s

The McDouble is pretty good for what it costs and the breakfast might be the best in fast good.

I wish they still had spicy McChickens and host mustard at my location though, apparently it’s up to the location what they want to carry.

It's shit desu, but not nearly as bad as Burger King or "good" places like In n Out.

If I want a fast food burger I'll go to Crown Burger. Too bad I quit eating red meat. I haven't had a crown burger in months.

I stopped eating at McD's over a decade ago because the food really didn't taste that good to me and I hated the way I felt after eating it.

I understand it as an indulgence, but I can afford better tasting indulgences that don't leave me feeling sluggish and thirsty afterward. I give them credit for making something kinda tasty from the cheapest possible ingredients, but that isn't what I want to eat (even thought the price is right).

All fast food is literal overpriced junk food. They use cheapest ingredients you can find (even resort to artificial food), and sell you for 10x the price. 5$ for a meal? I can eat for a day for that money or make myself some quality dish.

Pretty good option to have a cheap meal if you're out. I can get two McDoubles for like $3 something (the value meal is really the only good price points) and a free sundae with their app. It's not great food, but you know what to expect from it and it's cheap as dirt.

I like the peri peri wrap they are doing. Their chips have gone to shit tier in the UK recently. I know they stopped salting them but even adding salt still doesnt fix them

>5$ for a meal? I can eat for a day
Enjoy eating a week's worth of food in one day, tubby.

they did the best burger ever

I eat it when I feel like trash and want to eat trash to feel even worse. Go on a bender like three times a year

I'd shop at McDonalds if they offered something I wanted.

Pretty good fries (probably second to Checkers on my personal list), but burgers are pedestrian.

That is so cool that you can live an entire week on $5

I mean you nailed it. Cheap tasty calories. Might not be as protein or carb dense as good ol' chicken and rice, but that'a not its role. I think one drawback is the high as fuck sodium. And that so many people get soda with it.

If your concern is ever weight loss, you can eat pure shit as long as you limit total calories.

McD's is tasty as fuck, just drink lots of water with it, and not several times a week.

MacDonalds

Basically this, it's my most reasonable option near my uni so I go there twice a week between classes. I don't really eat a lot in a day so the calorie-dense """food""" is a big appeal, anyway.

Fuck WacArnold's. Its all about P. Terry's!

my boyfriend loves it, he always want to eat a BigMac, How do i convince him to change of restaurant at least for special dates?

My wife's son is like that so when I feel like burger king I just put his meal in a McDonald's bag. He doesn't know the difference.

If not for the Filet-O-Fish, I'd never go there and it's still been a while.

Fucking shills.

the mcdonalds in my town doesn't have the self service screens, so I don't go

I ate it when I was young. Eventually I moved on to only eating the chicken nuggets.

Around the time that I started college, I went through a period of eating very little fast food that went on for about half of a year. Coming back to that garbage afterward, I could actually tell how bad it was. I eliminated it, Taco Bell, and a couple of other places from where I am willing to get food from, now.

I eat it once or twice a month

>Wife's son.

Hahahahahahha

Why is that funny?

Newfag.

It's hard to dislike something that has no flavour.
Until you see what's in it.

cons > pros

>chips

McBump!

do you do it for free? just wondering.

My issue in general is that the prices keep on going up. What I used to pay less than 4 dollars for is now over 5. Price inflation sucks balls.

What the fuck are cini-minis

They're mini cinis.

as a canadian though, in a town that isn't the largest city in our country, I get what I can get, which is mcdonalds or burger king, because taco time is FUCKING GARBAGE.

If you guys happen to visit Switzerland in the near future, you should really try out the Prime. They really outdone themselves with this one. It has been created by Rene Schudel, a shitty TV show host. But the burger is probably the best one I've ever had in a fast food restaurant.

Btw.:
- Only burger costs about 11$
- The meal (medium) is about 18$

in comparison the Big Mac meal is
about 13$.

Thanks

I've learned to like some of their food for convenience since it's the closest place to my job.

I cant stand their ketchup though. It's like sugary tomato water.

Breakfast is good.

Their burgers and chicken suck. Fries suck.

>tips food-dora

Biscuit area is best area.

DELETE THIS REEEEEE

Double sausage and egg McMuffin is GOAT hangover food.
Everything else they sell is utter shit.

Would eating some MdDonalds help my squirts, or make it worse?

>doesn't like the big mac

Go elope with an egga muffin in Trinidad.