Who else sitting comfy as fuck right now?

Who else sitting comfy as fuck right now?

FRANKY GET OUT REEEE

nope

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

The best. Hotels incoming.

Anyone with a brain.

Never stopped
If you actually listen to fudders and the retarded brainlets talking ven down then you deserve to be poor

reminder that chinks are non-human

anyone else expecting a moon sometime soon? not in love with the coin just think next few weeks could be interesting..

Won't touch my VeChain Thundernode. I'm gonna retire with this one EOY.

Give it two or three days

what do you base this on though? lots of people have false hope in many regards

VEN DUMPING

I'M VERY NOT COMFY

Lol it dumped hard since yesterday.

VEN is not speculative coin, you slowly dump your profits into it, it's a very long term hold, unironically x100 over the course of 5 years.
There is no point in getting in with a small stack, you gonna get justed hard missing a lot of upcoming moon missions.

The event yesterday was cringe as fuck but overall quite bullish, so I’m comfy. Looking to increase my stack from 16k to 20 until june.

Typical sell the news scenario. There will be +10% gains over next couple of days for sure. Same shit with antshares.

i jumped ship.

good luck with your endeavors though, good ol' vengang. Ill be rebuying near july.

what short term coins do you have in mind?

why would you be comfy, if you are claiming to be comfy you are either lying or ignorant. The market has been bleeding and crashing for almost 2 months now. everything is stagnant regardless of your shitcoin of choice, and really despite all the "TA" aka astrology, no one knows what's going to happen. we could recover in a few weeks or it could take a year. if you're truly feeling comfy with your money in crypto right now, then you're an idiot.

I‘m still up 250% from my initial investment despite the current bear market. Even if bitcoin goes to 2-3k, I won‘t fall below my initial investment. My investment was and is intended for multiple years, how can I NOT be comfy with that?

I believe there will be 3 waves of moon missions in best case scenario
1) Big money flooding into crypto through regulated fiat gateways.
2) Established blue chips
3) New regulated ICOs for normies

Number 1 will happen in 3-4 months, there will be multiple new exchanges and tokenizing projects all over the world as well as buy outs of existing exchanges, see Poloniex.
Number 2 will happen during summer
Number 3 end of the year and a few upcoming years.

>Number 1 will happen in 3-4 months
>Number 2 will happen during summer

so you're saying number 1 and 2 are going to happen at the same time

fuck you

approximately yes, timing will be very tight. Banks want crypto to resell it to enterprise and normies later.
Let's say VEN gets a new big partner. Is this partner going to buy from VEN for a masternode from fucking Binance? Of course not they will use some legal fiat gateway (exchange or assets tokenizing ) offering such service.
"Regulatory compliance" is a new buzzword