Miky sugary coffee, or black coffee?

Miky sugary coffee, or black coffee?
Or Tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

eataly.com/us_en/magazine/how-to/italian-coffee-culture/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/roads/2014/01/coffee_in_france_is_terrible_why_can_t_the_french_brew_a_good_cup_of_coffee.html
tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/ristretto-why-is-coffee-in-paris-so-bad/?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

has this thread every day. Go there

black coffee forever

I want Veeky Forums's opinion.

I used to drink purely black coffee. However, over the course of a few months it would leave my teeth stained in such a way that only a professional dental cleaning could fix. I care very much about my appearance, and I also care about saving money at the dentist's. So I started putting a little bit of cream in my coffee, just to keep it from being teeth-staining black. No sugar, though.

Tea. Went through five steeps of Mei Zhan today.

None of the above

I do this too. You only need a tiny splash, a few drops to make it muddy.

Black

Tea with sugar and milk

I prefer my coffee black, and only a few times a year. My body does not like caffeine.

I do drink tea more often, but not everyday or even every other day. I like numbi tea; especially Moroccan mint.

Sometimes I like to just bowel water and add pieces of ginger root with honey.

Milky tea with two teaspoons of sugar
Not-too-milky coffee with two teaspoons of sugar

I grew up lower middle class, in Northern England

I take my coffee with cream and sugar... enough cream to make it light-brown and just a little too bitter for my palette. That's the best way.

Most days, black coffee in the morning from my press, black tea in the early afternoon, then green tea, or earl grey in the evening.
milk is unnecessary, sometimes I add honey

Black coffee all the fucking way.

Coffee with just a splash of of half and half. Enough to generally fill the very bottom of the mug.

Or iced tea.

Only fat people add sugar and cream to their coffee... and being fat is anti-Veeky Forums.

Tea is the beverage of a lesser society; it's for people who have no regard for their fellow man, who have bodies but no souls.

Coffee is the thinker's drink as well as the doer's drink. Coffee is the reason the West is so great. Coffee is the finest beverage on God's green earth.

>black coffee

Fnally, a forum with gentlesirs such as m'self

I tip my hat to you beautiful bastards

I don't know what it is with me and coffee, but whenever I drink it my autism increases sevenfold and I end up acting embarrassingly.

Tap water, hot or cold. Sometimes bengal spice tea with a splash of milk

Pitch black coffee. Has to be good quality.

C L U B M A T E
L U B M A T E C
U B M A T E C L
B M A T E C L U
M A T E C L U B
A T E C L U B M
T E C L U B M A
E C L U B M A T

Masala chai tea.

Veeky Forums - Literature

your a pussy

where do i buy a comfy slav shirt and comfy slav pants like tolstoy has them?

w2c

What if you just drunk water and that's it

Black with lots of sugar and an extra pinch of existential dread is all I need to get me started in the morning.

>comfy slav shirt
Search for Vyshyvanka/Kosovorotka

>comfy slav pants
adidas sweatpants obv

eataly.com/us_en/magazine/how-to/italian-coffee-culture/
This is how you're supposed to have coffee.

Tea, all day, erry day. I drink upwards of ten cupps most days.

>Milky tea with two teaspoons of sugar
>milky
>two teaspoons.

The English should not be allowed near tea.

Black in the morning and during the day, tea in the evening when I'm relaxed and gay.

While it may seem that lighter-colored coffee would stain less, the same pigments and acids are present in coffee with cream as black coffee; thus, adding any sort of whitener to your coffee will not prevent your teeth from becoming stained, unless you put significantly less coffee in your cup to make room for the cream.

Coffee is a stimulant for the pretentious. Tea is where it's at. Also milk and sugar are for gays.

He's from Northern England

they eat black pudding, fried bread, fried tomatoes, fried sausage, fried eggs, fried mushrooms and fried bacon for breakfast

they eat a desert that is literally bread, butter, custard and sultanas

they eat pies which are literally just potato, onions and butter encased in pastry

they eat cow's stomach lining

they eat tinned cornbeef as a stew

they eat treacle toffee

Milky tea is the least of their worries

don't dude you're making me homesick

>tfw no Butter Pie here in NZ

I drink black coffee during the day, and around 6 pm I make a relatively large cup of green tea, with no sugar or anything in it.

For some reason I just prefer both tea and coffee plain because it seems like whatever I put in it annihilates the taste.

Get over yourself

This has to do with books how? The mods on here are so weird.

Tea, by the way. I just don't know how to make tea though. I'm still experimenting. My mom raised me on Lipton with honey and lemon but I want to drink better. I've tried sugarless, with sugar, and with milk.

Loose leaf teas, earl grey with a touch of milk. Coffee with a touch of milk. No sugar unless it's raspberry jam with a strong black tea, Russian style. Generally I'm a fan of lighter floral teas, but not sugary.

morning and afternoon, black coffee

after lunch and before sleep, green tea

while reading, dark or natural matte tea or black coffee

Ceylon leaf tea, brewed strong, no milk, no sugar.

Never cave in to the pasteurised jew.

Hahahaha!!!

Person of many jokes,
Hides behind this post.
Let him or her write in splendid hunger,
Whilst I write while nibbling on toast.

Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual.

— Thomas De Quincey

>euros thinking they know jack shit about tea
Only Asians can speak on tea with authority, just as only Italians and Arabs can on coffee.

A pint mug of builder's in the morning and afternoon while I plug away at my dissertation.

Tea, always. Black tea, either nothing or milk/cream, never sugar. Green/white/oolong teas on occasion

Coffe with fake sugar and skim milk to cool it down
It's a shame that I have to drink four cups of coffee every morning even though it gives me stomach cramps

>wanting to drink coffee like Shitaly

I just have black espresso.

Only Italians know coffee, everything else might as well be poured down the drain.

Tea is a mind-controlling drug so I drink breakfast coffee with milk and sugar. Only out of necessity though.

Cut out the milk and sugar and you wouldn't be so fat.

But it's really the only source of milk I intake on a daily basis. It isn't good coffee my work supplies so I'd dread taking it black.

*the french

Green tea, or black coffee (I'm vegan).

Anyone here drink matcha? How does it compare to loose leaf?

*I

Actually, animal proteins (in milk and cream) bind to polyphenols (polyphenols are what stain your teeth), reducing the staining.

Black coffee and a cigarette

This is reassuring as I generally have half coffee, half milk.

The French are terrible at coffee, fuck off pseud.

>cigarette

Faggot.

The french are better than the Italians at basically everything

Black quoffey, unironically.

I recently bought a tin of French roast (No.9) quoffey when I was at Harrods in London.

Tastes great desu. Much less bitter than what I'm used to back home (NYC).

t. Honhonbaguetteeater

t. Mamamiaspicymeatball

with grappa

>drinking hot tap water
How revolting

Black coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and evening

Somehow I think you're not from New York.

Why do they always serve those shots of water?

Except for coffee, fucking pseud.
You're just making it obvious that you know nothing about French cuisine.

lolreally?

Please enlighten me.

I think the water is for drinking. Not sure though.

Black mostly because I'm lazy and it takes less steps to pour a cup of black coffee.

Anybody who thinks they're more masculine for it needs to rethink their standards of masculinity. You have to be really insecure to be shit-talking people over what they put in their coffee.

I always go with moderate cream and sugar for coffee if it's terrible on-the-go coffee, but I drink black on occasion if I find a nice blend.

As for tea, I almost always drink the stuff black, but i do enjoy an occasional London fog to compliment a comfy atmosphere.

t. Nu-male cuck

to clear the bitter after taste

Tea already have caffeine.....................

There are people who don't enjoy that? It's the fucking point of drinking an espresso.

What brand of coffee do you buy?

Black Coffee and Black or Green Tea, never with sugar.

Nice strawman, tasteless plebe.

>they eat pies which are literally just potato, onions and butter encased in pastry

I don't disagree about the unhealthy nature of that shit, but I can't be alone in thinking that this pastry must be an incredibly cozy treat during the winter months

the store brand of my local Aldi

No, it's not, the long lingering aftertaste is unwanted and very different from the actual drink

source: my dad was way into coffee and espresso especially, and he always drank his water

Black coffee and black tea
I don't really like tea though, the only one I'm okay with is Earl Grey
I used to hate black coffee but me being lazy and cheap never put cream or sugar in it and eventually I just came to like it black
Recently bought a french press and have been making my own cold brew since it's so fucking hot out, p good stuff

Lavazza.

Crema e Gusto, if not Qualita Oro.

Your dad sounds like a bitch.

>cold brew

He fell for the meme.

He's fucking with you, you drink it beforehand to clear your palate.

>quoffey
What the fuck

It's good for hot days considering I don't like iced coffee because ice cubes are annoying and just melt and water it down

kys

I've been to france and italy
french coffee was vastly superior

Congrats on having no taste buds
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/roads/2014/01/coffee_in_france_is_terrible_why_can_t_the_french_brew_a_good_cup_of_coffee.html

i buy coffee from the gas station near the drug store i work at

tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/ristretto-why-is-coffee-in-paris-so-bad/?_r=0