What is your fav-o-rite fuit? I like blue berries myself

What is your fav-o-rite fuit? I like blue berries myself.

Blueberries are pretty good, but they're not standalone fruits

either bananas or pineapples, im alright with blueberries but theres something weird about their texture that i really hate

The actually are if you get genuinely good ones.

Couple weeks ago I had my first taste of fresh wild blueberries, they were incredible. Completely different from the flavourless shit that is normally sold.

What's with the weird photoshop?

Peaches, blackberries

Mango

Tit bdsm.

I missed the nipple piercing.

YOU like blue berries? Is that so? Are you going to sit right there and claim blueberries are your favorite fruit?

I really really really like blueberries yes.

These

The almighty Raspberry

even the best blueberries can be improved with the companionship of something like kiwi

What fruits can I dehydrate that taste good and are full of nutrients

I've tried apples, strawberries, kiwi and pear

I dont like mangos much
What else is good

Forgot to add
fruit that grows in winter and is not expensive af

European blueberries are at least ten times better.

Pomegranate. A good sour one.

This. Most blueberries here CA suck. Had some from a farm up in Washington and they were amazing.

I eat whole cantaloups in one sitting sometimes. Usually when I'm alone, like a guilty pleasure, but without the guilt.

I remember visiting some cousins once and my aunt sliced up a cantaloup and set on the dinning room table. As I walked by, I figured I'd grab a few slices, but before I realized, there was only one slice left. I thought to myself "I should probably leave that in case someone else wants some".

Why u ignoring me

Raspberries. They grow wild in soCal too so that's neat.

Apples and these delicious things

>tfw shitty low-quality highbush blueberries get marketed as "american blueberries" in some european markets and stupid uneducated europeans think it's the highest quality representation of american blueberries
Never fails to make me laugh amidst all their ironic "hurrdurr ignorant murricans" talk.

>What fruits can I dehydrate that taste good and are full of nutrients

Grapes.

Green/slight yellow mango with chili salt

>inb4 murrica great uhgain

Red raspberries? That's neat we only get wild black raspberries in Ohio, but we also have wild blackberries. My favorites gotta be the blackberries.

I see that piercing you fruit.

They are tasty but tiny and annoying to gather. Also fuck stinkbugs who usually love hanging around it and fall in my basket reeeeeeee

been to both places, mother grew up on a blueberry farm. I got to pick a ton whenever we visited grandma. Blueberries are based in washington but other places are nearly as good. it's not a huge difference.

This

Further north, better blue-, cloud- and lingonberries.

And more abundant than grass