Your city

>your city
>the best unique fast food place in your city

Salt Lake City
Toro Taco

The best damn burrito I've had, strangely situated in front of a Sears. There are other taco stands only meters away, but I tried them and they don't compare. It's also cheap af.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnnyoshotdogs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you vomit on a plate and post a picture of it?

>Orem reporting in
Where in Salt Lake is this place, and is it worth the trip?

It's worth it if you happen to be in the city. It's in front of Sears on State and 800 South. Make sure you go to Toro Taco and not the other one nearby.

It's a bad photo and whoever put the toppings on is bad. You dress everything yourself here.

I'm in salt lake every other month and I always eat here (pic) its close the hotel I stay at and it reminds me of home.
ate at toro's a few times because of the reviews but it wasnt all that they made it out to be they were your typical street taco like one can get anywhere.

Can confirm, Toro Taco is the shit. The other stands are actually just as good, pretty sure the same folks and recipes, actually.

shit tier. just go to red iguana

San Diego fag reporting in, you faggots aren't actually fooling yourselves into thinking you have good mexican food.

You know how naive people are outside of the southwest.

Los Angeles
Hawkins House of burgers

It's in Watts, but it's safe. Just don't come in wearing pricey shit.

Perth
Chicken treat

gross
but would be delicious if it were actually a manageable meal.

i mean the ingredients look good enough. i wouldnt want that monstrosity

You say that looking at the picture, but it's different in person with its delicious smell and presentation of dripping sauce.

Also it's meant to be shared with friends/family. Everyone's going to get messy. Just clean yourself up, fuck.

those fries look terrible

>Melbourne
>Red Robyn
Because it just is.

NYC Mexican food blows San Diego out of the water

said no one ever

What a cute bird

Op here, I just ate here last night at 2am. It was okay, I prefer Toro. Still good, will eat again when everything else is closed.

What? There are so many Mexicans in SLC. Could you actually contribute to the thread rather than being a massive faggot?

I ordered a burrito from a place nearby because the Toro line was too long. The quality of the meat was worse and the rice mushier and such. I think that because more people eat at Toro, they make ingredients more often so they taste better.

Can you fucking read? I clearly stated fast food in my post. That place is a sit down restaurant. Besides, it gets way too busy. Have you tried Toro Taco?

thats a joke right?

North Bay, Ontario
The Sub Place

It may have the worst name of all time but it makes some good subs. It's the best unique fast food place we got.

do they sell tacos?

If you're going to get mexican go to red iguana.

Nope. They sell Gyros and Souvlaki though.

This kid pretends like I didn't move to Orem from Ogden "illegal alien capital of the planet," Utah.
Taco stands and tacorias are everywhere, and they are staffed with the darkest of Mexicans who speak zero English

>Chicago, Illinois, Home of The Blackhawks.
Best Slice of Pizza
Best Italian Lemonade
Best Pasta Dishes.

>>No ATM Cash Only, bros.

A local fast food place near me has a huge ass nenu, with everything from burgers, to mexican food, to gyros and homemade baklava, to weird hybrid foods, like pic related: their pastrami burrito that I ordered last night. Delicious

>tacorias

This thread is about fast food

>"illegal alien capital of the planet,"

that would also be san diego bro..
you lose the game.. again.

Stop shitting up the thread and post on topic, asshole

Boston
Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe

I have never found another restaurant that does biangbiang noodles stateside and man they are DELICIOUS. They have spicy noodles with garlic and cilantro, lamb noodle soup, cumin lamb skewers, pork buns, general Chinese deliciousness. You won't spend more than $10 a meal either.

Perth
Chicken treat

Halal guys NYC

Yes but outside of red iguana no point getting mexican in SLC

>Cork
>KC's

Amazing institution. Fast food place in a suburb here, run by Jehovahs Witnesses. Essentially do very very good original fast food, it's so popular that they have a webcam on the queue, so you can check how busy it is before heading down. Need to get it again next time I'm down.

Pic related is KCs

Sedalia MO
Wheel Inn diner

It has the goober burger. Peanut butter hamburger. Fucking delish.

Pic not from there but same concept. All the fixings + peanut butter.

These look pretty good, making me hungry.

Melbourne
Cafe 51

Some of the best burgers in town, and quite reasonably priced.
This is the MILF, a burger with two quarter-pound beef patties molded together around cheese and bacon, double dipped in batter and then deep fried.
One of their other gimmick burgers is the Montague Street Bridge (named after a nearby bridge that trucks keep getting stuck under) that consists of ten stacked beef patties and twenty slices of american cheese.

>Cleveland area
Angelo's Pizza is my new favorite pizza place.
We also have Melt which is pretty good.

Fuck, I forgot. Like an hour away, there is this place called Agave that has amazing mexican food.

Mount Vernon, wa

Chuckwagon.

Good burger place with a western theme and a model train running on a track suspended from the ceiling. Followed by Big Scoop, which is an icecream parlor.

God DAMN that looks good.

I live in Como, so not far from there. May have to check it out sometime. Although peanut butter on a burger doesn't sound that great to me desu.

Shakespeare's Pizza is outstanding if you're ever in Columbia, Missouri. Some of the best pizza I've ever had. My mom's side of the family is from Chicago and I've eaten at all the famous pizza places there and honestly Shakespeare's is on par with most of them. I'm too lazy to dig up a picture of Shakespeare's on the internet, would highly recommend though.

Another one of their burgers, I forget the name but it has deep fried peppers which I've determined are the best fried food in the world.

It was good, but not something I'd get more than once. Surprisingly not too greasy.

>Stop shitting up the thread and post on topic, asshole
i like you

rochester ny
any garbage plate place because they're awesome. and also schaller's for their meatsauce burgers

My post was on topic, asshole

>Those prices
Fuck wish we had that in Virginia

Madrid
I recently tried Paperboy Perritos, a hot dog place, and really liked it

Knoxville

Theres a few good places. Good Golly Tamale has some solid tamales, Curious Dog hotdogs are pretty decent if you want a hot dog, Pizza Palace has nice zas and was featured on food network a few times.
Theres a lot of good places around here and more popping up all the time

>Stockholm
>Palmyra's Kebab

Huge plates, crisp fries, soucy kebab, fresh vegetalbea and a shit load of sauced you can pump ij from garlic, spicy, hummus etc.

Best place to eat in town.

nope, I'm being 100% serious

CalMex is mostly meme food for fat picky stoners who want everything drenched in cheese and sour cream

NY Mex is authentic as fuck and tastes amazing

Taylor, Michigan. Moro's in Allen Park.

Johnny O's in Bridgeport, South Side of Chicago:

johnnyoshotdogs.com/

It's part of a liquor store. For some reason the liquor store closes ridiculously early, like 10:00 most nights (and they also have little religious pamphlets and AA literature near the counter), but the food part stays open 24/7. It's cheap as hell, and the food is pretty high quality. Decent breaded steak sandwich, a neighborhood specialty (not as good as Ricobene's, though). They're known for the Mother-in-Law, a Chicago-style tom-tom tamale on a hot dog bun with chili, hot peppers, tomato, onion, and celery salt.

Outside of Appalachia, New England, and the upper part of the Upper Midwest, there is nowhere in the continental U.S. without plenty of Mexicans, and it's not like they suddenly lose their ability to cook when they leave the Southwest.

Any foreign fags in here?

>For some reason the liquor store closes ridiculously early, like 10:00 most nights

Wow. You are aware that most states have laws regarding when liquor stores must close, right? They don't close because they want to, they close because the law requires them to.

Where is that? I wonder if it's related to Fabulous Freddy's on the South Side

In Illinois it's 2:00 a.m., so no, it's got nothing to do with that.

>In Illinois it's 2:00 a.m.

I don't know anything about Illinois liquor laws, but are you sure you aren't confusing the closing time for a BAR with the closing time for a STORE? In the states I have lived in they have always been different.

Positive. Bars can stay open as late as they like, though municipal laws vary (in Chicago, there are different licenses, so there are 2:00 a.m. bars, 3:00 a.m. bars, and 4:00 a.m. bars). But I've been turned away at CVS because it was past 2:00 a.m., and many nights I've raced there at 1:45 a.m.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

yo, what the fuck is that because I want that hot slop all up in my mouth

You can say a lot about Muslim immigrants in Europe, but one thing you can't take away from them is they have pretty good food. Thanks for posting, Swedefag.

There's an awesome deli near me in Westchester, NY called Rocky's deli, open 24 hours and every single day of the year. Has some great sandwiches like the chip chip, which is with either sliced Chipotle chicken or chicken cutlets, chipotle mayo, avocado, smoked Gouda, and bacon.
>Pic related
I also get the keystone which is chicken cutlet, mozzarella, bacon, thousand island and thousand island on garlic bread

>New England

Plenty of Mexicans in Connecticut.

>Applachia

Plenty of Mexicans in Kentucky and Tennessee.

Long Island, NY

Central American deli that sells usual deli stuff plus hot Central American food, as well as some American stuff

The battle of NY deli supremacy

NYC has a bunch of unique fast food places.

In vaguely best to worst order

X'an famous food
superiority burger
Halal Guys
Crif's dogs
By Chloe
fuku/fuku+

That's not counting the multitude of great slice joints all around the city.

Halal guys sucks ass

lettuce and not cilantro... are you even trying m8

its cabbage son.

Fish Tail Grill, north of San Fernando Valley. Bit expensive, but they get fresh fish daily.

>Los Angeles
>Alfredo's
It's not unique at all, but it's the best carne asada fries I've ever had.
>fries
>guacamole
>carne asada
>shredded cheese
>sour cream

>Houston
>No idea because I moved here a week ago.

Phoenix, AZ

El NorteƱo

Not comparatively. There may be plenty of Mexicans in CT, KY, and TN in terms of sheer numbers, but as a percentage of the population, its nothing like L.A., Chicago, Texas, Denver, etc. I'd be shocked if the Mexican population of any of the three states you mentioned is 3%, especially Kentucky.

Toronto.

The peameal bacon sandwich. I only recommend getting it at the St. Lawrence Market. Paddingtons > Carousel.

We also have italian sandwiches (chicken, eggplant, steak, or veal parm) on the same bread.

Other than that its hipster shit. sushi burritos, poutine covered in weird shit that doesn't belong there, CNE has churro burgers this year.

Are you really that mad that nobody cares about San Diego?

I guess Pecan Lodge in Deep Ellum, Dallas, Texas. Makes amazing BBQ. If your in Dallas, try to make a stop.

Why does everyone talk about this shitty taco stand?

I'd much rather go to Cafe Rio or Red Iguana, everyone fucking loves Red Iguana.

Also Hire's is the best.

Not on a statewide level maybe, but they have sizeable communities in various towns/cities.

The Sausage Guy in Boston. Mandatory eats, occasionally hilariously terrible, usually spot fucking on

Because it's very cheap and sometimes people don't want to wait in line for over an hour to eat at red iguana. I love red iguana but if i just want something quick and cheap but also taste amazing then Toros is always the best choice.

What do you suggest as an alternative to Halal Guys?

california burritos in san diego

Slc bros! Check out quetzal imports downtown gotta google it. But they have the best tacos rice and beans medium price and they also serve pupusas as well as those tamales with the banana leaf.

Implying red iguana isnt watered down mexican food for, "ketchup is spicy to me" tier. I bet you like la frontera and think its authentic.

Betos is my shit.
Alberto s is awesome

>Pittsburgh

Best unique fast food? Probably have to say Primantis, just because it is the most unique. Primantis fucking sucks, though. Thick, flavorless French bread, bland French fries, generic coleslaw, and whatever ounce of deli meat you want wedged in there. It's literally retard food, made for truckers back in the day that wanted to shovel as much food down their gullets with as little effort as possible. Most unique, yeah, but far from the best.

I think the most tasty fast food in the city goes to Mike and Tony's gyros. Absolutely overflowing with peppery lamb meat, delicious tzatziki sauce, fresh fixins, and about $5. All the locations around the city are equally as delicious. Fuck, now I want one.

Pic related is the "famous" Primantis sandwich because all the pictures of even a delicious gyro look like a 45 year old roastie that just finished an hour-long creampie gangbang with her black bulls.

Rochester

Garbage plate, niggers.

Taqueria Los Yaquis
Phoenix, AZ

Best nachos I've ever had as long as you don't mind being eye fucked by gay dudes.

>NY Mex is authentic as fuck
>1000 light years away

KCMO here. I've been to everywhere mentioned. It's all good.

Right now I've been getting chicken from El Polly Rey.

You can either get a whole chicken, a half a chicken, or an order of wings. I love the fact that the menu is so small, and they also give you pickled onions and some simple sides with your chicken. Really good and cheap.

I looked at the menu. I wish I could go and check this place out someday.

>cafe rio
Hahahaha, wow, kys

and again, this thread is abouy FAST FOOD

my nigga. dis me

Perth
Chicken treat

Native houstonian here. Check out House of Pies on Westhimer. Diner setting and is a Houston landmark. Don't go on weekends or else you get a 2 hour wait. All their food is delicious and if you get the pie try the bayou goo. It's god tier.

Also, another place called Happy Buddha hibachi. It's kinda far for me but I go as a treat, they have literally the best fried rice and beef julienne ever tasted, and the chef made a big penis out of fried rice on the grill.

Most hole in the wall places are shit, watched a man die at a Chinese buffet with the joke being the food was so bad it killed him. The food trucks are a huge ripoff. Sadly good food is hard to find here.

Fellow San Diegan reporting in

Besides the obvious California Burrito mention (Sarita's has the best), there's also a little hole in the wall deli in Lemon Grove that has this amazingly DELICIOUS, guilty pleasure snack: pastrami fries, pic related

theres a food truck near northbrook high that sells amazing mexican food for cheap. 3.50 for a gordita full of fajita, guac, cheese, beans etc etc. theres so much fajita its insane. sadly it has a bipolar schedule. they close for a while and open at random. theres also chewys and newts. fuddruckers and lubys. been to that brisket house, the one with white brisket-- overpriced af