IT DOESNT STOP...

IT DOESNT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i already sold at 51k sats, but wtf man, this is depressing looking at this bleed. Icx fucking 2.0 jesus WHEN DOES IT END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns
youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY
youtu.be/vfAEir7uT_g
youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been exposed as a fucking scam. Price Is being manipulated by the company.

I'm all in and want to kms.

How‘d u know?

Who would have thought all of the shilling and fanfare and hype would actually be a bad sign.

The sell walls that have been a feature every day for the last 4 months are not "whales accumulating". Look at how the volume drops off at the exact same time every day aswell.

this looks like a kill
kinda funny how the price drops and bots buy small amouths of it.. almost like bot manipulation you know

what do you guys reckon is a good buy in again? i mean, it has to go up again, riiight?

Theres so much fud. I love it. Holding on to my 3k ven and feeling comfy

0.01$

why would you hold when it's literally bleeding dry right now? you could have sold 1 hour ago and mage a pretty nice profit by buying back in again now.

All in and still up over 3x. Comfy
And we will start going up again very soon.

It always spikes hard 2 or 3 days after after their apotheosis events. Hoping for at least $10 this time so I can fucking dump these bags. I literally do not care anymore, this coin isn't worth the stress with all of the manipulation.

>Look at how the volume drops off at the exact same time every day aswell
What a retard, it happens because of the way Lbank reports volume

should I sell now and buy back in an hour?

>you could have sold @ 19500 and mage a pretty nice profit

no, too late to sell now i'd say. This is buy back time, unless bitcoin shit itself, i doubt it's going much lower

Never really looked into VEN, why is the price dropping this much? I know that people sold on the rebranding event - this alone shouldn't drop 14K sats with no end in sight.

there's no way this shit doesnt bounce back to atleast $7 if BTC keeps going on a run.

and once it does but im fucking out. I fucking felt for the "DAE COMFIEST LONG TERM HODL HANDS OF STEEL XDDDDD" -meme twice now first with ICX and now VEN.

There's no fucking point holding long term in crypto. If we go on another bull run then it literally doesn't matter what crypto you are in because everything goes up more or less the same. Even pajeet scams. And if we don't then we'll just bleed out slowly.

There is no fucking point to dedicate yourself holding VEN bags before June.

I'd much rather just swing trade and increase my stacks while throwing 1 ETH to promising ICO's here and there.

Clearly a lot of traders hoped to ride this but this was not the ride they were hoping for.

Because of how cringy the team appeared on the event. Nobody with some sense left would trust their money to such chinks.

everything is just priced in already due that fuck CCK. Holding this coin now is pointless until mainnet in june. People take profits, jump on other rides meanwhile, buy back cheap to stake as much as possible in june, meanwhile the coin goes into the trashcan with icx.

Bought my 400 VEN. Gonna make it. Or make profits and go into another coin worth scooping up.

ICX, AMB, EOS, maybe. NEO is too high for me now. ;_;

>be VEN executives
>create cringey Twitter account where you leak inside information (something which would land you in jail in a real market not in gookistan)
>buy cheap VEN before you leak
>price goes up after leak as people price in your cringey larp texts
>dump everything come official announcement
>rinse and repeat
>Veeky Forums falls for it every time
ME CHINEE ME PLAY JOKE

Selling at 51K sats KEK... Holy fuck that's bad as hell.

better than never selling you fucking niggerfuck. My entire order got filled in again at 48,1k sats, so i made quite a nice profit. Of course i should have sold at 61k the day before the event, but a profit is better than a loss amigo

I'm not sure when to go all in.

Whenever you feel like getting punched in the balls forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns

>Icx fucking 2.0

Hey, you fuck. Leave real projects out of this.

VEN is Tron 2.0.

Hey WTF is with the volume chat on this thing? That's the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

chart

Lbank exchange is giving their volume information to CMC in a strange way.

Keep monitoring VEN price but only buy once a real rumour starts aka CCK tweet. Sell when news hit. Rinse and repeat. June is the real game changer.

buy high sell low

When your hands are weakest is when. Do the opposite of biz.

How do you retards fall for this every time?
Coin gets hyped for month and pumps up big time, then it runs out of steam and starts dropping down, small pumps on the way of course. Just look at any of the coins that get hyped here and compare them to VEN.

Every one of those coins seemed really promising at the time and people didn't want to miss out on them.

>breyer
>circle
>goldman
>poloniex
>user just sold
idiots, idiots everywhere

U SHOULD YOU FUCKING RETARD, OF COURSE ITS A BAD SIGN
KYS

True if huge
We will see in june i guess

Of course it's true and huge. That's the reason they make connections with guys like Jim. You think Facebook woulda got massive without JB?

Sold to buy in at a lower sats you fucking mongoloid. Is it so hard to grasp the concept of increasing your stack? Stay poor

Sorry, some of us have been around for long than 2 months and rode the BTC/ETH/NEO wave so we don't need to do that.

Connections are everything that is true.
What would be the best case scenario?
A fiat vet pair on poloniex, the circle and the goldman desk?

WE ARE GOING DOWN

probably a VET/USD pairing but I have a feeling there's something larger in the works with the $400+MM acquisition by Circle. We'll also see a VET/Yen pairing with the BitOcean ICO. The second this thing becomes a little more like a traditional security it will begin to skyrocket.

you think this will happen before mainnet? how high do they realistically want the price to be before release..

fuck this shit, im dumping before it hits $4

honestly, I can't speak too much to the Circle thing cus it's more speculative regarding Breyer's involvement in relation to it and Vechain (though his investments seem to correlate). BitOcean ICO will happen after mainnet.

The vet/yen pairing is 100% on. They heavily pointed towards it a few times now. But no idea when, as japans regulations are pretty strict as far as I know.

Very hard to tell. As the real price will come from enterprises using it. And that starts in june.
I hope the new "insider" said the truth.
He said greem netherlands beer company within 14 days. Heineken would be nice and there are articles about heineken, nig data, and blockchain. We will see.

You can't compare because there is no comparison. Which other countries has a working product, partnerships with dnvgl PwC and BMW as well as being mandated in the big data capital of China, has JB as an advisor, is run by the former CTO of LV, and has actual usage? Only comparison you can make is Walton and I love them too.

Which other coin*

Yeah the FUD is a joke VENbros like to post because they want to keep out the unworthy, this is the most insane project to hit crypto, but ya gotta earn it DYOR

true, it's lucky that BitOcean is the only FSA licensed exchange for Japan tho IFAIK

Y'all better get ready I'm about to pump this shit to $8 YEAHHHH

20k sats

This

Didn’t even pump for a month, it went up 20% ho hum and it’s fine holding support 48000, get ready for the next run.. you just hope VEN isn’t what it is purported to be so you can remain ignorant.. Bad news papa, it’s for real, and u gonna get left behind

Thia will be so big when it happens.
We need more fiat pairings.

43,5k sats was the lowest it went during the huge market crash in beginning of february.

It's currently at 49,5k stats. So realistically I don't see it dropping more than 5% anymore. Now would be pretty decent time to buy.

Guys wake up it will go lower and lower.
Sell at the next pump

I'm selling after they officially announce their BMW partnership
Like an article explaining what they do with them, not just some meme "the rumor is true xd"

It's like you faggots bought at ath or something. When it goes below $4 maybe I'll be worried.

holy shit thanks i just bought 100k

i feel u dawg

then you better sell quickly now cause this is all we gonna get.

Jesus christ its as if you faggots hate money or something. All you have to do with VEN is hold it. Quit shaking your hands like the spergs you are and grow some balls.

BMW was confirmed via VeChain twitter but details of partnership are still under NDA. They will announce in near future when NDA expires.

Crap since BMW is their only legit partner I sold 100k

Also u know creeper Sunny is hittin dat pandy

Can you show me where BMW confirmed on Twitter? The only sources I can find are from Vechain, and they're doing the whole NDA trust us we're partners hush hush thing.

No

I sold at 60k and biz laughed at me with the rebrand. They never fucking learn that this whole market is buy the rumors and sell the news

unironic cup and handle

Check the video from the crowd at the rebranding. Susanne klatten was there.

THE RUMORS WERE TRUE!

why wouldn't you trust them? they are working alongside some of the biggest companies in the world and a dude who's bff with Xi Jinping, brother in law to US Sec. Transport and the 2nd largest shareholder in FB behind MZ

Goofs, i told you guys.
This market is fucked at the moment. Normies sell the news, they caught on. THere is no more pumps , all there is is pump then dumps. My low buy orders are in ready to get cheap VEN. Thank god i didn't fomo in like a retard before the event

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5...

I don't listen to attention whores

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY

>tfw 50/50 in VEN and ZCL

You should dump. IMMEDIATELY.
Remember what biz taught you.

Can you show me where Susanne Klatten was in the crowd? That would be big if true, but I can't find her in the video.

2:30 in when they pan the camera over the crowd.

Got a link for the video you're looking at? I still can't find her.

Will the specifics of BMW partnership really cause any difference after NDA?
I mean we know its happening, rumors r tru xd
We know how VEN works and how theyd use it
The event hype is over

So why would it go up?

Old shit is old. Have you even researched this? Fukcing mongrel

Because THOR (how I hate that faggot name).

youtu.be/vfAEir7uT_g

these vids have had me cracking up all day

youtu.be/vfAEir7uT_g
Meant to quote you and not myself ofcourse. 2:40 is more precisely.

Because owning a master node at these prices would be siginificantly undervalued assuming that VeChain will be adopted to real world use which would seem to be the #1 choice as of now looking at their customers being BMW and DNV GL already.

But other than that no there really isn't a reason why it would go up before June. It's up to '''''''''''investors''''''''''''' to decide when they are ready to start accumulating and long term holding their VEN so they don't get fucked up by higher prices once we can produce THOR.

Sold at ATH thanks for buying my bags user.

If it's any consolotion I holded my ICX instead of selling ATH or anywhere near it.

I always tell myself i'm going to sell the day before the news and every time I manage to talk myself out of it and get raped. i'm such a fucking pussy now i'm a long term bagholder in this cartoon coin

I don't see her anywhere in the video. Can you take a screenshot and show me where?

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

he's lying

what do you guys think about IOTA partnering with DNV?

I should have sold, why do I never learn, I was hoping we would go another run like before to 80k sats with the BMW partnership and more. Yet here I am holding these bags with tears pouring onto my keyboard while I type this.

I’ve been buying the dips and selling whenever CCK shills his riddles, but I don’t think that’ll work anymore. Still, I’m looking at my spreadsheet thinking about throwing some money in at 47,9 sats. VEN is oversold, but I don’t think I’ll pull the trigger. Just can’t convince myself to tie money up with VEN when there’s better growth options out there.

Yeah there are quite a few mainnets launching in March so it would be best to buy them up now then sell when they launch. After that put it back into VEN before their mainnet launch in June.

I really can't see how VEN will do anything between now and June
None of their announcements could raise this shit
Right now it feels like it's just going to bleed for months