+ DONT MARGIN

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/02/19/unknown-investor-buys-billion-dollars-worth-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

original

wedger

Hi Oracle

How are you today?
Have you eaten enough food, drank enough water and exercised today?

Take care friend

@oracleofearning tweeter for

updaters

yes z mom

oracle not even

forget brush teeth!

ja ja

just kid kid

oracle love non

concern for z

hope non greatest

day

i love anime!

Here is what I have.

Thanks Z. You really think we will bounce off the wedge today? It currently looks like a continuation pattern is forming. Maybe blast through?

Thank you for your help Oracle!

You need to get laid OP.

QUITE TYPING LIKE AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT!
REEEEEEEEEEE

Any updates on the Telegram group Z?

Looks like a great anime.

Yes finally another Z thread, they're like balsam for the soul!

both possible

pic relate

if break now likely

less momentums

than break at wedge end

also look for clear clear CONFirm

if break up today

short break over

follow by dip not uncommon

z lay 3.5 hr

each day

Leave. Or Shh.

all v shh

wen skimpletongs gone

ja ja

where zaddy

free bomp bomps?

HEY mr z you always have been right but i see a bullish wedge break and a inverse h&s forming

all respect but i dont see any dump in short time only gains from here to 12100 what do you think?

Dear Z,
Are you Chinese by any chance?

I'll bump.

This looks fantastic, great volume and it won't budge downwards. Almost certain that it won't fail to confirm a breakthrough.

Forgot picture

sup zee, which stack should i increase? should i do it now? thanks bre

Are we still expecting one more dip?

My wife and I have been married for 3 years now and I love her very much, but something happened last night that I'm still having a hard time comprehending. So last night we decided to spice things up a little bit and try having shower sex. I went into the bathroom and got the shower running and hopped in. My wife came in the bathroom shortly after me and hopped in with me. Before we got into anything I told her I had to take a piss really bad. She apparently thought this was some kind of hint to her that I had found out that she has a fetish for being urinated on. Right as I started peeing she grabbed my penis and I wasn't sure how to react. I laughed and said "what are you doing." She just told me that she loves me so much, and that's when she dropped to her knees and started letting the urine get on her face. I immediately screamed "what the hell are you doing?" and she panicked and grabbed a towel and left the bathroom as quickly as possible. I sat in the shower for a good 6 minutes trying to understand what had just happened. Once I dried off and left the bathroom I walked into the bedroom to find her crying on the bed. She told me that she has been trying to give me subtle hints for a long time that she wanted to be "peed" on and thought that I had finally caught on. I told her that I had no idea and that I don't think I can pee on her because I think it is gross. She continued to cry and said she is afraid I am going to leave her now. I assured her that I am not but she is still very upset and thinks I am going to divorce her. I really love this women and I have no plans to divorce her, but there is no way I can participate in such a disgusting fetish. How can I break her of wanting such an odd thing to be done to her. Why does she want this done to her. I just got home from work about an hour ago today and it has been awkward around the house. We haven't said much to each other and we are about to go out for dinner. What do I do oracle? HELP!

Love your work but...

How come we never see you when it’s red?

Bonfire Ahead

oracle

been here

every day

never gone more

than 5 hr

up or down

???

He posted for several days during the correction and admitted he was wrong even.

do you like my memes oracle?

is oracle the spurdo sparde of Veeky Forums?

Also makes sense we bounce off the wedge today, there's a strongish resistance at $10900

Z sad skimpletongs

v v mad

skimpletongs spend

9hr each day

post hate type

now all not do

anything

almost almost

NO

wait NO

almost like hate type

fuel bitcoins up
z hope nons not sell less 10k

when skimpskomps say

HEY

HEY

HEY

Z

Z you wrong chart

Z bitcoins go down down 4k

Z hope non listen now

now bitcoin go up

in wedger

v bull

expect slight dipper

complete wedge

then up break

>skimpskomps

How much of a dip you anticipate?

>expect slight dipper
>then upbreak
hey that's happening now. If we break upwards I'll be impressed

Its going down to the trend line from the 6k low. 7600 by next week. You're welcome

cmon omega, youre still not bored u dumb faggot

Whales have been dumping 30-50btc blocks constantly over the last 4 days. Do you really think they would be doing that if this was going to break out? Of course not, they are positioning themselves for the next leg down. You're welcome again

ja ja

right on

times

one wallet

buyed $1 billion

of bitcoins

probably a govt

And if this is wrong?

if break under blue

likel complete

wedge

then wrong?

what want z

say?

Hello friends!

Good to see Z still going stronk

Non likes Z posts

Very informative, non tries learn

Biggest lesson has been shhhbreathe. Patience and think. Non thank Z for this.

I was curious what the alternative was, if we don't break out from the wedge and go down instead? It's possible right?

source ?

poloniex?

just pee on her and then let her pee on you

its fun

orkle mr, what means after the candlies pass your green lines near the tip on the right sides? also r u illerminater? u getting skarey good at this pls no spooky, but me love u. only little homo so safe.

see the green arrew

so this means i should long with 20x margin?

100x, see ya on the moon

He literally wrote no margin in the first post

FTFY

ok so i should short?

you're really not making much sense

Wtf faggot, he said no margins. How tf are you confident of shorting or going long when you are asking people on this board.

well... he's the oracle and stuff? i will do like he says x20

reporting in

If you haven't sold yet, this is good time to do it. You're welcome

hmmmm no

I have about $1500 in fiat that i'd like to put into crypto, but these oracle threads have made me wait until the sym wedge is resolved.

either expand on this or lose your credibility

lol
are you sure ?
i dont know who to listen to anymore

No one, idiot. Dyor.

You do read the fucking news faggot

trustnodes.com/2018/02/19/unknown-investor-buys-billion-dollars-worth-bitcoin

you're worthless go fuck yourself faggot

you do realise if we dont break the neckline that we will fall ....heres to hoping

9450 seller reporting in

>mad

I'm a certified technical analyst with 30 years experience. This is going down. I can tell by having seen many graphs in my life.

so since BTC isn't doing much atm, if you are still here could you shill us some of the other alts you are looking at mid term?
fuck off pajeet lol

Z always suggests the same alts. Nuls, qtum, and pasc

+ itc

Damn I totally forgot it and that's one of the first ones.

These Oracle threads are nice...I put them onscreen, next to my bed when I go to sleep.

Breathe shhh
Breathe shhh,
zzzz

Ty for your efforts.

I've got a little gem for you and the Z-cult, as a gift; Rocket Pool (RPL). You'll like it, I'm sure.

z receives much thanks from non

walk along the path to enlightenment

What anime is that

lmao what sorcery is going on in this thread

shh shh zzz

(OP)

Is it just me or is a c&h forming on the 3h chart on bitfinex ?

Bitch need to trim dat bush. It's a jungle out there.

Head and shoulders on the 1 min chart!