Anyone here struggling with an eating disorder?

Anyone here struggling with an eating disorder?

Mine only started getting really bad in the last few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fc7Q8i33s9E
youtube.com/watch?v=AASA_3Bz_z0
aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/161/3/239.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988204/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I can't stop

Yes. Like many people here, I eat far, far too much. Currently 6'7" and sitting at a comfortable 490 pounds. I think I can break 500 by December.
Yes, I am American.

wow bud that doesn't sound good. how much longer do you think your body can support that size?

Recovering from EDNOS. Still haven't gotten my period back, it's been half a year.

On plus side put on a shitton of muscle and have energy to lift a lot now :)

I don't know, but I plan to get at least as big as Emmanuel Yarbrough. I'm rich so whatever.

former anorexic here. you sound like you're on the right path. keep it up.

it took about 3 years before mine came back and now i'm currently 17 weeks pregnant. never thought i'd be here.

What do you eat in a typical day?

yeah Im bulimic.

My weight has oscillated within a 40lbs range the last couple years

I'm obsessed with every little thing about my diet.

I powerlift and aim for 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight every day. I make sure to eat more fat then carbs and spend about $25 a week on butter and coconut oil.

It's gotten to the point that when I'm eating a steak or some fish I chew each bite till it's an absolute pulp so it will digest easier.

My diet has basically become my entire life at this point. I wish I never started powerlifting and just stuck with simple cardio or something.

PUFFY VULVA.

Morning:
Cup of coffee
Two big bowls of Life or Corn Pops or Mini-Wheats with whole milk.

Snack: chocolate and whole milk

Lunch: I eat out when I'm at work. McDonalds, other fast food, Italian, whatever. If I'm feeling like buying something expensive.

Break: Slice of pizza

Dinner: Huge bowl of pasta. I love making sauce so I almost always have pasta for dinner.

Late snack: Jam sandwich with whole milk.

Before bed: cottage cheese, peanut butter, and honey so I don't wake up hungry

I drink lots of water and diet soda throughout the day.

How old are you? Are you married? Are you still with the father? Was it planned?

Yeah I never want to stop eating but I'm not rich enough to afford non stop food

eating disorders must be hell

It's annoying enough for a normal person when you have to stop yourself from overeating

why do you eat so much? do you genuinely get hungry for all that or do you eat it for the sake of it sometimes? genuinely curious.

Power lifting is a colossal, expensive, pointless waste of time. You probably started with SS on Veeky Forums and bought into that cult of personality surrounding Mark Rippetoe and Lon Kilgore and Glenn Pendlay. Do yourself a favour: stop. Immediately. Adopt a regular exercise regimen and do not obsess over powerlifting and eating the way they recommend.
I'm 6'7" and almost 500 pounds, barely lift, and I bet I could still outfit you no problem. Doesn't that tell you that your efforts are in vain? Who is going to be impressed by the big numbers on the bar aside from the old, fat faggots watching your ass squat up and down in the gym? Nobody.

Three years! I'm hoping it'll be sooner, but it's great to hear that you were patient enough for the recovery and are leading a good life afterward. :)

Calorie counting/macro counting is definitely how I developed my ED. Taking me forever to switch modes in my head to accept that I will make progress even if I do not get the optimal intake.

I feel hungry all the time. This is probably because I've 'trained' myself to eat like a competitive eater - basically eat as quickly as possible because I like the sensation of eating, I don't feel full right away, and I want to taste more food continuously as I eat. So, shovel in and keep going. So that got me inured to the feeling of fullness. As soon as the feeling starts to wane a few hours later, I get cravings for sugar and just chewing and swallowing warm food. So I keep going.

Wow dude you are my hero, I have been stuck at 400 since forever and I don't seem to get fatter noatter what.
Is 400 my limit? I have been eating nom stop shit and fast food for every meal for two month now, blew around a thousand dollars on it

How tall are you? That affects it greatly. Make sure to binge eat and get used to binge eating several times a day. Eat pasta all the time.

Not him but lol youre 500 lb fuck outta here talking down on strengthening ones self " i bet" nigga I bet youre all fat man talk and would crulble when it comes to it you land whale. Given a gift of such height and wast8ng it being a slob. Yeah im triggered.

28, married to the father, and yes we were trying.

Nope, my gym teacher in high school saw how strong I was during football and suggested it.

It is a colossal waste of time and money, I agree. My main focus is strength but it's addicting seeing yourself get larger and stronger every few months. It's pretty much "bigorexia", I can't handle losing any size now. If I don't eat anything with protein every few hours I have to find a mirror to validate that I'm still big.

Also you sound incredibly bitter for no apparent reason, why is that?

That makes me happy. That's rare to see these days. My wife and I are expecting as well.

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch we got a badass over here etc

at first i did normal dieting but eventually i ended up eating 600 calories a day of mini wheats and then just slimfast shakes and then that turned until waiting until my cereal turned to mush and i ate 600 calories of liquid a day.

sounds kinda miserable friendo. do you want to lose weight, or are you in the mindset of 'im already this big, may as well get bigger just so I can say I'm 500lb'? you know at that weight you could so easily drop it and live longer.

I think 5 11
Thing is I can't binge that much, I only drink soda and i eat every two hours but tonight I ordered a big kebabs with Persian rice and after eating the kebab I was so full I barely touched the rice and now I feel so full I want to die

daily reminder this underaged (?) skeleton has a video with a very clear upskirt pussy-slip shot but i didn't save the jailbait webm. but its out there.

Nigga i was resident land whal basher at bootcamp i aint stressed by a walrus. Get into Strongman dumbass. Or boxing.

Like if I waited 2, 2 1/2 hours I could have finished it easily.
I don't stuck up on food so I only buy what im going to eat an i don't make 8 grocery runs a day

Gross

switch the whole milk for some cashew milk or something dude

I'm not bitter. But I fell for the same thing you did. Going to the gym for powerlifting meant devoting my life to it. And for what? I tell you, at my strongest I was pretty strong... 6'7" 285 pounds, I could bench 405 pounds for reps, squat 600 pounds, deadlift 630... but at what cost? I had to go to the gym every single day and kill myself there. I was too tired to work properly, had to meticulously plan meals, and some days I hadn't recovered... so if I felt like I could't hit a PR for the day, I just went home because there's no point. The amount of work and money that goes into it is simply not worth it - my wife didn't give a shit I could squat 500 pounds... neither did my friends. Most of the time, it was just me in there doing it for myself convincing myself that I was better off for it. But was I? The guys who had slender bodies and six packs got more attention from girls, were strong ENOUGH, and worked way less than I did.
One day soon you'll learn too. it's not a logical thing. It's an emotional experience. Logic didn't get you here so it won't get you out of it. But you'll see one day. And when you do, you'll see how much more pointless it was... because you only keep it up to keep it up, and if you don't, it won't matter that you did all that time you did.
I'm not bitter. I'm just trying to help you. I'm happy as a pig in shit. What are your lifts like, just curious?

I'm in a hedonist mindset. My wife cooks because she doesn't have to work, I'm quite wealthy, I ENJOY eating, so I do it. As much as I want.

Then you're gonna have to stay satisfied with small numbers, tubby.

Is this guy new? lol

You guys want to hear something funny. According to McDonalds online meal planner at my current weight (400 pounds) I need 7000 calories to maintain my weight wich is 6 Angus bacon burgers.
In reality I need 3500 tops with some degree of exercise but the calculator since it doesn't have night input assume a 400 pound man must be at least 10 foot tall

congratulations!

the picture OP posted? i feel sorry for this girl. not only anorexic, but in denial about it apparently.

pic please

But j want people to have to drill a fucking hope to hell in order to hurry me and carry my fat decomposing body with a trucki want my eugology to read here lays fat asshole he ate the entire food supply of an African tribe on a daily basis

Make it panoramic view kek

I've posted my picture here several times. I'm a regular. Check the archive.

Carrying around 100kg of excess weight all day every day will do more for your strength than a bit of lifting

I honestly hope this is bait. I used to be a whale too. All carrying that weight did waa make me self conscious. Fuckin Americans

Ya.

>homelessness and hunger.
I have a balance of litterally $0.00 and I owe $545.00 in the next two weeks all while i live well below my means.

paypal.me/673945926

Why would I need to move at all? I have a reinforced iron bed with a mattress that costs more than an used car and you need construction tools to penetrate
I'm going to die on this thing and once my putrid remains fuse with it the will have to break a wall to take me out

It will do more for your strength, but it doesn't necessarily mean you can lift much more than what you already carry. Nobody counts a squat as what's on the barbell + how much weight is on your upper body.

But it doesn't matter what you count - the fact is, you are squatting more if you weigh 1000 pounds and have an additional 1000 pounds on your shoulders than if you weighed 200 pounds and have 1000 pounds on your shoulders.

Kek
Do you think anyone here will donate to you?
What part of gluttony don't you understand?

I started a very sedentary desk job and started putting on weight between my normal meals and beer. So I did what any sensible person would do and stopped eating. Got all my calories from beer for two years. My stomach shrank to the size of a baseball. If I ate anything bigger than a couple hard boiled eggs I would throw up. Same if I had any liquids after eating. My stomach is like a water balloon that isn't tired, shit just flies right out.

I've been slowly working up to bigger portions. At this point I can keep about two corn dogs worth of food down without losing my lunch. I still forget to eat some days. I don't know what to call it, but it's the same condition that people would have after being in Auschwitz with not being able to eat much.

I bet as your stomach shrank, your liver became turgid and swollen.

Yes they do, you count your weight along with the weight on the bar and the bar itself

Uh, no. That's not how weight classes work.

well what the hell do we search for?

>PUFFY VULVA.
Them meat flaps

>she knows

I'm sure it did. I stopped gaining weight, but got a little chub in the liver area.

what archive?

youtu.be/fc7Q8i33s9E

Isn't there a Veeky Forums archive? If so, it has Veeky Forums posts on it. You might see my pic some time.

just post a pic you lazy fuck

You realize that only works if you have a trip code or any fucking way to search for you right?
Site like asking me to Google that fruit you are thinking about without any clue of what you are thinking about

Well with that attitude you can go fuck yourselves. Peace, losers. About to eat some jam and butter sandwiches.

dude watch what you say, he's stronger than you

bye Hodor

hi can i have two pepperoni pizzas, large

I just finished an outpatient program

Help me over here co/ck/s. My girlfriend height is 1.57 meters and weights 57 kgs. When I met the bitch her legs where pretty fucking amazing, big toned legs and a big round ass. He gained weight to 69 kgs last year and she was even hotter because all of it went to his legs, hips and ass. But right now she weights 57 kgs and his ass and legs are not how they where. Is there a way I can make her fat again fast? I dont want her doing excercise because I dont like hard asses. Pls help

tell her she doesnt have to worry about what she eats, women will love to hear this dude. shes probably staying in shape for you anyways. also, more desserts

Cardio. Long walks.

>My girlfriend
>He gained weight
>she was even hotter
>his ass and legs

Dude believe me I have literally told her that, and that it doesnt matter how she is I would love her anyways and all that shit but it doesnt work. He loves sweets so I buy her junk food and all those things whenever I can, I have seen some improvements but Im very impatient. Youre right about she being skinny for me but is also because her family always tell her she is fat. Quite ironic because all his family are landwhales

English is not my native lenguage

>You will never date an anorexic girl, and chubben her up by feeding her cute foods

Fuck my life. It would be my fetish, AND I'd be doing good by doing it.

hmmmm. well when she is the size you like her at, is she fat? and by fat i mean more than just a chubby girl that could stand to lose like 20 pounds. but also dude if you get her to work out her legs and do weight lifting it does help with adding mass and fat, not just muscle, so get her into the gym, do squats and shit and then tell her she gotta eat more cause she worked out

when i worked at a wendys this dude came in with his girlfriend every week and would always make her get a large frosty n she got bigger and bigger

you wanna feel hungry, watch this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=AASA_3Bz_z0

Fuck hell, I need that. I want her to be so in love with me, that she agrees to get chubby for me. I'd give her peanut butter brownie milkshakes, and watch over her to make sure she keeps it down. I'd take my skelly waifu into a restaurant, and watch the look on everyone's faces when I make her eat a big meal and dessert.

my boyfriend did something like that to me :( he'd always bring me super delicious indian foods and sweets and i gained some weight cause i wasnt paying attention and he seemed to like it.

why does this actually sound super fucking hot
i think i have a new fetish

yep, ednos, I'm 5'8" 145lbs and terrified of gaining weight
i want to lose like 10lbs actually, got any advice fampais?

Just got back at the gym, and this bulk has been going the best of any I have done so far.

Eating some ben n jerries right now, not trippin bout macros or counting, just trying to make sure I eat plenty (been counting for years and years, so I can guestimate with reasonable accuracy).

So far it is the most successful bulk I have done - although I am only about a month and a half in. Up about 10lbs with only an increase of about 0.5% bf.

Don't ruin your life by obsessing over 100 calories. And stop hurting your body eating that much brotein. aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/161/3/239.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988204/

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

How does that show you have an eating disorder?

If anything, it's reasonable. If you don't have much muscle development, you're probs kinda fat at that weight.

Hit a gym, eat about what you are now. When you drop below 10% bf, start eating some more.

i dont have an eating disorder but i have pretty poor self-discipline when it comes to food and tend to over eat a lot, i also have a really bad sweet tooth and that doesn't help. i've completely cut out drinking sugary shit and sweets alhtough i will eat a slice of cake or something occasionally, nowhere near as bad as shit i did in the past. i do sympathize with people with eating disorders though, my mom had bulimia before i was born and it was pretty fucked.

Well, Mrs Roast Beef, I suppose I do. A mild one, may be normal for a lot of obese people.

I eat whenever I'm bored. And I don't mean like popcorn or chips. I have to up the ante all the time. I will literally order myself a steak dinner and eat it by myself, ashamed of what I bought for no good reason. I've had to make up excuses to visit multiple states and barely did anything while I was out but order food. When eating with friends it actually looks like I don't care too much about food, because anything we get is something I've had.

The reason I feel that this is common is because overeating is often due to stress and depression. As far as I remember anyway. So you go instinctual, and since I can't have sex on impulse (I'm not rich enough for whores or sexy enough for hookups) I guess I immediately feel like I need some kind of food.

I just hope everything gets better. I gained too much weight, and that only makes my life worse....

Anorexia. I'm not recovering but I'm trying to symptom-manage. I was diagnosed last year and I've had disordered eating habits for 4 years, they threatened me with inpatient last year so I've been trying to stay off the radar and not get too bad again.

You're a big guy

ednos is characterized by an average body weight

This is exactly how my bf is. He says he can always just try to lose weight later but I don't know how to explain to him that his relationship with food itself is unhealthy. He has like a food addiction-dude can put away 5 cheeseburgers as a snack.
i can't even really preach because although I'm not fat get I can feel myself going down the same path too. Good luck user, I hope you find a way to get back health.

>tfw no spooky skeleton gf

why live

I usually have one big meal a day and some days i just dont even eat, i just don't have much an an appetite, i think it's because of the antidepressants/mood stabilizers im on

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

fat as fatass here ate 1kg steak and a large potato salad for dinner will have a large bag of crisps soon, won't even feel full the hunger never ends

>Tfw I can't get off to my cutesy romanticised fantasy of someone's life-threatening mental disorder
yeah, that's how how anorexia works
If only it was just a matter of a girl needing a nice guy to feed her "cute foods" to "chubben her up"

>she'll just love me so much that she'll agree to just get over her anorexia
why do men actually think the world works like this
don't you think girls with eds have family and friends and maybe even a bf that loves them yet it's still hard for them to recover
many people on this board should know better, having depression themselves but I guess qhen it's a qt girl her mental problems can't possible be serious and she just needs a nice guy to give her a dickin'
I'm not saying having supportive bf/family doesn't makea difference but you're fantasy is completely ignorant to the reality of eds

>many people on this board should know better, having depression themselves

that's /r9k/, not Veeky Forums

I also am recovering from EDNOS and want to read through this thread later. Im applying for jobs this week for the first time in years. Im super excited but still really nervous.

>OP posts queen skelington
>no one posts roast yet
The fuck is wrong with you Veeky Forums?

How was it?
I'm being recommended a 4hr, three-days per week, 4 week outpatient program. It's a group setting.
My other option is one-one-one weekly with a therapist.

mate that's pathetic
at 6'7 you should easily get to 550

I don't have an ED but my appetite is so insanely low my GP thought I might've had anorexia because I'm crazy skinny though still not true skeleton mode. Even sent me to get diagnosed but the psychiatrist was like "nope, you just don't eat much no ED here".

Like I can go an entire day waking up at 8 until like midnight without eating a bite and not really be phased. Often I have to force myself to make something to eat even if I'm not hungry just because I know I should.

An average day is probably about 1000 calories for me. I really don't get how people can eat like this

Yeah, and it sucks. I'm 6'3 and 125 lbs currently

>diet soda
every time

You should lift or do some muscle-building exercise. My appetite rose that I went from maintaining 98 lbs on "junk" food to working on maintaining 115 on "clean" food.