Founded in 1990, Zaxby's was built on the principle of serving hot and delicious chicken at an UNreasonable price...

Founded in 1990, Zaxby's was built on the principle of serving hot and delicious chicken at an UNreasonable price. 26 years later, nothing has changed and Zaxby's still continues to be the industry leader in great tendies.

>be me
>a highly intelligent robot who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Zaxby's on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp wings mixed with the moist and spicy sauce. The cool soda, the hot and crinkly fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $18.99 and they even complimented my mascara. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have milk shakes.

Head on down to Zaxby's today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>I was able to get a value meal for $18.99

pfft

>Zaxby's
At least they actually give you a nice selections of sauces for your tendies like Slim Chicken's..

Or are they shit like Raising Cane's?

You spent nearly $20 for a meal of chicken wings, condiments, fries and soda?! I am disappoint.

That place is almost as much of a scam as Sonic. This is officially a Sonic hate thread,.

noob

'Black people' needs to be changed, otherwise a decent modification to the pasta.

Their wings are GOAT.

10 nuclear and 5 barbecue. I dip the bbq in the nuclear sauce. Sometimes I peel the nuclear skin off and peel off the bbq skin and put the nuclear skin on the bbq wings. That or just dipping them in the nuclear sauce creates nice spicy bbq wings. Nuclear is the GOATest though.

Also their zax sauce is god tier and goes on anything and with any wing flavor. Love their nice buttery texas toast too. And usually the celery will have some ice stuck to it still which keeps it nice and cold.

My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

zaxby's is mediocre at best. it's where upper-middle-class people go to prove to others that they're too good for popeye's.

>we include celery
so does hooters

>we include fries
so does hooters

>we provide you with white and orange colored sauces
so does hooters

>worse than popeyes
>worse than chick fil a
>worse than raisin' canes

>more expensive than any of the above

zaxby's can lick my butt basically

Thankfully I'm a couple hundred miles from the nearest Zaxby's.

>They don't let black people touch your food.
Excuse me?

see

>My friends I tell you...
I lose it every time.

We just got one of these in Richmond, or atleast it wasn't here last time I was home. I wanted to try it, but its right next to an Arby's so haven't felt the need to go when I could get a quarter or half rotisserie chicken right next door and Richmond is Arby's test market so we get all the best, the franchise owners are free to experiment with the menu, and they're always offering coupons

>>worse than raisin' canes

That is unlikely.

>some good mood food
Every time

I always lose it at >on a whim

nah they have a ton, these are just wing sauces not the dipping sauces and dressings
zaxs sauce and Kane's are exactly the same sauce
both are just a rip of guthries

>get yourself some good mood food

Neat.

I'll try them.

Zaxby's was hangover food for my roommate and I in college. So now I have a psychological aversion to it.

of all the fast food places I have been to, zaxby's has the worst milkshakes, only slightly winning out (or losing, rather) to chick fil a. Chick fil a milkshakes are so heavy it's like drinking a mixture of whipped cream and lard, but zaxby's milkshakes have a strange aftertaste, and are sometimes grainy (this is because the different flavors are made from mixing powders with the milk stuff). While the disgusting level of fat and sugar in the chick fil a milkshake is pretty bad, zaxby's milkshakes are simply bizarre and the idea of them sometimes gives me anxiety.

I get that,
I can't drink krystal lite or koolaid not because I don't like it but just cause that taste reminded me of those bad tastes

I like Zaxby's, but come the fuck on OP.

Don't forget the fucking toast

Zaxby's is just a dryer worse cane's. Like I give a fuck about sauces.

In the south we have a local fast food place called Foosackly's. They only make chicken tenders from fresh chicken. I don't eat fast food but if i did i would eat FOO before Zaxbys anyday

>moist sauce

R. Cane's is bland as fuck. You shouldn't eat it, and you definitely shouldn't pay for it.

holy shit OP

is it you, old friend?