Is he still /ourguy/?

For 20 years prison time, how much money would you take?
scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2134861/disgraced-pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-responsible

Other urls found in this thread:

cellblocks.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do I get the money before or after going to prison?

What are the living conditions of said prison?

Didn't follow this frogface gimme a quick rundown

He got famous for acquiring production rights on the medicin Daraprim. He upped the price from like 15 to 700 bucks. Everybody hates him

Didn't he just charge the insurance companies the extra and give it for basically free to those who couldn't afford it? Or is that just a lie to cover his ass

This is true
He is overhated.

>Matsumoto concluded that after dipping into investor money from one of the hedge funds to keep his drug company start-up afloat, Shkreli “used some the funds to satisfy both personal and unrelated professional obligations”, including a US$900,000 debt for a bad stock market trade, she wrote.
>At a hearing last week, prosecutors asked the judge to order Shkreli to forfeit about US$7.3m in assets, including a one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan Once Upon a Time in Shaolin album that he has boasted he bought for US$2million, as part of the punishment. The judge hasn’t ruled on that request but she rejected a bid by Shkreli’s lawyers to reverse his criminal conviction.

what an idiot

>scream at window
>earn 10 grand
i bet 50 eth he will not gain one ounce of muscle during his 8 year stay

He is fucked :(

F

>a US$900,000 debt for a bad stock market trade
/ourguy/ indeed

his livestreams were comfy as fuck
F

Bill ackman is /our guy/

This

F

I am literally crying.
That is some bullshit, Larry David. Definitely fair trial violation, outrageous!
Media portrayed him as a vicious money grabber judge is clearly infected and has prejudice.

8 years bloody hell, you reckon if it was some left cunt it wouldn't be that bad?

why they gotta go after the wu-tang record tho??

GODDAMNIT FUCK!!!! It’s not fair Martin doesn’t deserve this. Those kikes deserve the cross.

Nothing is exempt and holy for these bulldozers.
Why the fuck would you want to confiscate $19.99 CD?
Just shows how retarted they are, if he'd bought a rare pepe for 1000eth they would probably implode.

Wasnt it an aids medication? If so raising the price prohibitively is unironically good for the population. There is no excuse for such funding for easily preventable illness whilst genetic diseases go untreated.

On the bright side, this only gives him even more street-cred. Wait till the nigga gets out and drops his mixtape, shit finna be fire

Yup, if he didn't buy the drug they were gonna stop making it and the patients would be shit out of luck. The guy didn't even have to go into pharma, he was already making bank. He just liked helping people, especially those with rare diseases that are the least profitable in the industry. His bants were just too cheeky and the media played him up.
Shows you what a joke the system and news cycle really is. You'd be a sucker for abiding by any of it, in the end they just do what they want with you.
Give an inch and they take a mile, better to just fuck off right from the start.

Man, I heard he got buff and is no man's bitch in prison.

He knows how to play the prison game.

When was the last time someone fucked up this hard?

He's gonna rule crypto from the inside: cellblocks.io/

You're a retard

He raised the price because its a rare drug and the shit would have been discontinued otherwise

Shkreli did literally nothing wrong

This was a witch hunt meanwhile big pharma raises the prices ten fold every few months

Congrats, you're a zombie

Yeah it was crazy seeing all the hate for him on social media back then while they didn't even know anything about him. People are so dumb

LMAO

>"Pharma Bro"
>this guy fitting any definition of "bro"

looks like Harris Wittels' brother

His judge. He never stood a chance.

For cunty journalists, "bro" essentially means "badthinker with money", right?

I read a paragraph on buzzfeed the post

>anti-PC
>will be placed in protective custody for his own safety
kek

he still has over 10k BTC in his wallet too.

i want her to slam that gavel on my dick

Hillary set her dogs on him.

But he is in jail for garden variery ponzi scheme not his drug prices. The sentencing is high because he created enemies in the state

F

TRUMP WILL PARDON HIM!

YOOO START A WHITE HOUSE PETITION

Fkin chinks are worse than niggers.
If they had actually found him guilty of robbing retrophin, then I guess he could get years.
But they literally charged him of scamming people, and making $11/day while the scam is going on while investors x4-x10-ed their money. Obviously rigged, kek

>signing petitions
lol, just as stupid as liberals

Shill freeing shkreli on /pol/and Bannon will do it.

>Bannon
He's more wrecked than Brendan.