Waltonchain

Commercially adopted real life product and blockchain.
Release of Mainnet Q1. with 6 companies using it from day one.
Mass production of RFID chips Q3.
Billion dollar companies lining up to use their solutions.
First mover advatage in their field.
400$ eoy

Pic is their patented chip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The name is shit and the logo is shit.

absolute garbage shitshow of a coin

100% scamcoin

really great coin gonna be the leader of supply chain coins for sure

Yes, you base your investment on that, see how far you get.

lol, what a fucking shitcoin

that ripped paper is the future! kys!

Would rather buy dogecoin. WTC is total scam. Fake partnerships.

WTC has a gook shill army

One of the few legit coins out there. Former VP of Samsung as chief engineer .

Stop posting this in every thread, nobody will buy your vaporwave shitcoin

wait the legendary patented RFID chip is real? I need more proof than your image of a ripped piece of paper.

It does factor in when I consider investment. Good thing the programming crypto autist have zero sense of good design so its easy to identify scam coins. Just take a look at Open Sores technology.

It's real. It's from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA

this wtc moon mission will be insane this year. It will be like buying eth last year for 10-20$

Early bird gets the worm, second mouse gets the cheese

They already have a working product DUMBASS stay poor

>400 EOY

The delusion is real

wow a chip, $500mil idea

Thats 10 billion mc. This is the only commercially adopted real life product with blockchain that will be in use by end of Q1.

Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips.

Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Gone are the days that "its a functioning product" matters to anyone, it being used used to drive speculative prices, but isn't enough to drive real value anymore.

Just because some company is scanning a chip somewhere doesn't increase the value of this coin in any way.

>keep the fud up boys
Need to grab some more sub $15 if I can.

Woah... that's impressive. I was almost certain that this company was a scam until now.

desu given everything I've read about Walton I'd say its price now is about right, it will never more than 2x from a 500mill market cap imo.

It feels like the first version of a new technology, in 6-8 years time something will come along cheaper and do the same thing

But none can. Its patented.
>patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs

And soon wtc tokens will be in demand as companies using their blockchain will need more wtc to handle transactions.

Do you have any info on how it scales? Could it read and update the blockchain 10k+ times per second?

Uses child chains for infinite scaling

I don't think so. Walton has huge first mover advantage and their tech is top notch, hardware and software. It's being integrated into smart cities. It won't be going anywhere anytime soon

Walton wannabe vechain clone