Is this legit good or pajeet token?

JNT is shilled here all the time which usually is a very bad sign for a token.

However people seem to be actually sure about it being successful/having huge multiplicators

Tell me biz should I get into this or is this LINK all over again

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S971481
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going to be a bank on the block chain who's market cap will be the value of their assets (token locking for proof of solvency).
Just think about that and let it sink in.

how soon do you need returns?

Do not buy until the positive shills turn into desparation. The market has been bad for a good month and there are slightly older tokens that are more in the spotlight at the moment. Jibrel might or might not get it's moment, but not for the next month.

It's good if everything work out as plan. The team is competent and experienced and well connected, so I think the chance of success is high.

full pajeet

Be prepared to hold for many months. Patience is required.

people are saying patience but is nothing expected from the SEED announcement?

I'm expecting a dump tbqh

especially if it's underwhelming

I kinda hope it does dump because I want more
I don't plan to sell the news though

sand nigger here. jnt will make 10/10 lambo guaranteed

Comfy holding 390k JNT.

This could go both ways. The SEED announcement will build our fundamentals.

Why do you guys keep asking this question? It has been explained 1000 times already. If you still don't understand then just fucking leave please.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S971481
>Is ETH a good investment, guys?
>shilled here all the time which usually is a very bad sign for a coin.

Every coin gets shilled here. It's not a bad sign or a good sign that coins get shilled here. But can someone explain the gas thing for me? Like wouldn't it be 0.000001 JNT tokens to tokenize a 200 thousand dollar house? How does that create value for holders?

It's happening

Your stack goes up by 10K every time I see you post.

That's another level of retardness. Fuck

Good entry point right now. I will keep buying up the JNTs, don't worry. Either poor or rich in the next months

Gets burnt
Total supply goes down

Then explain

Oh I get it. I went in and bought nearly 200K around 80 in the ETH pair. I hit 370K and I will probably by more if it drops again. I will be right there with you.