Tell me about the unique foods and flavors of Oceania, New Zealand in particular

Tell me about the unique foods and flavors of Oceania, New Zealand in particular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yJjjcoGDIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7yJjjcoGDIo

roast
lots of seafood like fish and shellfish

>paua
>lemon and paeroa
>your own newborn offspring

Ut's theh test uv nyu zillund bro

NZ here. Lemon and Paeroa is probably our most internationally famous product but it's fucking shit and only niggers drink it. Pineapple lumps are pretty good tho. Pavlova is also ours which is pretty common, esp around Christmas for some reason. We also recently got Carl's Jr. Which is pretty sweet. The only other fast food we get is pretty much limited to maccas, BK, and KFC. Our seafood is pretty good I guess but personally I'm not a fan. Meat pies are typical snack/bakery food. Our wine is pretty good too, but I think we talk it up more than it really should be.

>Pineapple lumps are pretty good tho
>Stealing Hawaii's food

our country is pretty shit in the food department, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise

You fucking what mate?

You're forgetting weed, homebake and pastries.

NZ deletes all the good products
>Snifters
>Sparkles
>Tangy fruits
Still have pretty good fish and chips
KFC is less greasy
McDonald's burger meat tastes better

>tangy fruits
it still hurts

And hangi. Bad food cooked shittily in a fucking hole in the ground.

Vegemite

Yeah, that too.
Fucking islandniggers, man. I wish we just gassed them all.

>weed
420 blaze dat shit

tapas and small plates.

The only drinkable wine NZ puts out is Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, and even then it tastes like wet hessian (burlap for our burger friends), rotting straw and cat's piss.

Our fast food is good because it uses local produce, which is good quality. All the pimple burgers and shit I see on here are gross, our McDonald's is never, ever that bad.

smells shite

Is your mcdonalds as expensive as fuck like it is here in Australia?

We aren't getting any change out of $10 for a medium big mac meal these days and they wonder why their sales are going down

do you like yellowtail?

>One chance at life. Wasn't born Australian.

ill break it down for you nigga

>australian wine is better and cheaper
>australian beer is stronger and tastier
>australian meat is the best in the world
>australian seafood is the best in the world
>tropical fruits abound
>australian cheese is exsquisite
>pavlova.jpg

Your cattle don't look like top quality products.
You do have lovely mangoes though.

McDonald's cut so many corners there aren't many left.
Now the cashier's are being replaced.

>>australian cheese is exsquisite

would have been good bait had you not gone over the top with this line

you're absolutely right. it's just bait. australia is shit and you do not want to go there.

you do not!

no!

do not!

don't flatter yourself, aussie.
Your beer is hideously expensive, your accent is perpetually annoying and your alleged food superiority does not make up for the fact you are a pack of concentration camp running rapists.

Yeah it's ridiculous, you can easily spend $30 on two people if you get a decent sized meal

you know what they say about american beer m8

its like making love in a canoe...........

Confirmed for never having had anything from King Island Dairy

Soon they'll export it all overseas.
Back to Coon I guess... :(

confirmed for living in a penal colony

Same here. I remember when I was about 20 (10 years ago) you could buy a McChicken burger and it had mayo in it. Lots. And it tasted good.

Now they have these stingy guns that shoot out little dots of mayo in the centre of the bun. I have stopped going there in the last year.

Even in Aus bucks it costs 25 ish to feed two people if you just choose from the menu

Fuck that, I'd rather go anywhere else. Hungry jacks still ain't too bad with vouchers but without theyre the same as mcstinge

Confirmed for living in an exile settlement for religious extremists

degenerate heathen detected

>not drinking based hawke's bay syrah
lol pleb