ORACLIZE

Vitalik Buterin and several major Ethereum people follow both:

>Oraclize
>Thomas Bertani, it's founder

On Twitter. See for yourself. Now, LINKers, tell me why you know more than Money Skeleton

>It’s totally not a centralized point of failure that negates the point of blockchain.

>I know more than Vitalik Buterin
Good luck!

oraclize deff is the definition of a bitchy manchild. not even choosing sides here, but this guy is a literal fag.

> implying following someone on social media means sth

Kys autistic faggot

dev* autocorrect

>Vitalik, with his like 500k followers, only follows like 150 people, two of which are direct competitors to your stinky linky
>i-i-it means nothing!

Where can I buy this coin?

he also said eth is overpriced at $10, so what? you cant take this autist serious for anything

I know more than vitalik buterin

I unironically think i know and understand more about financial markets than Vitalik

He might be a tech genius but hes still an autistic little uneducated fag

fucking Isaac Newton burned himself with south sea and some farmer fags did not. SO they know better than Isaac Newton. Kys srsly.

>hurr durr, Twitter follows = knowledge.

Vitalik also follows 2 flat-mars pages and I’d still bet my dick that Mars is round.

>tell me why you know more than Money Skeleton

When Ethereum was $40, Money Skelly told me that it's overpriced, and should be somewhere around $7.

Plus, Money Skelly is infamous for wanting to kill the speculative element of crypto, which made him a rich man in the first place. Oraclize is a piece of shit solution, but it doesn't further the speculative market like LINK does.

Reminder that if Vitalik had his way, ETH would still be under $10, the ICO gold rush would never happen, and most bizllionaires will never have been minted over the past year

Because: decentralized.

I hope you Linkies realize that the oracle tamper proofness can be solved without decentralization using SGX / other TEEs. Uptime problems are easily solvable and won't be an issue long term.
LINK is an over engineered piece of crap.

doesnt matter when your centralised servers goes down and everyone is then fucked

>Money skelly watches CP

Why don't you? Do you think you're smarter than him or something?

>over engineered piece of crap

is true of literally every blockchain solution.

Where can I download CP?

isn't the oracalize dude the one who posted a salty message on chainlink twitter?

Yup, and then he deleted most, if not all of the posts because the comments absolutely annihilated every single one of his arguments and portrayed Oraclize as a complete pile of shit.

It was fun.

remember when bittrex followed signatum?
REVOLUTIONARY REVOLUTIONARY