You merely adopted the shitcoins

>You merely adopted the shitcoins.

>I was born in them, moulded by them.

Kek

is this what the average biz boy looks like

are all Veeky Forums members fat burger brainlets?

was buying mcdonalds part of your master plan?

this man is definitely no soy boy

>are all Veeky Forums members fat burger brainlets?
yes sir

Fat fucking faggot, I can hear your bloated stomach gurgling already. You should be ashamed of yourself you disgusting glutton

Maybe

i would have already killed myself if i was a fat 30yr old virgin, i admire your courage user

HA

nuke everything

Wassup bro you tryna talk shit? Lil faggot ass bitch

It's wojack irl

Admit it, you're just envy I'm richer than you. Look at my expensive watch that you will never be able to afford and cry. stupid fucking poorfags LMAO

What the fuck did you just fucking say about fat people, you little bitch? I’ll have you know my hypothyroidism is the cause of my obesity, and I’ve been involved in numerous diets on myfitnesspal, and I have over 300 conditions. I am trained in health at every size and I’m the healthiest person in my entire family. You are nothing to me but just another bones only, no meat girl. I will report you to tumblr with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Website, eat your fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, skinny bitch. As we speak I am contacting my secret network HAES activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skeleton. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bony butt. I can be anywhere, anytime, with the help of my mobility scooter and I can feed you in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in health at every size, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the reddit and tumblr modderators and I will use their triggers to full extent to wipe your skinny ass off the face of the subreddit, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “shitlord” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking toxicity. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn skeleton. I will shit mountain dew all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skinny bitch.

>tfw

you brainlets will never make it

pic related: my new watch, like a boss

El goblino...

nice watch, brother. Great taste

Just go to a near gym, fat ass

>Wasting money on a watch
Never going to make it

im not fat

>$1 bills

They sell mens watches where you got that?

For the bitches nigguh how dumb is you