What coin would this man shill?

What coin would this man shill?

ETH in 2016

Emc2 dumbass

Unironically LINK

/thread

XRP because hes an overrated jew just like it

this shit will be dumped by Schrodenger cat and all the bagholders will be in disbelief that god's playing the dice in every quantum event.

REQ

einsteineum?

This

None.

stinky links

EMC2

Deluded masses Einstien is wrong gravity doesnt exist. Its all electromagnetics and Tesla knew this
Tesla is the man that gave you modern day electricity
Cern reactor will prove everything once they release the demons from the bottomless pit

Will you accept the new digitized world they will create?

Yea bro this is a fucking wild ride ahahahaha

Enigma, whitepaper and logo have that super brain feel to it.

Cardano.

My guy, I got b& from pol for posting these FACTS. Prove to me there's 8 inches of curve every mile squared, cus I can see MUCH further out than that

(((Einstein))) would support bancor cus he's faggot jew and he lied about everything. energy definitely isn'tequal to mass and force squared. Load of bullshit. You think nuclear bombs actually exist? You probably think Hitler personally gassed 11 million jews too cus you're a gullible faggot who doesn't want anyone judging him for having opposing ideas

>gravity doesnt exist
that's a decent summary of gtr, though it wouldn't be fair to expect you to understand that

>it's another "I don't know or care about anything relating to physics but I know it must be conspiracy" episode

Fuck (((Einstein))) what would the greatest man in history (pic related) shill

IOTA

BITCOIN CASH

Electroneum or some shit.