I think I have no way out of this

I think I have no way out of this

Other urls found in this thread:

supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thx

Want to lose weight? Here's how I went from 300 to 150 in under five months and another 15 over a slower course of 5 more months.

First step is to get the fuck off sugar. First week is going to be terrible. Once you get that down, it's all downhill from there.

Once you dealt with sugar, consume only vegetables, citric fruits, water, chicken, pork or fish. No dairy products, no processed foods, eat basic. Three small meals a day. Go to bed hungry.

Once you're reaching a manageable weight. Walk. You don't need to hit the gym, you don't need equipment. Just get up, find 20 minutes a day to walk, then add to it as you progress. Aim to walk between 90-120 minutes a day eventually. Ditch the car if you have one, ditch public transportation for any trip within 5 kilometers there and back. You can walk that, you can carry your groceries home. Walking that distance carrying that added weight? strength and endurance building right there.

If you fall off the wagon, that's perfectly okay. there's nothing to be ashamed about. I did it many times. It's all about writing that bad day off and starting fresh tomorrow. self-forgiveness is a cornerstone to weight loss. Trust me, there will be plenty of time to hate yourself later when you reach your goal and see how stupidly easy it is.

So... you move, you eat less and you cut back on shit and the weight is going to melt right off. It took August to December 2014 to go from 300 to 150 (more likely obtainable if you do this and add an hour running every day as I had)

I was in your mentality once. It was a vicious cycle where I was eating, then hating myself for being fat, then resigning to it being me for the rest of my life, thus enabling more eating to ease the pain, and on and on... But really, it's so easy once you just push past the first mental barrier that you will be unable to believe you did this to yourself. Especially when you reach a fit state and come to enjoy working out.

Sorry for the blogpost.

>I think I have no way out of this

Yeah it's impossible to eat less and do more.

have you tried putting less food in your fat disgusting mouth?

losing weight is easy.

abstain from all fat, and avoid sugar. The pounds will melt off.

and walk every day.

lol
all of this is retarded nonsense
the only thing that needs to be considered is the amount of energy you consume and the amount of energy you use
if you consume less than you use, you will lose weight

not eating specific things won't do SHIT and is a retarded practice, used by retards who can't comprehend energy out > energy in = weight loss

Fatties need their hand held during the the early stages. Just offering up an idea what I did. They need direct instruction, or they'll flounder away and fail. God knows I did.

There is literally no reason to be this big of a projecting cunt.

>not eating specific things won't do SHIT

If your goal is to lose weight then there is some obvious logic in avoiding calorie dense foods E.g. things that contain a lot of sugar.

If you have a specific goal and want to build muscle mass (which you should, because more muscle means more energy used) then there is certainly a logic in balancing your macros (fats, carbs, proteins mostly).

You never need to be retarded about it, though.

Litteraly stop drinking soda/juice and stop eating fried/calorie dense food, and youll be out of it in a year.

>b-but muh hormones dont let me
>t-thats starvation mode user!
>i-i cant it taste too good

Then stay fat you pleb.

>public "transportation"

In the developed world we call it "public transport"

Opinion disregarded

no that's some piece of shit millennial shit fuck mentality
fucking piece of shit millennials thinking people will spoonfeed them their entire lives
you want me to wipe your fucking ass for you too?
stupid entitled fucking shit fucks

no offence btw

>abstain from all fat

come on dude, it's the current year and you're recommending a low fat diet?

eat less
EAT LESS

EAT LESS FOOD YOU LOSE WEIGHT
You fat people are fucking retarded.

>no dairy

Not that user but what breakfast can I eat that doesn't include milk?

Calories in, calories out. A meme diet won't save you. Just eat less and exercise more

> 150 lbs
> 5 months

You're claiming you lost an average of one pound a day. A 3500 calorie deficit every day, on average.

That sounds a little far fetched. Are you sure you're not fudging the numbers a little?

Poached eggs.

Or go full German: meat, cheese & rye-bread.

the most obvious solution is the easiest of them all

do i get to relive the first 24 years of my life in a good, enjoyable and formative way i got denied after?
will the police make my agressors pay once i reach my ideal weight?

it isnt, i weight 200 and my body burns 3500 calories a day, i have no idea what the surplus is with 100 k more but if he stayed in that frame its entirely possible

Quite often I would go upwards to 2 days between meals which coupled with cardio dramatically sped up my weight loss. At my size hunger didn't really affect me so long as I kept hydrated and rested.

By the time I got down to 170 I was getting fainting spells and had to stop doing that, especially after one incident where I collapsed after standing up too fast and nearly seizured out. Took a good ten minutes to get my senses back to me.

It was a brutal 5 months and my Doctor told me never to do that shit again, even if he was thrilled to find me not a fatass anymore.

I went from 190 to 150 by eating less

I'm limiting myself to no more than 1500 cals a day with brisks walks during the day as well.

I'm trying to get to my stretch goal of 140 but I'm happy with my current shape.

Most of the advice in the early posts of this thread is good. I will confirm that the hardest part is the first two or so weeks since you are the most miserable and won't see results. If you get over that, you won't even crave sugar anymore

>mfw I've lost 15 lbs in a little more than a month just from eating at a 500 calorie deficit every day

Just stop being fat lmao

No, but you do get to explore a life where you aren't treated as invisible or a pariah, or as the butt of others jokes behind your back.

You are a millenial. The people you are trying to diss are Generation Z aka the iGeneration.

You were losing muscle mass faster than you were losing actual fat.

You really shouldn't do that.

where the fuck do you think you are?

>tfw the shirt now fits

It wasnt a DBZ shirt, but I had this same scenario happen to me and nothing beats the moment you look at yourself and don't see mantits poke out of your shirt

Just eat less than your metabolic rate. It's easy.

If you don't know your exact metabolic rate, then just use your basal metabolic rate. Google "basal metabolic rate calculator" and eat less calories than that number.

Don't wanna count calories? If you're not a poorfag, then you can do keto.

Do your fat folds go back into your body or do they hang off you forever?

I'm 215 right now.

If you can't deal with making healthy food choices, eat soylent instead. Added bonus: it's pretty cheap.

That was one of my fears, but nope, everything shrunk and went right where it belonged. The only stretchmarks I had were the ones I got when I was expanding a decade prior. They were barely noticeable after maintaining a proper size for 6 months and now they're completely vanished now

If you go low carb it's easier to eat at a deficit, because fat and protein are more filling.

how much loose skin you end up with senpai

Also, use an app like fatsecret to keep track of your food an progress.

Remember that you should only weigh yourself after you wake up and take your morning piss. This is your baseline.

OP I've lost over 30 lbs since May with minimal effort besides counting calories, switching to a keto diet and exercising when I can. It's not that hard, you just have to make some sacrifices.

I haven't really had any issues with keto costing more than my regular diet, given it's hard to eat out at most places. Just buy all of your meat from an ethnic grocery story.

I'm glad to hear your stretch marks went away. I haven't been worried too much about loose skin since I was never THAT big, but I'd be annoyed if my stretch marks don't go away.

Absolutely none at all. Just the scars from my teenage years and they're gone.

>doesn't believe weight can be lost that fast

Enjoy being stuck in your shitty state of mind and enabling your being fat forever, fatty.

The average human body gains and loses about 5lbs over the course of each day. If you wake up, shit, piss, and don't eat or drink anything at all, you're fucking guaranteed to lose a minimum of 3 pounds within 24 hours, even if you're already a skeleton.

At my highest rate of weight loss, I was losing 11 pounds a week. It's not healthy, sure (I developed anorexia), but it's absolutely possible.

The takeaway here is to not believe the pop-culture diet/fads and stick to reality: eat fucking less

i've lost 40 pounds in the last month since i cut my food intake almost completely (500 calories a day max) and walk for 1hr+ every day

give me your energy

I honestly don't understand how people gain weight without meaning to. Literally stop shoveling shit in your mouth every waking moment

When you're in a country where food is plentiful, easily accessible, and cheap, it's quite easy to become fat.
Try buying dinner plates in the US, they're all fucking enormous because that's how much americans eat for dinner.
It's ingrained into their culture to eat A LOT.
It's basically modern day hedonism.

80/10/10 HCLF RT4 Vegan diet

>Enjoy being stuck in your shitty state of mind and enabling your being fat forever, fatty.
>At my highest rate of weight loss, I was losing 11 pounds a week. It's not healthy, sure (I developed anorexia)

who are you accusing of shitty state of mind?

that's what it comes down to honestly
hard calorie restriction + exercise to maximize energy output

also DNP

this guy is also implying that all the 150lbs the one guy lost was purely stored energy (ie fat tissue, glycogen etc)
which it obviously isn't

The faggots who have no sense of personal responsibility for their being fat, that's who.

My not eating was temporary and it helped me get to a healthier weight. I started eating normally again once I passed my goal and have been maintaining my weight ever since. Meanwhile, there are faggots who claim losing as little as 1lb a day is impossible because their exercising, eating and self-control are so shitty.

Cut out all sweetened drinks and get the smaller portions never order meals they come with hi calorie sides

>When you're in a country where food is plentiful, easily accessible, and cheap
You mean, just about every country outside of third world?

Take a look at Western Europe, where people are richer than Americans, have cheaper food, and yet manage to be one of the thinnest and healthiest in the developed world.

food is much more expensive in europe

The reason why people don't lose weight is the psychology of eating. Sure, calories entering the body is what's actually happening, but the problem is how to go about not eating so many calories in the first place, not knowing to eat less.

It's like someone asked how to climb a tall mountain and your answer is "lol you just walk".

Technically true and completely unhelpful, it's one of those things people say it because they want to feel smart, not realizing they're being so dumb they didn't even notice what the issue is.

Estimate TDEE
supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/

Count calories and grams protein, end the day 500 calories short of your TDEE and 80g+ protein.

Branch out your tastes via cooking.