Breakfast time

It's morning, user! Show me your eggs!
Hot olive oil edition.

Tomato and turkey ham

That's a damned good egg, user.
Still runny on the inside? Got any special methods?

I only have a wok, but I've mastered sunny side up eggs. Drop them in ramen and wa la, fed for another day.

What do you have on top?

Crushed walnut

that all looks so delicious!

the stuff on top is crushed red pepper thats been soaked in olive oil. The yolk are still runny! I like over easy because I don't like waiting for low+slow for sunny side up in the morning. After the flip I don't put the eggs back on the heat and just let the residual heat from the pan finish for ~1 minute

dafuq, is crushed walnut on eggs work? I love eggs so even if I can't find something on the internet about it I might just give it a go and make a post

What am i looking at

I didn't see this thread before I posted mine but here's my egg. (First time cooking anything)

How do you do this?

Holy shit. Haven't been on this board much because most threads on here are people asking stupid shit about pressure cookers,

Nice to see some others here actually cook like myself

trader joes green dragon sauce?

Heat oil in pan
Dice half a tomato and throw it in there
Chop a couple of whatever ham slices and throw them in there
Pan fry for a bit
Throw a beaten egg in there, salt and pepper, turn heat off, scramble around, let rest for a bit, wa la.

Lol what the fuck did you do?

Excellent, thanks a lot user.

"just fuckmy shit up senpai" - Veeky Forums edition

That's not bad if you've really never cooked anything before. You didn't burn it or anything. Try to not break the yolk next time.

I made shakshuka with poached eggs for breakfast a few days ago. Turned out pretty good, first time making it.

mmph that looks good AF user, i might have to hit that up this weekend.

ayy thats pretty fine considering most people should have thrown away their first egg.

Thanks! It was very tasty. Just make sure you taste for salt before you put the eggs in. I forgot and I think it could have used it. Also I wish I hadn't seeded the jalapeno I used. Would have been better with some more heat.

A fried egg with some hot sauce I found in my fridge. (Tasted pretty bad desu)
Thanks user!

The way that butter is spread is atrocious, where's the even coverage?