Making money out of flight bookings

I'm able to book flights with several airlines around the world with huge (!) discounts. (eg: USA-Europe ~$ 120, no low cost carrier) All legal, but not wanted by the airlines.

How can I monetize this?

Sell it to your friends on Veeky Forums with a 20% margin on top.

Veeky Forumsraelis would never submit their personal data i guess

For a discount like this they might. You offer flights to SEA? Laos in particular?

i'd totally buy a flight if you were legit.

Any to and from Russia?

lol pedo alert

I'd be keen on this.

Most of my flights are ex EU, but there are also possibilities ex US. Every destination is possible, but you can't expect $120.

I will put it that way: there are about 10 airlines which "offer" a discount of about $100-300, so you should be very flexible regarding the airline and live near a bigger international airport.

Delta is a candiate, or Air China.

Open your own travel agency. If you can offer cheap airline tickets, you'll make a nice profit and still undercut the competition.

Yeah good. From Italy to Russia, and Russia to Italy?

Do I have to put cocaine filled condoms up my butt to get the discount?

Asking the right question!

i'd give you my id card yesterday if i were convinced you were legit

as said it's kind of a trick, so it's nothing illegal, you can buy my tickets on expedia or the webiste of the airline BUT they won't let it happen to get big.

It's for long-haul flights since flights like Italy-Russia are pretty cheap if you look on the right OTA.

you don't have to, but it will safe you another $100 ;)

>its not for this
>its not for that
>lmaolmoalmao
kys

And that's exactly the problem. I can't make it a "real life" business, since the airline would shut the loophole and end the fun for all of us (I do this trick about 5-6 times every year).

OP is carding airline tickets

i've seen this before

can we go back to talking crypto

lol don't be cheap, how much are flights from Italy to Russia? 100 bucks? How much want you to safe there? I talk about flights like Europe-New Zealand which I were able to book for about $300, which is pretty nice for a >24 hrs. journey.

no bro, way easier. Nothing illegal at all.

Is this "loophole" widely common or is it unique to this airline?

DUS - JFK return flight possible?
what flight numbers?
date restrictions?
price?

there are airlines who know about the loophole and fixed, so it's not possible with every airline.

so wait i dont understand how do you get to book flights for so cheap???

he wont let you know idiot.
he discovered what he calls a loophole.

regarding that specific route (or switiching ex cologne) your best bet is eurowings without using any tricks, since there are pretty nice fares. Flown that route myself for about 200€ on a special sale using another coupon. With my tricks you could fly with Delta Airlines for about 300€, so nothing special. On routes that short Eurowings is okay

FRA-SYD for less than 500 then?
also those discounts normally come with a very restricted option in dates and maybe 1 week or up to 1 month prior the flight so not very convenient for planning a trip in advance.

why do you even post/answer questions if you will neither how is done or make any money out of it ?

~450€, ex DUS 400€ with CA, but with the same restrictions as booked directly via their website, so you have to be flexible or book months in advance.

I'm just bored, maybe I will find a possibility online, however I saved a few thousand bucks on flights last year, so it's the same, r-right?

a few weeks back there was a nice sale, combined with the trick it priced out at about 250€, but that's really special and not that often.

OP is fuel dumping.

create discord and sell on there

okay, give me a real flight from Melbourne to cape town or buenos aires to Melbourne that doesn't go above the equator. direct

stop using carding on flights OP, you can seriously get someone arrested.

Do you need our bank details first op?.

what is carding?

what was this russian website to check whether youre credit card details have been stolen on the internet?
want to check

>go to russian site
>yes your credit card details have been stolen
>stolen date: today

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>spot the pedo

How to get free flights in America (might work in other countries)... works 75% of the time. Use sparingly. I've told this trick to friends and family and they fuck it up because they don't follow the directions to a T (most people suck at following directions).

1. Call reservations for the flight you're interested in, about 5 hours before it leaves. Say it's a last minute flight for your company and you want to know if they have 10 seats available in the plane. (You need a buffer of extra seats for this to work).
2. If yes, tell them you'll call them back, if no, try a different flight... DON'T GET GREEDY!
3. Show up to the airport as early as you can, and go to the airline counter of ideally a different airline in the same concourse as the gate you're leaving from.Say you want a "gate pass" to welcome a military family coming back from duty, airlines don't like to give these out anymore but the word "military" will automatically have the supervisor let it happen they MIGHT ask for a but don't check)
4. You MUST have a tiny bag, ideally small enough to fit under your seat (every person I've ever told to do this and failed, it was because of this) so as to not give the airline any reason not to take you.
5. Go through security as early as possible to get to your concourse.
6. Then wait until your flight is

t. Disgruntled ex American Eagle employee

they let you on without even checking to see if you have a reservation in your name? i am of dubious

Yes, because the flight is about to leave in a couple of minutes, if they check your info they'll delay the flight. Then their manager is going to go apeshit on them, because even a 1 minute delay costs thousands of dollars.

Can you sort me for DUB to JFK?

Let me give you some background. There's something called a paper reservation, most people who travel for tourism have never heard of it. Sometimes in businesses they tell an associate to "hop on the first flight to Japan" or whatever and just give them a wad of petty cash to pay for it. When they arrive at the airport a quick reservation is filled manually... that is theoretically supposed to be updated before the flight leaves but with all the chaos of the flight 9/10 times the terminal agents just print a boarding pass and get around to updating it in the system between flights. The gate agent knows this is common and will just let you on.

If you get on that flight, they might do a passenger count and find an extra person. you would be the prime suspect, and they will likely have police waiting for you on the other end.

free one way ticket to gitmo: use OPs method

THIS dude samefagging again. gtfo.

Start a local travel agent business. Easy

They fucking don't and never will, don't be a paranoid faggot. Airlines aren't this well-oiled machine, we had passengers on the flight of which their names are missing or we accidentally have them on different flights or accidentally filed the flight with the FAA to a different destination, bags end up at the wrong airport etc. Airlines are a fucking mess.

could you write down your email so I can contact you out Veeky Forums?