Ok, Here's your golden ticket anons

>Listed on blockofolio today
>Costs 1/10 of a fucking cent

You can get 1 million of this for fuck all (150 euros) today.

Just imagine that. You can own one million of this. That's right - a fucking million, for fuck all.

Now imagine this coin reaches 1/10 000 of the price of BTC, and you will be a fucking millionaire. And that's a reserved estimation.

Even if this fucker hits only 1 euro, you would still basically become a millionaire with 150 euro investment today.

TLDR; Put in 150 in today take out 1 million (reserved estimate)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Bootstrapping-the-Blockchain
turtlecoin.lol
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who spends real money on this absolute shitcoin is a damn fool. I've got about 10k free TRTLs and I feel they'll be eternally worthless.

i am into this and it is really hard it will hit "only" 1 euro.
2 cents seems reasonable.

don't buy this piece of shit there's a reason its at 1 sat

lmfao I already rode the first pump wave and dumped my bags on some poor soul out there, kys

TRTL $.10 EOY

> Partnerships incoming (think microsoft)
>Great tech
>Developers hard hitters (not your usual drunks who just decide to make a shitcoin over night)

Two sentences as to why this isn't a shitcoin

That's a nice picture, mind if i save it on my laptop ?

Is it already? I've thought it's stable at 2 sats.

>sir pls sir buy token, 1000x soon

You have stayed too long on Veeky Forums to actually think this retardation will hit 1 euro.

> what is circulating supply

>What is increaseing total market cap

Is there a block explorer or some other way to easily check the balance of my paper wallet without having to install and sync the whole damn blockchain? I just want to know if I have $0.02 or $0.05 worth or trtls.

Save away, TRTL bro.

I'm not going to buy 100 dollars worth of this shit coin so in a year I can sell it for $125 dollars. I would rather just buy a good coin

maybe ill screen shot this. So when 100 dollars worth of trtl is worth like 50 I can just shoot myself and get it over with

>>Developers hard hitters (not your usual drunks who just decide to make a shitcoin over night)

webpage for coin literally says they were drinking and created coin.

I believe the tech is solid and stuff, but it just needs to gain more publicity and traction. Marketing, if you will.

How can anyone take a coin seriously that were made by some drunks that were sitting around shooting the shit?

There next great idea was to launch it on Veeky Forums, the most toxic place you could show a coin off. Now, two months later they struggle to keep a wallet working for more than a couple hours

>You can get 1 million of this for fuck all (150 euros) today.
Eww.

I remember when I could buy 10 million for 100$ off some hapless miner. I am not buying 1 full satoshi for 1 puny turtle coin when others have at the bare minimum 300 million TRTL in their stash.

Slow & steady wins the game.

One of the project founders even admitted that he dropped out of high school and college, lol. Just listen to Kevin Rose's Bock Zero podcast.

All the people shilling this scamcoin before ate a nice heaping serving of shit after the devs and their whale cronies dumped on them. You have to be joking at this point.

*Block Zero podcast

Fuck off scammer.
Take your skilled POS somewhere else.

easy

>Implying this coin wasn't invented by a bizzie for the sole purpose of making money off of the backs of other bizzies

Lol, this is private coin. Nobody know your balance, even you.

Nigga, synching the blockchain takes like 5 minutes tops because you can download most of it from an amazon server or something. Follow the instructions here. I just did this today btw, worked like a charm.
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Bootstrapping-the-Blockchain

>fun

Lol. Ehh, it's like regular money, but it's...fun

Have FUN.

The big 1 sat dumpening has begun, niggaz.

Here's the TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin community on discord
bpjrRZg

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>TurtleCoin thread on bitcointalk.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

tradesatoshi.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

>Further TurtleCoin links
turtleturtle.org

(Anything else to add?)

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

lmao the blockchain won't even sync with the main wallet

it's a piece of shit

TRTL $0.10 eoy

Nice get.

IT'S ON

Feels bad, man.

Hey, my 1 sat order is going to get filled. Feels good, man.