Only 2.5k people have over 10k link, 2.5 k are the chosen one

Only 2.5k people have over 10k link, 2.5 k are the chosen one

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone cant get rich

Really? Just that? But that was like a $2000 dollar investment not 3 months ago.

Man, you people really missed out, I still want to get 3k more to be over 20k, for maximum comfy and I'll stop accumulating.

So comfy

>only 2.5k people are deluded enough to be heavily invested in sirgay and his toilet network

Phew, the human race is still worth saving

50k linker checking in.

I have 70k and would be much happier with 100k

I got 10k, now I want 20k. But as I'm building up to 20k I'm starting to think you need 35k to really make it.

I have that problem too, I thouht I would be comfy with 7k, and then I needed 10, and then, I wanted 15k, just to be a multiple of five. Have 18k now and I need to get to 21k.

But then, I'm pretty sure Ill be like "might as well get 25k".

Im addicted to buying link.

>the technocratic elite

I have 92K and as soon as I get 100K I'll need 151K. The autism that brought me here keeps me here.

this shit looks depressing. I want a house in the mountains far from this shithole

user can you get me in the screen cap, 50k linklet here

I used to have 10k LINK but then I swing traded it down to 6k

congrats on this, seriously

>yfw in a year when you realize you lost 4 million swing trading

I was going to buy some Link, but then I remembered I wanted more portfolio to go in the positive not the negative

this is too funny once we become rich and people will ask us how...well answer : my linky stays super stinky 1000$EOY...

ill literally tattoo it on myself when the meme magic happens

how do I view where I place on the list?

Ye, feels super bad
At this point I am not even sure if any of my actions can save me

just remember to buy high and sell low

the Veeky Forums way

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

It's just the math goes so much more in your favor the more you have. I originally thought:

>well, if biz is right about this thing ever reaching 1000, I can have a safe 1k LINK. Inexpensive risk for a possible high reward
>hm, 2k LINK isn't much more.. it would only need to reach 500 to be worth 1m.. and if it hits 1k I'll have 2m..
>5k.. even if it only goes up to 200 like assblaster says, that's still 1m, and if biz is right.. 5m..
>ill never need more than 10k. just needs to hit 100 and im golden
>20k just needs 50. 50k just needs 20. 100k just needs 10. and if it hits 1000 with this much LINK... ill OWN lamboland

literally me im at 14k

So incredibly accurate.

Can you just imagine if it really hits even $100? Goddam.

I'M ALMOST THERE! 8K AND I'M SELLING ALL MY BELONGINGS ON CRAIGSLIST THIS WEEKEND

30k is comfy level

You need at least 100k to make it. Sorry OP

2.2k and comfy. gonna just forget about it and quit Veeky Forums til christmas and come back with tears or smiles i guess.

Thanks user

Still 6m desu

i have 70k and i would be lying if i said im not really banking on this to be a winner. i've not had a victory in a long long time and as pathetic as it sounds my crypto portfolio is one of the only reasons i keep on going. im being realistic, but im really counting on this one boys.

I have 270k, but I will be more happy at 300k. I can't stop accumulating

Had 90k, after some shitty gambling i've descended to 45k. Still comfy af.

I just wanted to get an even number of LINKies and pusht it to 11k, but then the superconference pump happened and here I am.
Still wanna regain my 10k
If I go all in now, I can get 8.5k LINK, but that is not enough

Damn are you a top wallet?

5k linklet fag forever doomed to upper middle class life

Don't the Link tokens in the binance wallet also belong to separate people?

have 1.5k but will be happier with 2.5k, I'm poor now but I know I am gonna make it. 5 years and Itll all be ok.....right anons?

your link will make it but depending how poor you are and your health situation you might not

Is link a meme, can you faggots be serious for once, im holding vet and I want some link

I have over 10k but not all in the same wallet

of course it's a meme, that doesn't mean it's a joke

>be serious for once

We were always serious, vet is a meme too

DELETE THIS NOW

not trolling, its not a meme, the chairman of the world economic forum named link in his book; the fourth indistriual revolution, not kidding you, dyor and check some youtube reviews or something, its not a meme 100%

Sell: NEO, REQ or DBC to get more?

>there are people with less than 50k LINK
There's no excuse unless you literally just discovered crypto today.

>tfw down 78% on dbc

jfmsu. i can't justify selling it at that big of a loss but i really want to accumulate some more link

currently hold XLM, ICX and TRX. What sell for more link??

I'm holding all 3. Waiting for DBC to break even for me so I can sell that piece of shit. Should have dumped it all at .50. NEO may be valuable and REQ ehh I'd sell that one desu

:DDD are u serious nigger?

All of them.

It's kind of interesting to watch the wallet count grow. I hold 13k Link and have been steadily buying what my minimum wage checks allow (about $1k usd in crypto a month). Despite my poorfag attempts to break into the top 9% I am still being pushed down in ranks. I used to be in the top 10th percentile, now I'm pushing 11/12.

People aren't selling their Link. This shit is gonna blow once its ready. Part of me hope it moons to $5-10 soon so 99% of people will be financially blocked from owning as much as us top 2.5k holders. Then it will just be a waiting game to see who can hold the longest or trade the smartest and slowly creep up the ranks.

5 years? Some user asked me in another thread regarding $1,000 EOY 2018, so I'll paste this here:

Here are my best arguments.
First, you need accept the premise that the total market cap is very thin. That is, it takes a relatively small amount of fiat to push up the total marketcap. I'd guess there's no more than $50bn in actual fiat in the market right now.
Pic related and see this thread for more discussion:
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543

So, let's say we could realistically reach $2 to $5 Trillion marketcap by 2019, assuming some promising upcoming exchanges encourage more regulated capital to come into the market (ETFs, proactively regulatory-compliant etc.)

So, can LINK reach top 8 with $350bn market cap?

It would require enough node-operators and users to use ChainLink as the dominant decentralized oracle solution, and a top oracle solution for smart-contract platforms. It has the most momentum as it is. It would really need to capture a decent portion of data-driven derivative contracts, which would establish its network effect (eventually expanding into insurance and trade finance, but that may take a few more years as there are more legacy systems and complexities they still need to overcome before using purely data-driven automated agreements)
But there are perhaps many other data-driven use cases due to opening banking APIs, and in the stock and bond market, to go after this year. And it could probably capitalize and dominate a handful of other smaller markets because of its economies of scale (e-betting or something)

So a lot of things need to come into play for $1,000 EOY, but it's not completely insane. I'd say though, that it's more likely we'd see $5,000 LINK by say 2021-2022, than $1,000 by 2019, because of how powerful the network effect will become for LINK to take over adjacent markets, and by then insurance and trade finance will be more likely to being open to adopting smart-contract tech.

So yes, you'll make it 5yrs

just memeing user. I live on a big streatch of land that grows my food for me, blessed with family, health, experience, and the ability to earn a living working for myself. Farming has its costs though so I can only invest a nominal amount into link. I am already working on integrating smart contracts and sensors to upload my greenhouse data to help further automate my systems. Thanks for the (you).

>ICX

Condolences

if anyone would like to keep up my campaign against oracalize that would be appreciated. they blocked me for tweeting this pic on every tweet they do

ok my question then is, should I wait for next ven pump to get in, or should i just pick up a stack of LINK right now at a small loss (5.50 is my avg on VET)

good shit user. I never doubted the digits, but its nice to see others manifesting and projecting our shared future successes.

i don't like chainlink evangelism. your path should bring you to chainlink or it shouldn't. if you need some random user to convince you to invest then link is reduced to a lottery scratcher and you a nigger. no one wants that, no one.

I'd wait for next VEN pump, no point in selling now. Even saw some VEN holders recommend the same thing. LINK is not a fomo investment, it's a long-term DCA

Saved

appreciate it. getting blocked makes me think they are super weak and cant handle it. compare it to the shit thats posted on sergeys stuff and isnt deleted. absolute chad

Daily reminder that we will all make it. Every crypto that isn't a scamcoin or total garbage idea will be worth 100x in 2 years. As long as you're investing in smart projects like LINK and REQ, you're going to be rich.

what about WAN? im 80/link20/wan

>Can you just imagine if it really hits even $100? Goddam.
i only have 4K link, but my situation means that if it hits $100 i retire comfy. it frightening to think this might just happen

>Can you just imagine if it really hits even $100?

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>he doesn't accumulate LINK with credit cards

user...

only biz idiots buy link

noone else

that is what it means

why the fuck should it hit 100$ its a super super niche product

samesies

)insert brainlet meme here(

That's because you're a super super faggot, my friend.

>super super niche product

i've seen this posted a lot the last couple of days, new subtle fud?

Yes, Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Yes, LINK has the potential to capture large shares of the transaction costs of data-driven automated agreement in those giant markets. However, to not be naive, we need to accept that smart-contracts won't necessarily take over the entire legacy system. Even if it does, we don't yet know what amount of money would go toward LINK network, compared to the transaction costs of legacy agreements.
But I'd say, if LINK is successful and fulfils its potential, by 2020-2021, we could see no less than a $1trillion in fiat flowing into the LINK network, with a marketcap of $2-5 trillion, making LINK well over $2,500 - $5,000 even without taking node-operators staking their LINK as collateral.

tl;dr, we've all got a good chance of making it in a few years, anons

you're gonna be a billionaire bro

And posted :)

It wont hit $100 until 2020 most of u will sell by then.

Is it on, yet?

we got the 7's

I only have 1.2k

das rite

jus askin 4 moar

"WE WILL ALL GET RICH :D"

LOL

next serious VEN pump is in june when main net goes live.
I wouln't wait that long get out of VEN on the peaks that it makes on its way down.

>not an argument
>LOL
you have to go back

You’re not accounting for exchanges. I have 71k on binance.

I’m sure some people have split wallets too.

Who /lessthan500link/ here?

considering kms

>159
if i could afford 2 ropes id sell you one

at least we'll rise or fall together

What the fuck man? I hope you're kidding. Either way: ALL IN ON LINK!

Lt GENERAL here. Love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

link 1k eoy

>99 81 81
kek works in mysterious ways.
$5000/LINK by 2022

My link stays super stinky
1000€ eoy

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

40k here.

I literally have panic attacks that I won't make it.

Should I not be worried?