Xmr

How do I cash this shit out without the taxman coming after me?

p2p monero to usd for market value

You can't.

>the cashing out meme

I don't live in a big city so no one would buy in person. I don't trust banks and I don't trust money orders.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>How do I cash this shit out without the taxman coming after me?

the mafia tried to figure that out, too. tax evasion is what took the mafia down.

are you smarter than the mafia? if you're asking on Veeky Forums, probably not.

Listen here you little shit. I have about $30k in crypto and I just want to pay my fucking student loans. I don't want to spend any of it on myself because I'm not a manchild. The government should be taxing my goddamn student loan payments.

Sounds like you're shit out of luck.

Just cash out at 14k because 14k is considered Gift money and that is none taxable. But do it every month.

That information is not free

As a tax accountant (U.S.) how exactly are you calling 14k crypto cash out a "gift" especially monthly to yourself.

Legitimately curious but also crossing fingers you don't get audited any times soon.

Fucking kek, crypto is a videogame, you don't actually "cash out" lol

Just buy stuff with Monero.

>>especially monthly to yourself

How can they know you are gifting yourself when the wallet is anonymous. One may suggest that money was gifted to me by another individual.

Local MoneroCoins.com

>go to country where earnings are taxed to shit
>deposit bitcoins in said country
>have your identity verified if needed
>cash out
>deposit money in Swiss Bank accounts or Cayman Island banks
>come out richer
Don't know why you haven't thought of this. Big corpos and rich individuals do this too.

Banks and exchanges are required by law to have your identity verified. You are shit out of luck if you live in the US.

Localmonero.co
Moneroforcash.com

can you pay for things in other country with that bank acc tho?

>crypto lets us break the (((banking))) cartel
>muh anonymity
>have to cash out using a bank
Welp

Somehow didn't even think of the fact it's anonymous. Not bad.

Just make sure everything else is clean. You may still get flagged automatically for an audit just because anonymous gift monthly at cap, but that shouldn't be too rough to get through.

Just have a good back-story for your anonymous benefactor

Tax haven countries I think usually accept USD payments. Some of these countries have cheaper prices too because they're tax havens.

Trade for gold and silver.

Is there more of her?

Just report it as long term capital gains and cash out up to $39k a year and you won't have to pay any taxes on it. Or, if you're ok with paying 15%, you can cash out up $427k and only have to pay that rate. Anything over that is 20%, which still isn't that bad.

About How much are we Talking right here?

Where's the best place to trade Crypto to Gold/Silver?

i work for the IRS. Trying to mask your earnings with this stuff to avoid paying taxes is a federal offence as well. You can't win, just pay your taxes

useful advice - this guy gets it. if you truly believe crypto is future of money, cash out like described here and keep the rest in a wallet to use for future purchases (maybe one day, you can buy a McMeal with Monero!!!)

Tax experts, can you rate my plan?

Idea is to keep wagecucking (I like my job) as a freelancer and declare those gains, but basically complement my salary with crypto gains by making every purchase of non trivial things with BTC, furniture, PC things, gifts, etc. Passing them through privacy coins before.

Nobody will see me living a life more lavish than it should be, but I'd certainly be able to keep way more of my fiat, which would allow me to get a better car, house, and things you have to buy through traditional means.

>making every purchase of non trivial things with BTC
If you're buying at a place that accepts BTC, who gives a fuck? That's already taxed with VAT. Did I miss something?

An unkown amount.

I don't pay capital gains this way, just VAT

Right, so I got your idea right. Well idk I'm not a tax expert, but it would be absolutely fucking retarded if you would need to be taxed upon that. Also, if you pass them through a monero acc before and use throwaway BTC addresses for each purchase, I don't think anyone could prove anything. That's probably unnecessary though, because whenever you pay, you're going to have to give your identity anyway (I assume), unless it's an over the counter transaction, in which case you're definitely good.

>i work for the IRS

as?