What does Veeky Forums get from the Asian Supermarket...

What does Veeky Forums get from the Asian Supermarket? I've been running through the various dumplings and produce options, looking for something else I may not be aware of yet

Other urls found in this thread:

rande-food.com/prodshow-en.asp?ProdId=A-001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is pretty good:
rande-food.com/prodshow-en.asp?ProdId=A-001

Instant congee
Green mangoes and green papaya
Koh-kae coconut cream peanuts
Tamarind candies spicy hot

After living abroad I can no longer stand to get those worthless pain in the ass skinny carrots.

Why do they exist and why are they popular in America? Fat carrots are better in every way

Asian market but your still using kikkoman and huy fong sriracha? Goddamnit OP. Try some other brands. Look for Shark brand sriracha, or pearl river bridge light soy sauce. I like dried mushrooms and Bonito flakes for broths or other jap dishes. Get some Golden curry blocks? Also noodles. Hard to find fresh noodles like those anywhere else. Also nishiki medium grain rice. Mr brown canned coffee. Togarashi spice powder. Hoisin is based. So is gochujang. Miso is tasty and usefull. Asian food is masterrace. I literally can't stop eating green onions. Get some XO sauce If yer feeling fancy, we use lee kum kee. I can share a retard good fried rice sauce. Pro cook btw, currently working a wok station.

i buy a ton of instant noodle boxes

Banchan, especially radish.
Marinated beef for grilling.
Sushi-grade fish for poke.
Citrus.

Aloe drink, mochi, fresh lychee, fresh fish, instant rice, seaweed, bean buns, bean paste, and frozen fish cake. For alcohol, umeshu.

Honestly, the most common things I buy at my local Asian market are shrimp chips and packaged noodles I can't find at other places.

But there's plenty of good stuff to get. Fresh seafood, sauces, spices/seasonings, noodles, tea, etc.

불닭라면 !!!!

This shit. Exactly like a Chinese restaurant. My friends were fighting over the pork shoulder I made with it

They have better variety, but I honestly think Walmart sells instant ramen for cheaper.

used to live near a korean market, they had the best small loaves of french bread they got in daily from a bakery, for about a buck each. shit was so good.

oh and those good bowl instant ramen, y'know the ones, they come with four different packets, all meant to be used together, a veggie packet, seasoning packet, tallow packet, and chili oil packet

Had to make some

MSG
Crispy pork belly
Laqued pork
Pork buns
Shrimp chips
Veggies
Cut raw meat to cook

I think you can get meat for cheaper, in most cities. My mexican grocery definitely offers lower meat prices than the korean one.

>What does Veeky Forums get from the Asian Supermarket?
I'll have my usual: food poisoning.

kek xD!

Nori
Gochujang
Kelp
MSG crystals
Black sesame seeds
Mama ramen
Glutinous rice flour
Candy and snacks
Baccus

Who swan sauce here?

I get sesame oil for much cheaper than at the super market, for one. My place also has fish in tank for pretty cheap so I got one of those once

what cut is that?

Haven't been to the asian grocery in a while but here is my last haul. Mostly meme

Noice. Just added this to my grocery list

redpill me on the dried fishes

to follow up, it looks gross to me since im white but i've never had it and i want to know what to go for with it.

Melona bars, mango calpico, kimchi, taiyaki. they used to have mochi, but not really anymore. it always ended up permeated with the smell of fish anyway.

my asian grocery also has a few european snacks that I'm more interested in. wafer biscuits with hazelnut cream filling, kinder chocolate, etc.

I just eat them out of the bag. I hear they can be simmered to make a quick fish stock

tell me what i shoudl look for to buy please, i go t o the local hmart

My Asian supermarket go to's are:

Peanut oil
Soy Sauce
Oyster Sauce
Ginger
Fermented black beans
Rice noodles
Mushrooms
Asian greens
Eggplant
Tofu
Toban Djan
Chili garlic sauce
Rice cakes (Chinese ones, not the puffed rice health food bullshit)
Bitter melon
Heritage breed chickens sold with the head and feet still attached
Sesame oil
Rice wine
Scallions
Lotus root
Tofu skin

yeah redpill me too

Heading there now! I'll post back with what I get