youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ4ObO91KE
youtube.com/watch?v=XQhPZoYVoTI
youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo
youtube.com/watch?v=qcfSsxLAS8c
youtube.com/watch?v=6zOvCFlLiwM
youtube.com/watch?v=smusX8AirYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need details finanonkun
How do you put the fish in the bread without soggy?
How to cook?
Recipe pls?

h2g2.com/approved_entry/A827354

I dpn't know much about it. Or anything about it, but that looks good.

I like French cuisine. In my amateur opinion, it's like it has Japanese-tier super precise autistic technique and presentation with Italian and Chinese-tier depth of flavor and use of ingredients. Bretty cool and tasty, it's just I don't know anybody who makes the stuff personally, and all the french restaurants here in Manhattan always seem really expensive.

Bahaha I misread and thought you said French cuisine. I know absolutely nothing about Finnish cuisine, except for their vodka, which is better than Russia's.

Finnish cuisine sounds horrible, as befitting a country shrouded in darkness for half of the year.

In pity you user.

>finnish "cuisine"

That looks fucking delicious

I wonder if that has anything to do with my great grandmother being Finnish or not

youtube.com/watch?v=LlSox8M322U

Bilberry cock
youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ4ObO91KE

I heard you tear your pizzas instead of cutting it, is that true?

Yes

Don't you at least half-cut it? Wouldn't it be a mess?

Who cares? It's anyway made by fucking roaches in their kebab shops.

Wow, this escalated quickly. Why do you have to be so mean to our friend Suomi?

I don't think Turkey really is our friend.
And it's the truth, most "pizzerias" here in Finland are actually Kebab pizzerias owned by Turks.
It's edible, really greasy with wildly varying quality and possible arm hairs, but even the worst ones are edible.
At least the things aren't as bad as in Sweden. pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=XQhPZoYVoTI

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

binnish guisine greadesd :dDDDDDD X---D

berfegt ebry dime :DDDD adn goes gread wib es

Well... nofap is over I guess

And some local fast food.

That looks delicious, in a constipation-inducing kinda way.

If you don't get constipation from halloumi, you won't get it from leipäjuusto either.

remember to use a proper mold when making these

>ancient finns used to select their wives based on the shape of the pies they made

Regards from Sweden.

I'd eat the shit out of that thing if it was a tomato sauce instead.

going to need source on the doughy ass

bump for dat ass dough

fatty sauce god tier

hot

garlic and bea is king nigga

That looks good. What is that?

Ui saatan, ui perkele. Lihakujko jeesias. Ai perkele , nam nam

salmon soup
and some malt+rye+syrup based bread with butter I assume.

Your stuffed bread concoction gives me ideas
But first I have to ask how dry things need to be before I put them in there

you don't need to dry anything

MÄMMI :D :D

Mämmi was a mistake.

Is it just my biased palette, or is Karjalan pie actually based as fuck

Don't forget to put some eggbutter on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qcfSsxLAS8c

How this shit is done?

See
Recipe in video description

you literally quoted the post with the recipe

>Turkish
>shaped like Jewish star

oy vey

She was not a mistake

Like all Scandinavian food, it's either white or brown, but I find it to be hearty and delicious in its own way. Some recipes are go-tos for me such as lohikeitto or tililiha.

I bet this is Donald Trump's favorite Finnish recipe.

Why is the pancake burning though? Never made them like that.

Actually I don't know, but I think it's a slight fuck up in cooking.

>Scandinavian food
>Scandinavian
>Finland
>Scandinavian

Pettuleipä.
This isn't your normal poverty food, this is literal famine bread. Rye and pine bark. Keeps you alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=6zOvCFlLiwM

keeps you alive... until RIP in pieces kidneys..

As a Finn; no. Shit's boring as fuck.

You think pettu is bad?
Silkko: bread made of buttermilk and phloem from pine bark. No rye or grain of any sort. No pics either, nobody wants to try it or even remember it.

Have instead Finnish bread advertisement.
youtube.com/watch?v=smusX8AirYY

kukko is pretty good but that's almost the only good thing about finnish cuisine

Merkel's guests don't seem to like it.

>Finnish Food
>Merkel
>Finns
>German Chancellor
>Finnish

Are you American by any chance?

That's completely false.

I really need to go have särä again some time soon.

Angela Merkel was and is a forerunner for allowing immigration into Europe, most other countries followed suit. Many cite Merkel as being the single person to ruin the European continent, that being said, the Muslims are her guests; no matter the country.

>allowing immigration into Europe

a) These aren't immigrants, they are refugees.
b) The Geneva Convention is the forerunner for allowing refugees into Europe.

and Syriza, and Schengen

>These aren't immigrants, they are refugees.
You really believe that crap? They show no respect, refuse to clean after themselves and bring their shit tier culture and religion with them and demand special treatment and cash.

Fuck them.

>You really believe that crap?

Well no, obviously the various civil wars in the Middle East are all made up and it's a cover for the jewish alien reverse vampires?

What, you think they're risking their lives and their children's lives to come live in Europe with such welcoming & delightful people like yourself for the shits & giggles?

>They show no respect, refuse to clean after themselves

They may be assholes, but they're refugee assholes.

They can go be assholes back to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia.

I think all muslims should be dozed with gasoline and burned to death.
Fuck them.

Goat advertisement for the best bread.

Dill is one of the reasons why I love Finnish food. Hell, Nordic food in general.

Almost 90 posts with only a few finnish posters shitting over all our food. Impressive.

Reindeer is GOAT meat btw. Thinly sliced cold smoked reindeer is fucking godly.

Pretty much cold smoked everything is great. And reindeer is delicious, too bad can't find the red nosed variety anymore.

There's no way in hell I'll get reindeer here in Texas, but venison would probably do fine. Are there any good recipes to start with?

I like these rolls with rieska bread, cream cheese, chives, and reindeer. Havent made those myself because even here the reindeer is fucking expensive. Also couldnt find any decent rieska recipes in english, sorry.

Cool, it's still something for me to explore. We're a family of cooks going back generations, but for the most part it's been Mexican food until my brother and I began exploring other types of cuisines. I got hooked on Nordic food after making a few recipes, but Finnish and Icelandic recipes are somewhat hard for me to come by.

That looks fucking delicious.

As an icelander, save yourself the time and don't

Hangialegg a good though

I have an entire book full of Karelian recipes
Could post some translated if anyone's interested

>At least the things aren't as bad as in Sweden. pic related
No one normal in Sweden eats shit like that other than as a weird thing you do once.

A normal pizza is 2-3 toppings.

Definitely interested, whatever you think is good would be fine by me. Thanks.

Are there any English recipes online? I can't find any and this looks tasty as fuck. Pls help

Water, milk/cream, dill, potatoes, carrots, onions, butter, fish, salt, pepper

Boil potatoes, carrots, onions until almost ready, add fish, butter, milk/cream and dill, wait until fish is ready. The pic is with muikku, cba to figure out what they're called in English. With salmon soup you add the fish in and take it off the heat pretty much at the same time. If you cook the fish it will get overcooked after you take it off the heat. I'm not sure how you're supposed to cook muikku, never liked them other than deep fried. The pic looks like they haven't been cooking there for long since they're still so intact. So depending on your fish and how long it needs you gotta figure out when to add them so that the fish and potatoes are ready at the same time. Keep in mind that the fish will keep cooking even after you take it off the heat. Adding milk/cream can somewhat stop that if you do it after the soup is otherwise ready.

It's real simple food, like any traditional Finnish food. However proper fish soup is really tasty. If you don't like milky soups you can just leave it off, whole milk or cream does add heartiness to the soup and I'd recommend for it. Use plenty of butter. Carrots can be replaced with pretty much any veggies that are in season. Or you can use even multiple ones. Takes about 45 minutes to cook.

going to need a recipe on that