So what's the plan now? Dump and buy BTCP under 10$

So what's the plan now? Dump and buy BTCP under 10$
Or hold through the dump and not sell BTCP under 300$?

Hold the BTCP, 70$ is way to cheap for BTCP futures. This shit is oversold hard and has a a solid team behind it.

Kms

>Everyone hold!! I need to dump my bags.
hahaha

im trying to transfer ZCL from bittrex to my wallet but it seems to be taking too long

fucking piece of shit..

There's a backlog of 4000 withdrawals they stated on twitter
probably claiming your coins and then letting the withdrawal through, the ultrastate of fucktrex

unless you have it on your own wallet already.
Bittrex is having massive ZCL withdrawal backlog.
people trying to withdraw later might not have their coins make it to their wallet in time.
in the meantime ZCL bleeds out another +50%
zcl holders could end up with no BTCP and a worthless dumped coin..
the fucking state of it OP.

sold most at a bit of a loss last night and sent the rest to coinomi 3 hours ago, took about 2 hours

Yeah I'm just not sure what to do.
I day traded this coin a bit and now I have 2 ZCL more but I'm down in terms of satoshi, fucking kek

To be fair the backlog is clearing pretty fast now my friend got his shit in an hour.

Dude I'm not dumping I'm holding long term, the teams GitHub is insane (I am saying this because I helped contribute a few lines of code here and there). He can sell if he wants too, but honestly holding seems to be a better idea.

I've been trading it guerrilla style just to sell straight back into BTC. its way to fucking risky though. If i'm in, the next dump could really wipe me out.
double fucking Rhetkt

Yeah I got burnt quite a few times, lost 10 ZCL but I regained them and made 2 more so now I'm not daytrading with this anymore, just too risky

IDK, I think everyone will dump ZCL after the fork is completed, no reason for it to stay above 2$. So it might be a better move to just buy the amount of BTCP

what's guerilla trading?

there are huge reasons for it to stay well above 2 dollars. its an extremely low supply coin with a working product. some dev team will fill the void. too much economic incentive not to. want to start your new coin from scratch with no product or marketing in place or revive a coin with a working product and huge userbase and name recognition in place?

if goes to 2 dollars i will buy 500,000 zcl at that price and put my own dev in place. in 3 months itll be 20. too fucking easy.

anything below 30 is a steal without the fork.

mine just went through ... about 2 hours.

Just started to get some confimations i have 2 now, it is something at least

Im all in BTCP i fucking know it is going to worth at least $300

the biggest issue after the fork is people will see its chart history and be scared shitless to invest into it. even knowing why it spiked and dumped and seeing it could potentially have intrinsic value. its going to be a big hill to climb

I was thinking this too. I'm going to dumped right after the snapshot and just buy up cheap zclassic. Will definitely hover around 20 to 30 if a new team takes over

hit and run

I reckon some madman will come along and fork it with LTC or ETH or whatever.
but yeah, fuck that noise.
wasted 2 months waiting for a pay off.
a bit burned out on this one for the moment.

also ZCL only has real volume on Bittrex, I have a soft spot for trex as i made some good money there last year. but feel like they just fucked me without any lube for a week

I have my ZCL in Electrum wallet, but it's not verified. Someone on reddit said that you need to let it synchronize, and the blockcain number and the connected node number should be equal. My blockchain number is around 100 000 and the connected node number is more than 270 000, I'm not gonna make it, am I?

So is bittrex gonna support the new coin or are they still not saying anything?

Forget it. I sold three days ago, and god fucking damn it, this is the very last time I don't take profits. Fuck you all.

They have exactly 22 hours until snapshot. Not looking good. Then again they added BCH support months after the fork, which eventually caused BCH to moon to 3,5k... Put your ZCL in your wallet in any case

>they added BCH support months after the fork
no. they were one of the first user.
I sold there Aug 2nd for +$1000

oops

What? You just need your private key to claim BTCP.

Motherfucking bittrex is holding my ZCL fucking hostage. The only thing I withdrawn was 1 ZCL to verify the electrum wallet address. 1 goddamn ZCL worth of BTC withdrawn since weeks. Now I wanted to send the rest so I at least get the BTCP. And the fuckers are showing me a message that I can't withdraw because I reached my limit. FUCK

>he bought the dip
>continue the dump
>he panic sold
>temporary bottom, reversal
>hes not buying
>pump it and then paint a bull flag
>he fomo'd in
>put him to sleep and load the korea fud
>hes awake
>make him think its the bottom, drop off the volume
>he bought more
>dump it again
>he tethered
>push it sideways
>hes doing research
>print 100mil tether when he goes to sleep, and then pump it
>hes awake
>load a dip
>he bought the dip
>sideways till sleep, then crash it with the exact same korea fud, get vitalik on the line
>pump ethereum for 2 hours and then wake him up
>okay
>load the flippening threads
>he bought
>crash it
>hes trying to kill himself
>activate quantum immortality
>now print 200mil tether
>he thinks we're going up
>we are. let him in
>hes in
>pump it
>he thinks hes about to make it
>now kill him, transfer everything and then find another

Why is ZCL crashing and burning?

>Soon to make +50% in 12 hours

user, I...

Kek

something is happening right now. no reason...

this shit is great for flipping today btw..
inb4 until it's not... i get the picture

fuck me, trying to get my deposit through to buy all this dumped zcl from retards who can't stomach going through a fork without big brother to hold their hand and its already pumping

I didn't notice any syncing option wtf