Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhiW6gwM-Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i didnt go all in. I would be retired by now

Spending 2k on Trx at .15

youtube.com/watch?v=rhiW6gwM-Sc

buying over 100k xrb for pennies and selling it at a loss the following week

Not being a software engineer / programmer

Had 2k in savings and could have bought into coins that are now $20 or more when they were a few pennies each. Have to let it go and hope some new coins do the same.

wasting my december gains/being born

yep.

daytrading

I remember that day in July 2011, at work, had my slashdot feed running, bunch of nerd news. This one catches my eye. I recall thinking "meh, utopists".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

had 10k euro in tron when it was 0.002.

i put a stop loss without me knowing and i didnt look until tron became 2 cents, i was a fucking millioniare until i logged in and saw that my stop loss sold everything

almost killed myself that day

2010, it was 2010.

Crypto:
Buying only 6k ADA when it was couple cents because "dollar averaging is what smart people do"

Life:
I spent 3 years in Denmark even though I hated it.

That I couldn't tell my older brother how much I loved him.

Literally went all in HAT at 20$, still holding.

What you're implying here, user?

I read that thread the other day lol bunch of cunts fudding on there.

Most hilarious comments. I guess they are all suicidal now.

Where’s he now?

Not marrying her

I have a 11 inch long penis with 7.5 inch girth.
I trained training my chink GF for 3 months to take this dick balls deep . I could easily fit in 7 inches but the 4 inches wanted in too.
Eventually I made it balls deep.
That nigh we had to go the ER. I literally fucked up her ovaries.
I’m a bad man.

How much?

Gone.

How?

>sold eth at $400
>sold LINK at 23 cents
>sold EBST just before it 4x'd

A few days ago I fell for the crash fud and tethered up. I had a majority hold in OMG and it hasn't stopped mooning since..

He up and disappeared one day. He's had it pretty rough and I was always the one trying to look out for him, but one day he got fed up with our family and just left.

I didn't buy ETH

Selling my tens of millions of XVG that I bought for basically nothing

How long ago was this user

I learned about BTC in 2010, thought it wouldn't be as big as PayPal so I blew it off. Then a stripper told me to get Bitcoin and I said STFU you're a stripper. Then a friend of a friend gave me a dozen bitcoins and a private key and I threw out a weird piece of paper on it with a bunch of letters and numbers like 6 months later.

Karma wants me to win but I'm really good at being a loser.

Programmer here. Not a big deal desu, you don't miss anything

Wouldn't have this problem fucking a traps boipucci you faggot.

You need to KYS. Like right fucking now. Mostly because of how bad this LARP was.

A few years ago. It still is the greatest regret of my life.

Laughing at my friend when he told me in 2010 to invest in Bitcoin. Told him that it's probably a scam.

Not saving up the money I made with my old job.
I got a lot of money back than and I've jused saved up a little bit, I would have at least a million of nano.

Any clues as to where he has gone?
If you were close together why would he leave without leaving a way for his brother to follow/contact?

He was a drug addict and hates himself for it. He's always compared himself to his successful doctor younger brother and feels like he is a burden in my life despite me telling him otherwise. After losing our mom to cancer he seemed to come to some sort of realization and disappeared. No I have no idea where he would've gone.

Is ur friend rich now?

Selling 100 ETH at $2 each then ignoring crypto for 4 years

Crypto regret disregarding TA out of pride. Life regret, moving out 3 months before my mother died.

Pretty much just selling eth

Why’d she die user? If you don’t mind me asking

Regrets are stupid...

Just treat all your mistakes in life as a lesson learnt.

Sold 2 million XVG at like 20.

your biggest regret will be not buying cindicator at these prices I can tell you that much.

if you don't know why you will, soon.

Not like there's many barriers preventing you from learning it. There's a ridiculous amount of resources online for learning programming. If you want to learn, you can.

Buying VEN and ICX

>tfw went all into xvg at 17sat
>sold at 20sat
Could've made so much more but can't complain about gains.

Buying LINK at 7700 sats a couple weeks ago. Literally will never see that money again.

Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, but her and my father didn't want us to know.