I have 1025 ZCL

I have 1025 ZCL.
this is you no ZCLers last chance to laugh at me before i start polishing my lambo with your tears.

When did you get in? What is your fork strategy? When are you dumping your ZCL?

Good lad. Now give me the block height so I can dump with you.

wanna send me 1zcl for some kneepads?

t1X2m27tcTmXE9fG7jN7nz6fCq8kwizyKFT

Me too, wouldn't you love to round that 1025 off to a nice 1020? Mmmm I love round numbers.

t1L9H3eXqrssFVYguBje1MR9FSHLZwj4h3b

Prove it in the next 1 minute or larp

why? we got fucked. should have sold 2weeks ago ath and buy back after fork when btcp is around 20bucks

Some of that price dump is explained by fags who do not have the KYC and are in withdrawing their whole ZCL. So they sell.
Of course, the main reason is Bittrex not supporting. That is why I am withdrawing my crypto from there and NEVER going on that exchange again. I have a 4 year account.

Send any amount you can

t1YCqrvbm3ZjZudFAT3YbuPfjfbHJuGrxmx

Please my friend, I would love some ZCL

t1QQfUCVZPa5zk5MG6ReAuqWAVQVSdjtpLY

NOBODY IN THE FUCKING HISTORY OF BIZ HAS EVER, EVER, EVER SENT A SINGLE MILLI-CENT TO ANYONE FUCKING REPLYING RANDOMLY WITH THEIR ADDRESS. NEVER.

sent ;)

I received 1 Ark on two separate occasions, nigger

i did, twice.. very small amounts, but it was real

theres a difference with somebody who comes with the intention to give, and somebody who simply mentions for some reason that they are rich and then get address replies unprompted. some guy who says "whale here blah blah" isn't going to fucking send you one of his 5000 bitcoins just because you replied with your address. fucking idiots

dont care faggot

I sent DGB to some *Venezuela* bro back in april
fys

BTCP will be $500

Do u even ?

god I hate you braindead begging fucks

I've received 0.4 ZCL for asking from a random Veeky Forumsmate

>he's actually still holding the absolute madman

Your caps lock is on

I bought beers with ltc to tens of anons in the last 6 months for giving me good info! We should all do it incentivize people to help each other out instead of shilling pajeet tier shitcoins (like zcl)